Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119440 times)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:43:26 AM

Nice day for DAPPSTER!

A little up in volume and in price too.

Nice to see DAPPSTER backing to the action

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:50:48 PM

Good news:

Coinmarketcap has updated the ticker to DAPPSTER...

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dappster/

I still don't understand why Yobit is still using DLISK as I have requested to change the ticker to DAPPSTER. The online wallet is updated with DAPPSTER too. So I believe it is time to get some promotion active on coinmarketcap so that people will see DAPPSTER and now how to buy DAPPSTER. The current price doesn't reflect the real value of DAPPSTER and we hope to see a lot higher price then what is currently on the table.
jeewaka

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:20:47 PM

Hi,

just checked the coinmarketcap and the website pointed to Dappster is https://dlisk.com
which still has the old graphics, hope its updated to see how far it has come.
Cheers

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:02:53 PM

U need find some alies to put DAPPSTER more usable, like put DAPPSTER in gambling sites or market sites.

Lazarus2016

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:42:15 PM

U need find some alies to put DAPPSTER more usable, like put DAPPSTER in gambling sites or market sites.

I'm launching Lazaruscoin there will  be a gambling site. Maybe i will consider adding DAPPSTER depending how the ICO goes.
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Bancor

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:17:48 PM

Liskbeliever - Please create a news section on the ANN & update it with articles relating to DAPPSTER

Here is an article to be added

https://coincurrencynews.com/2016/08/21/dappster-dlisk-rebrands/

another one

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/47677-dlisk-the-new-innovation-just-arrived/

Etc....

ShooterXD

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:07:42 PM

Liskbeliever - Please create a news section on the ANN & update it with articles relating to DAPPSTER

another one

Etc....

Nice articles dude. This is a good way to promote DAPPSTER!

Good job!

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:27:29 PM

Nice trading volume on DAPPSTER. Wondering when it will take off.
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:30:27 PM

How is this project still worth only $15k...
 You can just about get a ford KA for that  and this project has got the same capabilities as a 30 million dollar platform,  active community & more. Furthermore its probably done just as much development as Rise which is valued at 750k. We now have a cooler name than Rise. There is too much opportunity for this coin to moon.
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:25:05 PM

We back to game guys.
In a few days this will launch like a rocket

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:58:59 AM

You can just about get a ford KA for that  and this project has got the same capabilities as a 30 million dollar platform,  active community & more. Furthermore its probably done just as much development as Rise which is valued at 750k. We now have a cooler name than Rise. There is too much opportunity for this coin to moon.

To answer your question : WHALES!!!! If someone with 100+ BTC has the balls to take a risk and start buying DAPPSTER then it can hit a marketcap of $500,000 as he will be able to buy all coins, or a lot of the supply. Dev is still here too, so that is also good.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:59:48 AM

We back to game guys.
In a few days this will launch like a rocket

Still wondering who are those people that are selling at current price. The ICO investors that want to take profit are already out, so it most be new people, maybe people that cannot wait...
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:12:39 AM

another one

Etc....

Done. Thanks.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:28:54 AM

To answer your question : WHALES!!!! If someone with 100+ BTC has the balls to take a risk and start buying DAPPSTER then it can hit a marketcap of $500,000 as he will be able to buy all coins, or a lot of the supply. Dev is still here too, so that is also good.

You're still here and will be until you sell all of your shitcoin dappster, once that is done placebo people he will move onto his next copy of a scam. He done ok with LISKDICE recently, he never even has to spend time developing. If you get a chance to get out of this then get out asap. First and final warning on the matter.

bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:58:23 AM

You're still here and will be until you sell all of your shitcoin dappster, once that is done placebo people he will move onto his next copy of a scam. He done ok with LISKDICE recently, he never even has to spend time developing. If you get a chance to get out of this then get out asap. First and final warning on the matter.

Dappster is less shit than 99 % of the coins valued at below $300k which has more trading volume.
Its just a matter time before people realise that a 20 x increase is extremely plausible.
If Placebo is the Dev, he is doing a good job at sticking around and engaging in the forward movement of this coin.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:01:27 PM

Can I ask why anyone is considering investing in this crappy coin produced by a scam dev?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:11:18 PM

Dappster is less shit than 99 % of the coins valued at below $300k which has more trading volume.
Its just a matter time before people realise that a 20 x increase is extremely plausible.
If Placebo is the Dev, he is doing a good job at sticking around and engaging in the forward movement of this coin.

I have nothing to do with DLISK/DAPPSTER at all. I don't know who is spreading all those ridicules fuds, but for some people all coins are mine, so Cheesy
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:12:34 PM

I have nothing to do with DLISK/DAPPSTER at all. I don't know who is spreading all those ridicules fuds, but for some people all coins are mine, so Cheesy

You have some things to do with it and you are a scammer dev. Not try to hide the facts.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:13:06 PM

Can I ask why anyone is considering investing in this crappy coin produced by a scam dev?

You are talking about scam dev? and you support LIR Cheesy that coin is trading 90% below ICO price. Cheesy and the dev bought a BCT account Cheesy, and you call DAPPSTER crap? Coin that is still trading ABOVE ICO price Cheesy Crypto world is really a strange world.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:14:12 PM

You have some things to do with it and you are a scammer dev. Not try to hide the facts.

If I recall correctly then I have 2 coins. ROS and FRDC but maybe i'm losing my brains, as I said, people are saying that all coins are mine Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: