Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when Chinese speculators enter Bitcoin market?  (Read 1926 times)
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:38:46 PM

I found and read this interesting articles which fits to the topic.

China’s Constant Bubbles Drive Investors to Bitcoin in Droves
China’s economic problems may only just be starting, and bitcoin is poised to benefit more than ever before. On top of the ongoing currency devaluations, bubbles are popping in many different industry segments across China, including stock and property markets. As a result, investors are eyeing bitcoin as an alternative.
https://news.bitcoin.com/china-bubbles-drive-investors-bitcoin/
Mastercon

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:37:53 AM

I think they are already in the bitcoin market and they are the biggest sellers of the bitcoin. Nothing happened.
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:58:10 PM

Only a small group of Chinese (compared to the Chinese investing in other assets) are already in the Bitcoin and crypto market.
Unfortunately there are no charts, figures or research papers about it but you could get a picture of it by looking at the biggest Chinese crypto boards.

I think they are already in the bitcoin market and they are the biggest sellers of the bitcoin. Nothing happened.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:30:43 PM

well the price of it is going to go up right now in my opinion, i hope that chinese people will push the price up right now and make us all some good profit for holding
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: