Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119444 times)
100stacks

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:02:39 PM

will wait and see after the ico i personally think that dev have a good plan to make this project worthy to all of us here in the community even the members who's only looking for the free airdrop and much more to those who participated with investing there btc, good luck guys.

I did a small investment.... no clue if this one will hit the moon or not, but i know that ICO is popular lately and returns are massively!!! So you would be stupid to not join. Wondering how much my 5 BTC Waves will be worth Cheesy when i dump then on the market 10 BTC - 15 BTC... all thanks to ICO. VPRC also 300% profit, LSK 400% profit, even if RISE is only give 200% and this one 100% profit i will still be happy Cheesy

oh boy you reported on me? 😭 did i hurt your feelings darling? will you be ok ?

now stop crying like a little blonde bitch and keep buying up your ICO

get that 50% bonus lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:32:25 PM

will wait and see after the ico i personally think that dev have a good plan to make this project worthy to all of us here in the community even the members who's only looking for the free airdrop and much more to those who participated with investing there btc, good luck guys.

I did a small investment.... no clue if this one will hit the moon or not, but i know that ICO is popular lately and returns are massively!!! So you would be stupid to not join. Wondering how much my 5 BTC Waves will be worth Cheesy when i dump then on the market 10 BTC - 15 BTC... all thanks to ICO. VPRC also 300% profit, LSK 400% profit, even if RISE is only give 200% and this one 100% profit i will still be happy Cheesy

OMG UR SO BAD LMAO joking..well i guess it's all about profit but it's nice to hold all the coins a few of them as well for long term, look what happened to ETH.. I missed ETH and LISK lol.  Grin I will join slack tomorrow also.

You know that i'm a trader... you are right about ETH. but lookl at LISK... i have flip flop that coin several times, making 10% - 20% profit every 4 - 6 days... and 20% on 2 BTC is a nice 0.40 BTC.... yes, i can hold and hold, and hope for another ETH, but now i have several times 20% and maybe i will miss a big pump but still i'm now playing with free money, and be honest, we are all here because of money, no? I'm not investing in coins, ico coins to just wait 2 years. I invest in those coins as i know that most of those ICO coins are moving higher by a larg amount, so why should i not invest in it? Wink
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:45:14 PM

Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:29:30 PM

@Liskbeliever well done on keeping on top of the accounts registering to your campaigns.

Like placebo said there has been funny business going on in the other campaigns but if you are keeping on top of it like a pro I may well just jump to this campaign.

Only just caught this and for once I can get a bonus on my investment.

you still need to invest Cheesy

We still have 5/6 days and I have btc wrapped up places, I will push myself to take some profits. All these promising ICO has spread ma btc.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:32:23 PM

@Liskbeliever well done on keeping on top of the accounts registering to your campaigns.

Like placebo said there has been funny business going on in the other campaigns but if you are keeping on top of it like a pro I may well just jump to this campaign.

We still have 5/6 days and I have btc wrapped up places, I will push myself to take some profits. All these promising ICO has spread ma btc.

Waves launch will release a lot of BTC, and a lot of people will have big profit because of Waves and they will invest in the next ICO coin.
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:51:42 PM

get that 50% bonus lol

So much hate in your heart, I feel a little bad for you. It will be okay, always another investment down the road.

I made a small tester investment as well. Protected by a well known escrow.  I wish everyone that invests or chooses not to invest in this project continued good luck.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:08:51 PM

get that 50% bonus lol

So much hate in your heart, I feel a little bad for you. It will be okay, always another investment down the road.

I made a small tester investment as well. Protected by a well known escrow.  I wish everyone that invests or chooses not to invest in this project continued good luck.

I hope that not a lot of people are investing now then my stake is bigger Smiley There are some very good signs in this project. Increasing followers, more and more DL(i)sk signatures, more and more translations being completed, most of the time investors are too late, for example RISE was 500 BTC before it drops with bonus of 0% now it already hit 700 BTC... the people that bought RISE in the beginning are already making 30% profit when you compare it with the last 200 BTC investors. Here the profit is even 50%, so the first X BTC investors will already have a 50% profit against the last people who deposit money just belore 10th of July.
Ruzka

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:17:09 PM

Waves launch will release a lot of BTC, and a lot of people will have big profit because of Waves and they will invest in the next ICO coin.

That is one place I have coin, yes I will be sending some profits over to this and the one in our signature when waves goes live and profit taking commences so hopefully there are no set backs with it.

bytemuma

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:18:11 PM

Please complete all translations by Sunday else the people that were reserved will be rejected so that other people can do the translations. We cannot wait 1 week for translations to be completed. Thank you:

List below:

4-6-2016 10:19:32   mikhael   Filipino   Completed
4-6-2016 10:21:02   Riddikulo   Spanish   Reserved
4-6-2016 11:35:15   DarkNightRider   Russian   Reserved
4-6-2016 11:57:00   rajeshgarnaik   India   Reserved
4-6-2016 13:20:50   Simple858   Slovenian   Reserved
4-6-2016 14:50:09   tottong   indonesian translation   Reserved
4-6-2016 14:55:49   coinhugger   Dutch   Reserved
4-6-2016 16:47:38   aakashsangwan   Indian translation    Rejected - Reserved by rajeshgamaik
4-6-2016 17:48:36   lakuf   French   Reserved
4-6-2016 18:13:46   bytemuma   Portuguese   Reserved
4-6-2016 18:14:11   healtheworld   chinese   Reserved
4-6-2016 19:04:58   Maicol792   Italian   Completed
4-6-2016 19:24:39   mikandri   Italian   Rejected - Reserved by Maicol792
4-6-2016 22:51:25   bitoc2015   Romanian   Reserved
4-6-2016 23:27:08   Kondiomir   Bulgarian   Reserved
5-6-2016 1:23:40   Xardasim   Polish   Completed
5-6-2016 6:06:42   WolfRainer   I want to reserve Promotion Video   Ok. Go for it
5-6-2016 11:45:27   causestud   Esperanto   Reserved
6-6-2016 2:12:14   Aabcde   Indonesia   Rejected
7-6-2016 2:48:45   fikihafana   indonesian   Rejected
7-6-2016 8:12:16   colombuszka   Hungarian   Reserved
7-6-2016 8:13:34   recitestores   Indonesian   Rejected
7-6-2016 15:24:30   HmmMAA   GREEK   Reserved
8-6-2016 10:22:01   Taurados   German   Reserved
8-6-2016 23:44:54   Kray   Croatian   Reserved
10-6-2016 15:23:51   Sveokla   Russian   Reserved
10-6-2016 17:21:41   ikingping21   Filipino   Rejected -Already completed

This is the correct thing to do, establish a final date to do the translations, or someone else can do it .

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████     
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:18:51 PM

That is one place I have coin and yes I will be sending some profits over to this and the one in our signature when waves goes live so hopefully there are no set backs with it.

You have the same plan as me Cheesy Dumping Waves and buying RISE and DL(i)sk
Ruzka

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:21:26 PM

That is one place I have coin and yes I will be sending some profits over to this and the one in our signature when waves goes live so hopefully there are no set backs with it.

Cheesy You know that it makes sense! The 50% here is just to good to miss out, especially with profits. You will jump over to this signature campaign as well on the 14th and get that massive 5 shares a week to top up your investment?

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:26:36 PM

SebastianJu is trustworthy man and very well that he keeps funds.
In fact, on Twitter and Facebook, more and more followers and probably believe in this project.

The most whine those who do not have the funds for investment ... I think there is a chance to earn some btc - signature already I have  Cool
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:28:12 PM

Cheesy You know that it makes sense! The 50% here is just to good to miss out, especially with profits. You will jump over to this signature campaign as well on the 14th and get that massive 5 shares a week to top up your investment?

Please be quiet about the 50%!!! Cheesy we will already make 50% profit compare to the people that will invest in 2 or 3 weeks, so our profit can be pretty nice Cheesy If they pay 150 sats per coin then we only bought it at 100 Sats, and when it move up 100% then it move up for us by 150% Cheesy

If the current BTC ICO amoount doesn't jump like crazy in the next few days then i think we can make 1000% profit as early investors.

RISE has 700 BTC... DL(i)sk 2.77 BTC. RISE has 1200 followers on twitter, DL(i)sk 500 followers, so RISE is a little bigger but BTC amount on DL(i)sk is a lot smaller. All depends on the marketing strategy of DL(i)sk team and it looks nice for the moment.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:29:48 PM

SebastianJu is trustworthy man and very well that he keeps funds.
In fact, on Twitter and Facebook, more and more followers and probably believe in this project.

The most whine those who do not have the funds for investment ... I think there is a chance to earn some btc - signature already I have  Cool

In fact i should better change my signature too. Legendary accounts get 5 shares!!!! and the amount for the signature is a lot higher then RISE.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:43:22 PM

Development updates

Website should be up and running by 19th of JUne

DL(i)sk coin is almost ready.

Marketing updates

496 followers in Twitter

123 likes on Facebook

5 translations completed.

ICO result

2.77089439 BTC deposit.

Ruzka

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:09:03 PM

Please be quiet about the 50%!!! Cheesy we will already make 50% profit compare to the people that will invest in 2 or 3 weeks, so our profit can be pretty nice Cheesy If they pay 150 sats per coin then we only bought it at 100 Sats, and when it move up 100% then it move up for us by 150% Cheesy

If the current BTC ICO amoount doesn't jump like crazy in the next few days then i think we can make 1000% profit as early investors.

RISE has 700 BTC... DL(i)sk 2.77 BTC. RISE has 1200 followers on twitter, DL(i)sk 500 followers, so RISE is a little bigger but BTC amount on DL(i)sk is a lot smaller. All depends on the marketing strategy of DL(i)sk team and it looks nice for the moment.

Haha, my lips are sealed about the massive bonus now. It just makes sense doesn't it, I am yet to see one that big. Oh that puts it in perspective on the amount raised and what the current marketcap would be for this compared to x.

There is plenty of places for DL(i)sk to gather some good marketing strategy from the recent giants that have shown their face ay?

@LiskBeliever  is there a certain amount the sale needs to make for it to be classed as a success?

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:17:31 PM

Haha, my lips are sealed about the massive bonus now. It just makes sense doesn't it, I am yet to see one that big. Oh that puts it in perspective on the amount raised and what the current marketcap would be for this compared to x.

There is plenty of places for DL(i)sk to gather some good marketing strategy from the recent giants that have shown their face ay?

@LiskBeliever  is there a certain amount the sale needs to make for it to be classed as a success?

Yes. Target is at least 10 BTC. Why? Joining conferences cost money. You have to book a plane ticket, you have to book hotel, you have to pay for sponsoring, you have to create marketing material,...

So we need at least 10 BTC for sure, else we will have problems to achieve our targets. We are hoping to achieve between 100 and 200 BTC. At this moment it is very difficult to say if we will even achieve this 10 BTC target. We were hoping to see some more interest in deposits. Maybe everybody is waiting for the final day to get the extra 50% bonus as we see the community growing every day, so we hope to see some very big increases the coming days.
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:28:57 PM

Is there a website I can view. I think I will just buy lisk instead of imitation lisk.

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
Ruzka

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:31:25 PM

@LiskBeliever  is there a certain amount the sale needs to make for it to be classed as a success?

Yes. Target is at least 10 BTC. Why? Joining conferences cost money. You have to book a plane ticket, you have to book hotel, you have to pay for sponsoring, you have to create marketing material,...

So we need at least 10 BTC for sure, else we will have problems to achieve our targets. We are hoping to achieve between 100 and 200 BTC. At this moment it is very difficult to say if we will even achieve this 10 BTC target. We were hoping to see some more interest in deposits. Maybe everybody is waiting for the final day to get the extra 50% bonus as we see the community growing every day, so we hope to see some very big increases the coming days.

That is an answer that is needed to be known by potential investors including myself to have an idea if it will be classed as a success and continued or a fail. If it was a stupidly high amount you needed which didn't look like it was on target and un-achievable, I probably would not invest or join the signature campaign due to the risk of time being wasted and funds being locked within that time.

Please, you're not trying to tell me things cost money are you? lol

I am fairly certain you will achieve the 10btc target and closer to the target you are hoping for. I for one will be arriving around the 15th and I think there will be others who are doing as I.

Is there a website I can view.

Just a few posts up you would see--
Development updates

Website should be up and running by 19th of JUne

Roll Eyes

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:32:12 PM

Is there a website I can view. I think I will just buy lisk instead of imitation lisk.

dlisk.com but only the white paper is available.

https://dlisk.com/DLISK_Whitepaper-revision1.pdf

as dev already said website work in progress.

Lisk you should certainly keep... but why not take the advantage of those ICO coins and take a few % profit Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: