Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cloudbet - pending  (Read 857 times)
naniforitunes (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:07:36 PM

Hello Guys, first of all i think cloudbet is a great site i´ve been using it since april with no problems, winning and withdrawing with ease... but...

on may 31h i placed a bet and it´s still pending, even today 4 days later it´s pending, i´ve been emailing customer service but i get no answer from them... now i am worried because yesterday i placed another bet and today continues pending... so in cloudbet system i have 2 pending bets and this affects very much my bankroll..

i am worried that it might happen again, imagine that, 3 or more pending bets for days... a nightmare...

anyone of you have had this kind of problem with that site? .... i want to continue with them, i mean they have great lines and options but this "pending" thing worries me

i uploaded the image of the pending bets to this link ---> http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=bf79a4e
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:39:56 PM

is the game you've bet is finish? cloudbet is experiencing hard time now. maybe they ae soon to be bunkcrupt
naniforitunes (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:45:08 PM

is the game you've bet is finish? cloudbet is experiencing hard time now. maybe they ae soon to be bunkcrupt

all of them!!! yes!!! in one bet ticket they ended 4 days ago and in the other all ended yesterday night.... that´s what´s worries me !!
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:45:48 PM

Here is the link to their thread here on forum, post your remark there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333552.3060 or contact via
PM here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=154563

Looking over their thread, there seam to be many people with all sorts of problems,but use your own judgement on it.
bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:33:08 AM

Are you a tipster? Very nice wins....
naniforitunes (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:33:45 AM

I do not consider myself a tipster but I do well with sport betting, I won like 10 bitcoins with cloudbet and then the problems started ...

bitcoinprofit

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:26:19 PM

I do not consider myself a tipster but I do well with sport betting, I won like 10 bitcoins with cloudbet and then the problems started ...

What will be your next pick... do you share who you bet on??
naniforitunes (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:49:16 PM

sure why not! i am not selfish or anything... i like to parlay 2 soccer games for example, 2 over 1.5 or 2 under 3.5 or 1 "win or draw" ...

yesterday i won with 2 games U3.5 in the Brazil League.... and for today i have a parley of U3.5 in the matches of Real Oviedo and Valladolid, spanish second division...

hugs !
bitcoinprofit

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:23:54 PM

sure why not! i am not selfish or anything... i like to parlay 2 soccer games for example, 2 over 1.5 or 2 under 3.5 or 1 "win or draw" ...

yesterday i won with 2 games U3.5 in the Brazil League.... and for today i have a parley of U3.5 in the matches of Real Oviedo and Valladolid, spanish second division...

hugs !

Thanks for this kind share of your picks I tried Valladolid today.

kisses !

ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:50:39 PM

Since their thread is spammed with complaints only by newbies, I would suggest starting a scam accusation with all the proof in the right section. Honestly, its difficult to see if its just a new bie trying to defame the site or are these things actually happening unless we see any proof .
naniforitunes (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:52:59 PM

Since their thread is spammed with complaints only by newbies, I would suggest starting a scam accusation with all the proof in the right section. Honestly, its difficult to see if its just a new bie trying to defame the site or are these things actually happening unless we see any proof .

Do you need proofs? sure, here we go....

here you have the links to screenshots i made a few minutes ago where you can see that bets placed on may 30th and june 2 that are still pending and all the games ended the same day the bet was placed in CLOUDBET

proof 1 --> http://postimg.org/image/upw2pud63/

proof 2 ---> http://postimg.org/image/nozcoydkb/
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:28:44 PM

Do you need proofs? sure, here we go....

here you have the links to screenshots i made a few minutes ago where you can see that bets placed on may 30th and june 2 that are still pending and all the games ended the same day the bet was placed in CLOUDBET

proof 1 --> http://postimg.org/image/upw2pud63/

proof 2 ---> http://postimg.org/image/nozcoydkb/

Its not me who needs the proof. Here is what I would do if I was you. First email cloudbet and tell them you intend to start a scam accusation, as they are holding money longer than they should. While a day should be enough to pay out any existing bets, give it 4-5 days-which is already over and then head to the scam accusation and start a thread.

What I would suspect is that due to the price rise in bitcoin prices they sold most of the btc they had(from deposits or the bankroll), and they are looking to buy back in , after hoping the price would drop in a few days, which obviously isn't ethical.
jmintuck

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:10:52 PM

I had a bet of 0.01 today morning and it was processed and the withdrawal has been processed too. Could be a problem with just your account ?
naniforitunes (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:32:37 PM

I had a bet of 0.01 today morning and it was processed and the withdrawal has been processed too. Could be a problem with just your account ?

Maybe there is no problem with small bets, they are holding me 3 BTC
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:44:27 PM

If it is delaying due to the price increase , then they technically won't mind processing the smaller bets, but will hold on to the larger bets. They obviously wouldn't want numbers of people on here.
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:43:25 AM

did cloudbet fix this issue. i dont use their site since this issue happen. i hope they fix it.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:49:07 PM

Maybe there is no problem with small bets, they are holding me 3 BTC

Most probably because I can draw my bet and it was under 0.01

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:22:59 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 06:54:07 PM by ajaxmoor

did cloudbet fix this issue. i dont use their site since this issue happen. i hope they fix it.

Not sure about this particular issue, but they did fix a lot of other issues that were pending in their thread. Check or post in their thread instead, a lot people have claimed to have received their withdrawals and faster updates on their live platform. But if I was you I would still not play becasue of all those issues and no reply from them during that time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: