Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 04:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ABitBack.com surveys/offers + FREE weekly 1x mBTC bonus.  (Read 754 times)
ABitBack (OP)

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:05:32 PM

ABitBack.com Earn points and cash by completing surveys, watching videos, trials, cashback on purchases, entering contests, quiz's, and games.

Register and complete 1 survey/offer to receive a Free mBTC, Redeemable WEEKLY! (videos don't count). Once you have completed 1 survey/offer you will earn 1 x mBTC as well as your original earning for completing the survey/offer. Redeemable each week! Come back each week to complete at least 1 offer to receive a mBTC to the address entered on registration. Payments are process daily including the free mBTC although this will change to weekly. Anyone can join and there are free offers for ALL COUNTRIES around the world.

To get started simply register and click on the 'OFFERS' tab and click one of the offerwalls. These offerwalls provide surveys and offers direct to you based on geo location, that way you will only get suitable offers and targeted surveys. I suggest clicking Offers > Paymentwall > Survey of the day. These surveys are nice, easy and a quick way to get started!

Current Rewards include - redeem Mt.Gox cash codes, paypal cash, amazon vouchers, steam codes, any type of voucher you want really. If there is a particular gift voucher you want, I'm sure I can get hold of one for you.

ABitBack (OP)

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:52:41 PM

Bump. Follow a abitback on twitter and Facebook to look out for the upcoming promo codes!

ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 12:16:34 PM

I am curious why the payout is significantly lower in BTC than in USD.
1 point = $0.005. At an exchange rate of 1BTC=100USD, that comes to 50uBTC. You're paying only 30uBTC. That's quite a discount to the actual worth of what you calculate to be the worth of 1 point in USD. Is there a reason for this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: