Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Everyone is buying  (Read 8594 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:48:00 AM

To be honest, I think everyone is buying now... monero, not bitcoin, because actually I think 90% or more of people interested in altcoins are here only looking for quick and easy profits, and they think monero is a good opportunity... to blow money.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:46:19 AM

I dont think everyone is buying right now because there are so many people who thinks that the price of the bitcoijn is to high right now to buy them you can better wait a couple of time.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:41:05 AM

I don't want to buy bitcoin right now because of the recent run up in price. I prefer to buy when the price comes back down a little.
Everyone is buying at the moment because the price is not to high right now so most people can afford the price.
When the price goes up less people will buy Bitcoin and more people will sell them.

I will say no matter what the price is, we should have to buy as much as we can because the price is going to increase from now and in the coming future it is expected that the price once again double up so we will double up our money with that, now there is another chance to become rich with buying bitcoins.
that's right mate btc price will keep moving out as more and more establish business adapting the system and more and more traders are riding with btc popularity so it is logically buying it no matter what will be the price now.

It really depends on a person on when he would purchase bitcoin maybe they want to a certain low price compare  as of now. Maybe they would possibly  do short tradings thats why they like to bought  btc in a lower price rather than buying directly but still bitcoin would be  good as a long term investments.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:20:30 AM

The value has dropped significantly after bitfinex case and it seems to be continuing its down trend ever since..
Everybody is buying because they think that the price is going to rise of course again and I also believe that the price is going to rise again.
I do not believe that the price is going to be any lower then it is right now.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:14:23 AM

Not everyone is buying right now but there are a couple of people that are of course, the bitcoin is bought everyday by people is logical.
I would not buy right now honestly because the price is pretty high and it will lower soon.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:52:50 AM

Because I think this is the best time to buy bitcoins.  Its price these past weeks and days its price was on 600 and now its going up.  If only I have savings or money I would also buy bitcoin because I know for sure its price will goes up before 2017.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:12:27 PM

A lot of people are buying the bitcoin but this is good, I think there are not a lot of people buying right now but they will soon again when the price drops a bit again.
Its just a matter of time before it will be buy season again we just need some patient for it right now and than we will get payed off.
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:26:59 PM

To be honest, I think everyone is buying now... monero, not bitcoin, because actually I think 90% or more of people interested in altcoins are here only looking for quick and easy profits, and they think monero is a good opportunity... to blow money.  Grin
yes it is a face i am also thinking that most of the people are still buying, because to me still there is too much potential in the price of bitcoin, and they are hoping that bitcoin is going to be start rising very soon, and they are also expecting that this time the price of bitcoin is going to make a new historical record,
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:54:13 PM

Because I think this is the best time to buy bitcoins.  Its price these past weeks and days its price was on 600 and now its going up.  If only I have savings or money I would also buy bitcoin because I know for sure its price will goes up before 2017.

it's always a good time to buy bitcoin.

whenever you have some spare money, buy bitcoin.

even if you just save $1 a day and buy $1 worth of bitcoin every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: