Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Everyone is buying  (Read 8594 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:27:58 AM

yes that is a fact that the buyer ratio is greater than the seller, although it was expected that people will start selling their bitcoin after having and the price will come down but we can see that the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day and people are not welling to sell their bitcoin, therefore i think the price of bitcoin will increase in next few months. so it is good time for buying bitcoin if some one is interested,
After the halving, experts have elaborated the various factors that could push bitcoin prices higher. So those people who had enough amount bought coins and they will earn good profits soon.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:18:24 AM

yeah people buying bitcoin in big amount nowadays i think they sure that bitcoin will rise too much faster in coming few weeks and i think that bitcoin will be really going to up its price to higher .
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:59:01 AM

I hope that people are buying right now, because the value of Bitcoin is going down considerably and I'm hoping something happens to revert this bear run and get Bitcoin back up to the mid $600s. I'm not liking this downturn at all, and I hope something comes out of this to stop this from happening. It's not like it is massively imperative, but some investors are probably pretty mad right now.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:01:12 AM

every time price goes down a lot of people start buying which actually makes the price to go up again.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:35:09 AM

every time price goes down a lot of people start buying which actually makes the price to go up again.
It definitely goes in a cycle eventually, but the time in between it going down and the time it takes for it to go back up is what really bugs me. There is simply too much time in between each cycle, and I would rather not have to wait years for the value of Bitcoin to go back to roughly what it was initially. It's not imperative, and some of Bitcoin might have been in a bubble, but I hope it stops before hitting $600 or going below it. I would be fine with a loss of $50 per coin as long as it keeps above $600. Going below $600 would make it much harder for investors to restore the value in the future, even if it is a cycle.
Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:33:44 AM

That is right. If the bitcoin drops below $550, more people will start buying the bitcoin. It is good value.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:58:36 AM

That is right. If the bitcoin drops below $550, more people will start buying the bitcoin. It is good value.

Well, if people think about buying at $550 for example, then if the price indeed happens to go to that level, these same people will probably wait for the price to go down even more. These people will always stay waiting. If you really want to buy yourself some coins for the long term, then it doesn't really matter if you buy now, or below $600 prices. Just make sure you do it.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:05:38 AM

why do you refer to yobit to buy bitcoin? I do not believe yobit. also yobit no effect on prices. you should see a big exchangers as Bitfinex or Huobi.

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:33:26 AM

I hope that people are buying right now, because the value of Bitcoin is going down considerably and I'm hoping something happens to revert this bear run and get Bitcoin back up to the mid $600s. I'm not liking this downturn at all, and I hope something comes out of this to stop this from happening. It's not like it is massively imperative, but some investors are probably pretty mad right now.
I don't think this is the time to panic as $600 support is still strong and probably the only reason it goes below that is to give opportunity for some to buy at lower levels. I don't even think we are entering the bear market phase as we are still seeing some upswings here and there, however unsustained. Whatever happens, I am bracing myself for the worst while still hoping for the best.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 10:52:41 AM

I don't think this is the time to panic as $600 support is still strong and probably the only reason it goes below that is to give opportunity for some to buy at lower levels. I don't even think we are entering the bear market phase as we are still seeing some upswings here and there, however unsustained. Whatever happens, I am bracing myself for the worst while still hoping for the best.
Yeah thats right we are still at strong level that i think this is still not the best or panic to buy bitcoins.. i think they are waiting for low price of bitcoin i think below 600 value is the best to buy bitcoins again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:06:12 AM

I don't want to buy bitcoin right now because of the recent run up in price. I prefer to buy when the price comes back down a little.

remember "ABBB"

Always be buying bitcoin.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Auponef

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:54:50 AM

Yeah thats right we are still at strong level that i think this is still not the best or panic to buy bitcoins.. i think they are waiting for low price of bitcoin i think below 600 value is the best to buy bitcoins again.

It is better to wait for the Ethereum mania to end before buying more bitcoins. The bitcoin price will drift.
Falmant

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:08:45 PM

It is better to wait for the Ethereum mania to end before buying more bitcoins. The bitcoin price will drift.

That is right. I think the price of bitcoin will not rise in the next few weeks at least until the Ethereum Clasic dies.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:28:11 PM

That is right. I think the price of bitcoin will not rise in the next few weeks at least until the Ethereum Clasic dies.

I don't think ETH is important anymore for bitcoin. ETC and ETC are fighting their own little battle and bitcoin is the laughing third.
Less trolls and less false statements because people start accepting the altcoins market is just there to keep up a show.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:10:18 PM

yeah people buying bitcoin in big amount nowadays i think they sure that bitcoin will rise too much faster in coming few weeks and i think that bitcoin will be really going to up its price to higher .

Yeah I'm glad I took in months before.

I should have bought more of course but.... Well that's always what you tell yourself afterwards ^^

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:31:29 AM

I should have bought more of course but.... Well that's always what you tell yourself afterwards ^^

It is never too late to buy bitcoin these days. It still have a big potential to to rise its price in few years or decades from now. Also, when you buy it on a high price, then you can get even or profit more by strategically trading bitcoins. These way, it is as if you are buying bitcoins at a very lower price when you have several successful trades.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 06:54:12 AM

Sure, i believe everyone have same thinking about bitcoin's price suddenly increased in the end of the year and get a chance to make profit. And now the time to buy the bitcoins, so i buy the bitcoin only for get profit. But i also have a choice if bitcoin price not increased and it will continue down than i do with my bitcoin in trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:57:19 AM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin these days. It still have a big potential to to rise its price in few years or decades from now. Also, when you buy it on a high price, then you can get even or profit more by strategically trading bitcoins. These way, it is as if you are buying bitcoins at a very lower price when you have several successful trades.

you are right, if the purpose for the long term, the current price is always good to buy. because I do not think the price will always to be prices like this time, it will go above $1,000 or at least higher than at this time is around 800-900. point in the future the price will be at a high level.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:24:04 AM

That will happen when investors do not remember the Bitfinex hack any more. They will start buying more bitcoins.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:19:53 PM

That will happen when investors do not remember the Bitfinex hack any more. They will start buying more bitcoins.

Yeah, it probably could have happened. But I think that all investors would be a little traumatized ever accepted by the bitfinex, but I see that bitfinex is something that might not be trusted by everyone or investors. Because bitfinex now give something promise yet promises kept and I think they will not keep their promises. Because now they have bankrupted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: