Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 08:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC - Paying Cash In Your Bank (UK) Faster Payments, or another method!  (Read 457 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 01:03:24 PM

Looking to purchase some BTC - take advantage of the huge rise in BTC prices.
Currently paying -7.5% of mtgox last bid price pm me for a quote.
I am in the UK so can use faster payments and you will receive your money within 2 hours (usually instantly) or I can pay by another method of your choice as long as you pay any fees.
Moneygram, Western Union, Paypal, Postal Order, Cash, Moneybookers, Full Tilt Poker, Pokerstars, Paysafecard, Ukash and more!

I have many references and many people have been happy buying/selling to me, just check my post history - I have done thousands and thousands of pounds worth of trades with no unresolved issue.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: