Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:38:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119446 times)
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:29:11 AM

Why is getting listed in another exchange so important? I think it would be best to improve dlisk itself as a product so that it gains natural volume in time.

Dev do you have any plans to differentiate dlisk from other coins? Or are you depending on investors to build on your platform? That is sadly unlikely to happen? I would still respectfully  suggest ,a good initial growth strategy would be to focus in your own country, create awareness there, create something useful and relevant within your community and expand slowly from there. Spending money on ads for coinmarketcap or wasting funds to get listed in bitrex will not achieve anything but a quick rise and dump, I hope you are not looking for that Huh

Spending money for bittrex listing is indeed not the right way to go, as this would cost more then 50% of the ICO funds. Ads on coinmarketcap, i believe that is a good approach as people will see DLISK all the time. Maybe they won't click on the ad itself, but when they are on the exchange were DLISK is listed then they will remimder the name and do some research and some people will invest for sure.

Yeah thats a good plan dev. What do you say about putting a bounty for a dapp ? We write it at twitter,here in btc service section, marketplace etc.
melliott

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:42:12 AM

What about forging? When it can be enabled?
kellendil

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:48:57 AM

yes dev we need forging too. İ think its fixed in RİSE right now..
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:24:31 PM

forging  will be a great addition for Dl(i)sk  and i hope it will make worth competing with LISK , RISE, WAVES etc.
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:53:54 PM

Why is getting listed in another exchange so important? I think it would be best to improve dlisk itself as a product so that it gains natural volume in time.

Dev do you have any plans to differentiate dlisk from other coins? Or are you depending on investors to build on your platform? That is sadly unlikely to happen? I would still respectfully  suggest ,a good initial growth strategy would be to focus in your own country, create awareness there, create something useful and relevant within your community and expand slowly from there. Spending money on ads for coinmarketcap or wasting funds to get listed in bitrex will not achieve anything but a quick rise and dump, I hope you are not looking for that Huh

Spending money for bittrex listing is indeed not the right way to go, as this would cost more then 50% of the ICO funds. Ads on coinmarketcap, i believe that is a good approach as people will see DLISK all the time. Maybe they won't click on the ad itself, but when they are on the exchange were DLISK is listed then they will remimder the name and do some research and some people will invest for sure.

Yeah thats a good plan dev. What do you say about putting a bounty for a dapp ? We write it at twitter,here in btc service section, marketplace etc.

I was already considering this.

I was thinking of giving away 1 BTC for the lucky winner that create a DAPP for DLISK. We need at least 5 DAPPS for the content and community will be able to vote for the DAPP that they like and the winner will win that 1 BTC. This 1 BTC will be taken for the ICO funds.

What do you think? Is that a good idea? Of course the DAPPS needs to be useful too, so that we don't have one person creating 5 silly DAPPS and just claim the 1 BTC. They need to add value to DLISK, they need to bring people back to the coin, etc.

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:54:29 PM

Let me check on Github and i will come back and backport the changes when it was fixed.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:58:06 PM

This is the best in open source. Just ctrl+c and ctrl+v and done.
I hope dlisk reach sucess cause i buy a lot of coins

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:00:50 PM

You bought a lot, but DLISK team also have still a lot so moving away from the coin is not a option at all. ICO funds was a big disappointment and this limits us to get on Bittrex (for example), but it double motivate us to work harder and harder to make sure that our 7,000,000 development funds couns are worth 70 BTC or more one day.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:42:09 PM

You bought a lot, but DLISK team also have still a lot so moving away from the coin is not a option at all. ICO funds was a big disappointment and this limits us to get on Bittrex (for example), but it double motivate us to work harder and harder to make sure that our 7,000,000 development funds couns are worth 70 BTC or more one day.
i love seeing this post dev speaking honestly and showing that you really showing your interest to move forward
we will just here supporting your project as long as you are here showing determination. good luck.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:12:23 PM

RT as much as possible:

https://twitter.com/Dlisk_promo/status/757563637590622208

How more people that are making DAPPS for DLISK how stronger DLISK will become.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:15:41 PM

forging  will be a great addition for Dl(i)sk  and i hope it will make worth competing with LISK , RISE, WAVES etc.

Why hope to compete with them projects when you have a budget of ten btc.

I am sorry to burst your bubble but it isn't happening.

Well not LISK and Waves but Rise sure if community backs this and all mucks in.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:21:54 PM

DLISK won't be able to compete against WAVES and LISK. That are $30M coins, and devs has more then $10M that they can use for development. You can indeed not expect that DLISK with only 10 BTC in ICO will even be close to WAVES and LISK but that doesn't mean that DLISK cannot grow to a nice coin that has a nice marketcap and that has some nice features that people would like.
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:45:54 PM

Anyone have good DAPP ideas? PM Me or post here
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:54:09 PM

DLISK won't be able to compete against WAVES and LISK. That are $30M coins, and devs has more then $10M that they can use for development. You can indeed not expect that DLISK with only 10 BTC in ICO will even be close to WAVES and LISK but that doesn't mean that DLISK cannot grow to a nice coin that has a nice marketcap and that has some nice features that people would like.

It will grow in time with the right community backing and your hard work.

Thanks for responding to me, breath of freshair when I read realistic posts.

B2

BitDouble.io

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:39:10 PM

Updated dlisk-ui to version 0.1.1

Added "Latest Transactions" functionality, changed some UI elements and other bugfixes.
You can look at commits at https://github.com/DliskProject/dlisk-ui and report bugs on same place.
It is already deployed on https://login.dlisk.com
kellendil

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:35:08 PM

Added "Latest Transactions" functionality, changed some UI elements and other bugfixes.
You can look at commits at https://github.com/DliskProject/dlisk-ui and report bugs on same place.

nice update dev  Smiley
niksdt101

Activity: 803

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:59:56 PM

finally great update dev...was expecting from you...keep up the good work..we need more like this
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:01:04 PM

Awesome!! Good work
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:15:09 PM

thanks for the update dev.  Everything is slowly coming together Smiley

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:48:54 PM

thanks for the update dev.  Everything is slowly coming together Smiley

Indeed. Nice job. I hope that people will come back and start trading this coin. He has been delivering some nice stuff but for some reason people like to trade scams like ETC.

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: