Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION- PLANNED DUMPS IN LARGE SCALE AHEAD  (Read 604 times)
youka23 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:55:39 AM

I just caught word that a major global organization plans to dump all of its share of bitcoins within the next few days.
This amount of change in the market would lead to a significant decrease in value of BTC, you have been warned.

Youka

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:57:18 AM

Youka23 - Brand new

I just caught word that a major global organization plans to dump all of its share of bitcoins within the next few days.

Mmm... how you can proof that?.

Give us more details.

Cheers!
youka23 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:04:22 AM

Youka23 - Brand new

Give us more details.

Cheers!

I have a close friend who works there, he is reluctant to send me evidence or have me post it over the internet due to traceability, but I will keep you guys posted if he decides to do so!
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:14:07 AM

Youka23 - Brand new

Give us more details.

Cheers!

I have a close friend who works there, he is reluctant to send me evidence or have me post it over the internet due to traceability, but I will keep you guys posted if he decides to do so!

Well, at least I'll be watching this.

Cheers!
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:18:32 AM

Let me guess! You are sorry you didn't bought at 450!!!!!

And now you somehow want to get that price back for a moment so you can buy some Wink

Nice try mister youka23!

But whithout any proofs no one will believe you!
Also the market is going up and if they will dump then more people will buy and the price will go higher than it was before the dump in a matter of hours

Space for rent if its still trending
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:21:15 AM

Youka23 - Brand new

Give us more details.

Cheers!

and i have 2 friends inside two of the major global organizations who both told me their gigantic organizations are going to invest bijillion dollars in bitcoin but they both told me they are reluctant to send me evidence.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:31:06 AM

This amount of change in the market would lead to a significant decrease in value of BTC, you have been warned.

Youka

Yeah,right.I`m sure everyone will believe you  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are wasting your time posting this s**t and you are wasting other people time,when they read this s**t.

Do something more productive OP...

Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:02:25 AM

Youka

Yeah,right.I`m sure everyone will believe you  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are wasting your time posting this s**t and you are wasting other people time,when they read this s**t.

Do something more productive OP...

It's better if they dump it into my wallet LOL  Smiley

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:43:50 PM

The market is going to flucuate. Even if this dump is true it will rebound. Always has
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:55:59 PM

I guess bitcoin is dead then. I mean, this guy would know.  Cry

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TReano

Activity: 448
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:22:23 PM

Youka

okay

TReano
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:27:28 PM

I am a personal friend of God. We were at space camp together. We were having cocktails this morning in the Maldives and he told me he's going all in as soon as someone gives him a bank account. Things are looking up.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:39:32 PM

You'll need more than that to convince us, OP.  The market would be chaotic if it can be moved by some random thread with ALL CAPS created by a random dude from god knows where.  Roll Eyes

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: