Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:15:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119446 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:17:49 PM

FB page and tweets will be ready for the community to like and share in a couple of hours.. Also waiting on the DEV to give me some good info whitepaper etc to make a good blog review to show interested parties..   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:38:51 PM

ahh sound cool is facebook page,,,and i think online media is a great way to promote also
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:01:26 PM

I hope that this project will become successful as well as rise.
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:16:03 PM

1. Whitepaper?
2. Which PR companies are you working with? I mean outside of your internal marketing lead.
3. How much time between the end of the ICO and when tokens will be available for release?
4. What is your escrow strategy? I see one person listed in the OP. Will there be a portal similar to Rise and Waves to send the payment?
4b. What conditions must be met before the escrow is available to spend?
5. How will you communicate expenses to the community? Monthly accounting?
6. When do you plan to host your first AMA?
7. Concerning your 7 million premine, are there conditions before you are able to dump any significant portion?
8. The ICO bonus structure is different between post 1 and post 2 of the thread. Can I assume the Day 1 bonus in post 2 is inaccurate?
9. When do you or anyone on your team plan to make any public appearances?
10. What's different about this project from Lisk or Rise?
11. What is the detailed bio for Dmochemicz? Linkedin or FB?
12. What projects has your team worked on in the past?

I've made decent size BTC investments in Lisk, Waves and Rise. Rise took some convincing, this one will need more.

I encourage everyone to push for as much transparency as possible. If this is a legit projects, my questions should be straightforward BEFORE the ico launches.

Hi TravelsAsia,

Thanks to be interested in our project.

1. Whitepaper is being worked on. ICO starts in 5 days so there is still a lot of work to be done.
2. Of course, we know that only local marketing won't work. We will use money from our ICO BTC to countact a few PR companies
3. We are releasing  the coins 1 day after ICO stops.
4. I have contact Richiela from Bittrex if he was interested in doing the escrow too. You're right, only one person is maybe not enough when a lot of people will invest in DL(i)sk
5. What do you mean? Can you clarify it?
6. Still needs to be determine
7. I was thinking to put those 7 M under control of a escrow person. Withdraws will be detailed documented and communicated to community so that everybody knows what we are doing with those 7M coins.
8. The correct ICO structure is in OPs. Yes, it was modified for to make our signature more readable.
9. We are certainly planning to do a public appearances. First we need to make sure that the launch is successful and then we will communicate time/place with community.
10. The basis is the same, we will use Lisk code set and we will start developing based on that codeset. The plan is to lunch Web wallets, Desktop wallets and mobile wallets. But i believe that is something similar to Rise.
11. He doesn't have linkedin or FB.
12. I will ask him to more details on what he has worked on.
familiaverde

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:23:53 PM

I dont get it ... we already have Lisk , why do we need another clone ?

Oh my bad i know now .... someone want to make some $$$$$$$

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:41:51 PM

Let me guess... after the signature campaign finished on RISE, we will see a lot of DL(i)sk signatures Cheesy.
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:46:14 PM

Anything special about this clone?  Huh

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:13:06 PM

Started work on the FB page, tomorrow will do more work and some tweets..Once we have more info from the DEV, ROADPMAP etc we can really blast it..  Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/DLisk-1617610191890063/

please come and like the page, supporters..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:31:17 PM

Started work on the FB page, tomorrow will do more work and some tweets..Once we have more info from the DEV, ROADPMAP etc we can really blast it..  Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/DLisk-1617610191890063/

please come and like the page, supporters..  Smiley

Good start. It looks like DL(i)sk will become a winner here.
gooshtea

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:43:47 PM

Good luck to your team Smiley
catcoinminer

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:50:51 PM

More people have started to look into this thread and started to post. It seems this coin can also pick up well in the ICO by promotions.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:53:12 PM

More people have started to look into this thread and started to post. It seems this coin can also pick up well in the ICO by promotions.

If you check how many are already following DL(i)sk on twitter then it will be massive. RISE have something like 580 people following at the moment. DL(i)sk already has 130 followers in one day (or maybe 2). I hope ICO will not be too high... 100 .. 200 BTC or so, so that we can make some good profit during trading Cheesy
LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:56:03 PM

That includes me, I want to make money as an investor.  If they make money and I make money, I will consider it a good deal.  If Lisk gains a lot of experimental clones, it just adds to the strength of the platform. People choose to use Bitcoin or they use Lisk to develop projects would be a great thing.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:35:59 PM

That includes me, I want to make money as an investor.  If they make money and I make money, I will consider it a good deal.  If Lisk gains a lot of experimental clones, it just adds to the strength of the platform. People choose to use Bitcoin or they use Lisk to develop projects would be a great thing.

100% correct. I like to make money as an investor, and people can complain, another clone, but remember, everything is just another clone..I don't think that any Lisk investor is complaining with a profit of 300%... lets see and wait how Waves will do, RISE and DL(i)sk. I look it at this side. With half of the profit of Lisk i invest in Waves, with half of the profit of Waves i invest in RISE, with half of my profit of RISE i will invest here,....
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 08:22:37 PM

I was asked by LiskBeliever the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the DL(i)sk Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is usefull, the three days waiting time already stopped 2 scammy ICO's from happening, at least one other was stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:
178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Before payment I would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160603 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins and the escrow address is 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HMFvx4nyioowPiJA2ZEknNhqWQbTx2Q0AcSk8tkkui7ubYmfiPfSUERbz4QjG2lyliStZ4+GXO9AG8srN7m+TTU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:43:28 PM

I was asked by LiskBeliever the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the DL(i)sk Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is usefull, the three days waiting time already stopped 2 scammy ICO's from happening, at least one other was stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:
178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Before payment I would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160603 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins and the escrow address is 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HMFvx4nyioowPiJA2ZEknNhqWQbTx2Q0AcSk8tkkui7ubYmfiPfSUERbz4QjG2lyliStZ4+GXO9AG8srN7m+TTU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

Escrow confirmed and updated in OPs. Please only use the BTC address in OPs. Don't trust any other BTC addresses.
LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:29:10 PM

I like how this escrow handles delivering funds to the issuer. The week delay gives me a lot more confidence in the project.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:33:17 PM

I like how this escrow handles delivering funds to the issuer. The week delay gives me a lot more confidence in the project.

HOW IT SHOULD BE!!!! I mean, if something is not working then the fonds should not be released. After that week, the investors should get the option for a refunds if problems continue, BUT only if there are problems, as they can just say, i want a refund as the price is lower or so, and that should not happen, but if there are technical problems then this is more then normal that those are fixed before funds are released. We want a working coin not a broken coin Smiley

The only concern with this rule is, dev cannot use some of his money to support the price, but i don't think it will be needed, when you look at Lisk Smiley

This coin is infact really getting crazy: 150 people joining the twitter bounty. Up to 200 people on twitter. Already +10 languages reserved... everybody will have soon a DL(i)sk signature.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:19:09 PM

There should be a bounty for the first person that deposit something Cheesy

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:56:58 PM

ICO is now open. All deposits before 17th of June will receive a bonus of 50%. What does that mean? The person that deposit now will receive more coins then the person that deposit in 4 weeks for the same amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: