Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Everyone is buying  (Read 8594 times)
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:29:35 AM

Is everyone seriously buying bitcoins right now i dont think that is true because the price of not really trustable to buy right now because they are saying that the price will drop allot so if you wait a couple of weeks it will be better to buy them over then.
now is the right moment. bitcoin experienced a positive trend increase. I think prices will continue to rise and are higher. bitcoin rise will continue and make the exchange market more attractive. we wait, there will be more people who buy bitcoin this week.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:45:44 AM

It looks like everyone and their grandma's are SELLING!!! From CNY 3874 to CNY 3774 within the last hour.
There is literally any news to back up this selling frenzy. It is not nothing but market being ambiguous.
I suspect it is because there is strong Ether pump going right now. But BTC price won't drop below $550 this is current floor. And soon it will jump to $600.

What strong Ether pump are you talking about? I don't see any of the Ether coins get pumped at all. They are just moving like they are always doing.
Yes. Some people just tend to make these weird assumptions when BTC seems like it is dropping or being dumped.
Just another average daw for bitcoin IMO. I know bitcoin will easily be sitting steady towards $600 by end of this year. Even $1000 also will be possible based on supporting incidents like US election and China economy reforming.

We don't really have to worry investing to bitcoins whether in its low and high price because bitcoin is established and all has a very big potential because of the concept and its features. There are also many people using and are benefiting from bitcoin - not to mention big investors investing to bitcoins. I mean, it is all good to invest in bitcoins. Lastly, all of the other cryptocurrencies tend to be bought and exchange through bitcoin - which signals that bitcoin in the king of cryptocurrencies.
yap if you bitcoin at lower point but for this time not worth to buy bitcoin even i know the price has rise a little and the price not always go into one side.
We dont know if the price will continues to increase but if you buy right now and the price goes down you can not still lose because you can be still wait that the price will increase again more high..  but the problem when it takes a long time again if the price is decrease again.

Every low price of  bitcoin is  an opportunity for us bitcoin users to buy more.  I t would surely move up since as we witness that the price is  slowly spiking  up again. If there are  more users would  bought bitcoins  then price would surely go up.   Decreasing bitcoins price would be  hard   unless if theres another incident  would  happen like on  bitfinex.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:49:45 AM

It looks like everyone and their grandma's are SELLING!!! From CNY 3874 to CNY 3774 within the last hour.
There is literally any news to back up this selling frenzy. It is not nothing but market being ambiguous.
I suspect it is because there is strong Ether pump going right now. But BTC price won't drop below $550 this is current floor. And soon it will jump to $600.

What strong Ether pump are you talking about? I don't see any of the Ether coins get pumped at all. They are just moving like they are always doing.
Yes. Some people just tend to make these weird assumptions when BTC seems like it is dropping or being dumped.
Just another average daw for bitcoin IMO. I know bitcoin will easily be sitting steady towards $600 by end of this year. Even $1000 also will be possible based on supporting incidents like US election and China economy reforming.

We don't really have to worry investing to bitcoins whether in its low and high price because bitcoin is established and all has a very big potential because of the concept and its features. There are also many people using and are benefiting from bitcoin - not to mention big investors investing to bitcoins. I mean, it is all good to invest in bitcoins. Lastly, all of the other cryptocurrencies tend to be bought and exchange through bitcoin - which signals that bitcoin in the king of cryptocurrencies.
yap if you bitcoin at lower point but for this time not worth to buy bitcoin even i know the price has rise a little and the price not always go into one side.
We dont know if the price will continues to increase but if you buy right now and the price goes down you can not still lose because you can be still wait that the price will increase again more high..  but the problem when it takes a long time again if the price is decrease again.

Every low price of  bitcoin is  an opportunity for us bitcoin users to buy more.  I t would surely move up since as we witness that the price is  slowly spiking  up again. If there are  more users would  bought bitcoins  then price would surely go up.   Decreasing bitcoins price would be  hard   unless if theres another incident  would  happen like on  bitfinex.

If you have full trust that bitcoin will rise its price then, you can buy bitcoins in a regular basis now whether the price is high or low. There is no stopping - that is how long term investment shall be. The price of bitcoin now is very ideal since it has a lot of potential and will surely spike its price in few years from now. Well, that is just my own personal opinion though.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:05:54 AM

Is everyone seriously buying bitcoins right now i dont think that is true because the price of not really trustable to buy right now because they are saying that the price will drop allot so if you wait a couple of weeks it will be better to buy them over then.
now is the right moment. bitcoin experienced a positive trend increase. I think prices will continue to rise and are higher. bitcoin rise will continue and make the exchange market more attractive. we wait, there will be more people who buy bitcoin this week.
Positive way always come many times in a few month but we always stuck closer to $600, i don't think this is a right time to buy bitcoin maybe better wait to see the price can touch $600.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:06:59 AM

Positive way always come many times in a few month but we always stuck closer to $600, i don't think this is a right time to buy bitcoin maybe better wait to see the price can touch $600.

It already touched the $600 level on most of the exchanges, beside Bitstamp as that exchange peaked at $598.64. People should have bought before this increase happened. There is no need to wait for the price to go up to start buying as result. It makes you miss out on profits.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:15:00 AM

It already touched the $600 level on most of the exchanges, beside Bitstamp as that exchange peaked at $598.64. People should have bought before this increase happened. There is no need to wait for the price to go up to start buying as result. It makes you miss out on profits.

It do reached already $600 mark price again which i saw it would be continous  in upcoming days or weeks. Its  the exact time to buy more bitcoin since the price is   slowly increasing as of now. If you are a trader then for sure its really an opportunity to buy as of now todays price would be  ideal.

secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:18:11 AM

I think you should buy now dont wait $600 because you will miss a lot of profits . Tho the $600 is near but we cant assure that it will be touch on that price we know that bitcoin is unstable and it always surprises us so dont wait. There are lot of possibilities that will be happening.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
earnbitcoins

Activity: 472

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:07:26 PM

It is always now or never when it comes to Bitcoins;
Think about how much it was just about a year ago;
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:33:03 PM

a lot people always buy when an increase has started. these people don't have the balls to buy when the price is being dumped down or in times the price is barely moving. it's mainly because they see an increasing price as confirmation that the price will go up.
8Habits

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:35:54 PM

It is always now or never when it comes to Bitcoins;
Think about how much it was just about a year ago;

Bitcoin prices really amazes a lot of its patronage. If you are one of the people who holds bitcoin at the moment, then the wise decision is to hold it further more. As long as you don't need money, there is no reason to withdraw bitcoins - unless, you are flipping it in other cryptocurrency trading. Bitcoin has the potential to soar higher anytime soon..
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:29:20 PM

I think you should buy now dont wait $600 because you will miss a lot of profits . Tho the $600 is near but we cant assure that it will be touch on that price we know that bitcoin is unstable and it always surprises us so dont wait. There are lot of possibilities that will be happening.
yes it is a fact and if you are waiting for the price decrease then you are just wasting your time and nothing else.  because the upward trend now started and the price is going to increase more and more.
8Habits

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:09:46 AM

yes it is a fact and if you are waiting for the price decrease then you are just wasting your time and nothing else.  because the upward trend now started and the price is going to increase more and more.

If we invest only our extra money, then we should buy regularly regardless of the bitcoin prices - this is a long term investment style. We are not day trading here and will only sell our accumulated bitcoins few years or decades from now. Hopefully the price of bitcoin that time will be very significant and a good fruit to harvest Smiley
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:42:23 AM

Buying bitcoins right now i dont think that is the best thing you could do because he is now up to the 600 dollar each and that is allot of money for the coin so i dont think you should buy them now.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:07:31 AM

I don't want to buy bitcoin right now because of the recent run up in price. I prefer to buy when the price comes back down a little.
Everyone is buying at the moment because the price is not to high right now so most people can afford the price.
When the price goes up less people will buy Bitcoin and more people will sell them.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:46:22 AM

On yobit exchange I am seeing that there is a long list of buy and after 20 to 30 buy I am seeing one sell,

I think now everyone has been started to buy bitcoin , I think the same will be on all other exchanges also!!
People are buying at the moment because the price is not that high and I do not think that the price is going to be any lower then it already is.
People know that in the future the price is going to go up again, they then can make their money back plus profit.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:29:37 AM

Actually it is a time to buy the bitcoins, because now bitcoin has already in low price, investors always buy any crypto currency when the price down, so i also believe it is a good time to buy it, if you want to hold it and get profit.   
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:55:29 AM

By looking the current price of bitcoin, i think it's a good plan to buying bitcoins right now. Because i predict the price of bitcoin will increase again same as yesterday.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:34:49 AM

By looking the current price of bitcoin, i think it's a good plan to buying bitcoins right now. Because i predict the price of bitcoin will increase again same as yesterday.

If you buy a bitcoin to hold at least until the end of the year. yes i agree, this time is good for buying. because I believe, that at least the end of the year prices will be higher than it is now, about $650-700 it was very likely to be achieved.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
PacePay (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:59:04 PM

I don't want to buy bitcoin right now because of the recent run up in price. I prefer to buy when the price comes back down a little.
Everyone is buying at the moment because the price is not to high right now so most people can afford the price.
When the price goes up less people will buy Bitcoin and more people will sell them.

I will say no matter what the price is, we should have to buy as much as we can because the price is going to increase from now and in the coming future it is expected that the price once again double up so we will double up our money with that, now there is another chance to become rich with buying bitcoins.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:16:22 AM

I will say no matter what the price is, we should have to buy as much as we can because the price is going to increase from now and in the coming future it is expected that the price once again double up so we will double up our money with that, now there is another chance to become rich with buying bitcoins.
that's right mate btc price will keep moving out as more and more establish business adapting the system and more and more traders are riding with btc popularity so it is logically buying it no matter what will be the price now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: