Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119446 times)
dilution007

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:09:54 PM

Is DLISK merely a copycat of LSK?  Huh

menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:18:48 PM

Is DLISK merely a copycat of LSK?  Huh

its a clone of RISE + LISK if you read through the first pages of the thread. but its probably RISE which does not have that much update yet.. lol
RXTRR

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:07:25 AM

A revamp of the design would do wonders! Also regular updates, even if there is not too much to update
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:36:40 PM

A revamp of the design would do wonders! Also regular updates, even if there is not too much to update

What designs are you talking about exactly?

Regular updates but without nothing to update!!!

Hahahahaha (insert meme here)
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:45:54 PM

DLISK is pretty cheap now on yobit,,can only Holding now when price become better last and high price is 19 sathosi Sad

melliott

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:47:44 PM

dliskfaucet.cf
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:52:38 PM

I haven't recieve my personal and twitter campaign yet.

I will complete this today.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:53:17 PM

Thanks, I will deposit some coins later today.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:56:26 PM

I've increase the bounty to create apps to 2 BTC. From the moment we have 5 apps for DLISK one app will be selected by community and this person will receive 2 BTCs.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:57:52 PM

DLISK is pretty cheap now on yobit,,can only Holding now when price become better last and high price is 19 sathosi Sad

Who says its cheap and compared to what?

I believe the ICO was 17 sat so why not cut losses if you want to get out?

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:02:58 PM

DLISK is still trading around the ICO price, what cannot be said by a lot of new ICO released coins. I hope to get DLISK listed on another exchange and see if more people are interested in buying. There was also a suggestion of re-branding the coin and rename it. I'm not against any re-brand or rename as long as it doesn't call Pokémon Cheesy
sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:09:03 PM

DLISK is still trading around the ICO price, what cannot be said by a lot of new ICO released coins. I hope to get DLISK listed on another exchange and see if more people are interested in buying. There was also a suggestion of re-branding the coin and rename it. I'm not against any re-brand or rename as long as it doesn't call Pokémon Cheesy

I would take in to consideration the name change.

That was one of the things that put me off to begin with if I am honest.

A short and sweet name cannot be underestimated.

It will need to pick up alot of volume before any other exchange thinks about adding it though right?

B2

BitDouble.io

Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:10:29 PM

DLISK is a good name but if comunity would like to re-brand name to e.g. Classic LISK or any other name that is not related to LISK; maybe DEV should make a Poll and deadline for choosing a new name. And maybe we all should contribute some DLISK to support DEV to make a new marketing campaign
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:11:33 PM

I would take in to consideration the name change.

That was one of the things that put me off to begin with if I am honest.

A short and sweet name cannot be underestimated.

It will need to pick up alot of volume before any other exchange thinks about adding it though right?

Yes, Poloniex won't add it Cheesy Bittrex is way too expensive. As I said, i'm busy with making a app myself, and I hope with the right marketing and the release of the app that DLISK (or the new name) will be one of the Top 100 coins.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:12:45 PM

DLISK is a good name but if comunity would like to re-brand name to e.g. Classic LISK or any other name that is not related to LISK; maybe DEV should make a Poll and deadline for choosing a new name. And maybe we all should contribute some DLISK to support DEV to make a new marketing campaign

I can only make a Poll with entries if people tell me what I have to put in. So maybe people list the name here, I add it to the Poll and people can start voting.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:13:33 PM

More contributions? lol, is a ICO project. They had the money to invest.

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:17:21 PM

Correct, but we didn't receive 1700 BTC like RISE, or 480 BTC like LIR, or ... that are all trading below ICO price. I don't ask for extra money or coins. I'm just asking for some more support. A lot of hypers that were on the thread in the beginning are now all gone, why? Because they jump from one coin to another. It would be great that we can re-gain those people and build something great.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:17:51 PM

maybe making some change to help improving the project would be a good idea dev lets do some changes and check if what would happen
after. good luck and hope to see more inputs coming from the community.
sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:18:53 PM

Correct, but we didn't receive 1700 BTC like RISE, or 480 BTC like LIR, or ... that are all trading below ICO price. I don't ask for extra money or coins. I'm just asking for some more support. A lot of hypers that were on the thread in the beginning are now all gone, why? Because they jump from one coin to another. It would be great that we can re-gain those people and build something great.

What was both LIR and RISE ico prices please?

B2

BitDouble.io

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:46:46 PM

RISE is a joke lol

The guys get 1700 btc, dont have a dev team, only 3 guys in last 2 weeks.

Dlisk need a community help. Programers can help ez

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: