Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLDmine is down then whos next? :) :)  (Read 5906 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:31:03 PM

No surprise here. There are quite a few reasons I knew exactly why that site was a scam because well,  it's a cloudmining site. I'm not saying that every single one is a scam but it this one was a definite scam because it has the feel of a scam.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:03:39 PM

It was just matter of time when they will go down.. but personally i thought they will survive a bit longer..

Not sure, if they have anything with that, but here is already up their clone: https://otiis.cc
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:26:48 PM

This is another bad story by cloud mining with background ponzi scheme maybe the next is hashocean but hope i was wrong with what i said.
Mark1003

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:34:49 PM

I dont think that hashocean will be the next. In my opinion, CLDMine closed down because it accepts a lot of cryptocurrencies which in my own opinion affects their operation. Unlike Hashocean, they only focuses on one cryptocurrency. And they have 7 data centers.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:41:21 PM

I dont think that hashocean will be the next. In my opinion, CLDMine closed down because it accepts a lot of cryptocurrencies which in my own opinion affects their operation. Unlike Hashocean, they only focuses on one cryptocurrency. And they have 7 data centers.

No, they have a map on their web page that says they have seven data centers.

You believe anything these scam operators tell you?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:32:29 PM

It's not who's next, but when will there be a "next"?

It's highly probably that hashocean might go under, but they have good rep and are still getting investments. If they were to go scam, they wouldnt do it now.
senyorito123 (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:12:04 AM

A sort of i am expecting it for a little while since atlantinv go scam and i though the next of it wi be hash but turns that cld is first to run rather than hash but cld mine email and saying they will refund coz they have bit problem to their site but i doubt they will do refund since they earn with it already and theirs no doubt they will make another cloudmining knowing fraudster for now their making it for living.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:22:28 AM

Well we dont know who will be the next, and if when it will. But for

Sure if they already reach their qouta and so they will be next in line with CLDmine.

But people must know how to use to it,  and must accept it whether you will win or sadly you will lose

Because its gambling, we gamble when we invest coz its risky.
bigrenbagdrard

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:27:32 PM

Many investors now really sad for cldmines running their site is cannot be access anymore and maybe thats a sign for them that they are turn scam Surely it is, maybe they are afraid for this halving and they cannot pay their investor if price of bitcoin will soar high for more,  then what site will be turned scam next?   Grin they start runing now Without warning.

all cloud mining are a ponzi... so the next to go down is a simple " ALL" ...
all mining site could easy crash I guess.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 01:08:25 AM

Well we dont know who will be the next, and if when it will. But for

Sure if they already reach their qouta and so they will be next in line with CLDmine.

But people must know how to use to it,  and must accept it whether you will win or sadly you will lose

Because its gambling, we gamble when we invest coz its risky.

Yeah we dont know who will be next and all we do now is speculating and i see some post that hashocean promotes hashflare, and maybe thats error for their posting or they are a co owner of that site whay do you think guys?? But i hope this is a lesson for us to be learned thats a big wake up call that never to invest on cloudmining knowing all of them are ponzi and the roi is to little aswell as you cannot get back your calital in short period of time,

Roquene

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:30:20 AM

The sad part about CLD is, the people in chat believe a flood destroyed the CLD Datacenter in France.
It's the same shit as with scrypt.cc. "oh, admin was a nice guy. i'm 100% sure he will come back".
The old chatmods still try to keep the rules up and ban everybody telling that this is for sure not the case.

btt:
Yea, i'm quite sure HO is next. the crash is already overdue.
sadly the people from CLD now all run to HO because "it's better anyway".
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:05:37 AM

The sad part about CLD is, the people in chat believe a flood destroyed the CLD Datacenter in France.
It's the same shit as with scrypt.cc. "oh, admin was a nice guy. i'm 100% sure he will come back".
The old chatmods still try to keep the rules up and ban everybody telling that this is for sure not the case.

btt:
Yea, i'm quite sure HO is next. the crash is already overdue.
sadly the people from CLD now all run to HO because "it's better anyway".

What a perfect timing for these scammers, just some flooding in France and they decide to run away. However they are already up with another scam, website looks the same, now the IP is not from the USA but from Czech Republic, which can easily be hidden via VPN, the new scam is otiis.cc so please pay attention and don't invest a single penny there.

Hashocean will fall down soon, there are cases that accounts with large number of khs are already closed in an arbitrary way. You better stay away as all cloud mining is scam yet.
Lleldoryn

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:26:39 AM

This web again. It collapsed because there was flooding in France. But this site will return. Administrators have announced.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:35:47 AM

This web again. It collapsed because there was flooding in France. But this site will return. Administrators have announced.

Yeah, that's the drawback with running a "cloud miner" from your Mom's basement, they are prone to flooding....  Roll Eyes

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Vhern

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:36:01 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 11:09:32 AM by Vhern

I didn't expect that this kind of mining is not legit, gladly I did not send any amount of Bitcoin there aside from my faucet claim.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:18:36 PM

How funny! CLDMine's admin tried to prove his innocence with "Guaranteed Refunds" thing and very funnily, it never existed. In fact, I searched around those addresses (the ones which received those refunds) and most of them lead to the same following bitcoin wallet:

1GUkazUBpXWdSJ9HbgTapAH7uybpi3Cs6K

Pretty sure that all of those refunds are totally fake.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 09:58:34 PM

How funny! CLDMine's admin tried to prove his innocence with "Guaranteed Refunds" thing and very funnily, it never existed. In fact, I searched around those addresses (the ones which received those refunds) and most of them lead to the same following bitcoin wallet:

Its pretty fake i doubt it that he will do refund since his site is running by ponzi scheme and thats refund thing i think he just made it just to make their investor feels they have chance to retain back their money but believe me no refund will be happen to that since they collect their target money then run, they are setting pretty now with their scam money and surely they will make another cloudmining scam and that we must avoid now to invest in thats scheme thats really pretty obvious for the second time if they do same cloud mining style like otiis same as cld surely it is scam.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:14:28 PM

Its pretty fake i doubt it that he will do refund since his site is running by ponzi scheme and thats refund thing i think he just made it just to make their investor feels they have chance to retain back their money but believe me no refund will be happen to that since they collect their target money then run, they are setting pretty now with their scam money and surely they will make another cloudmining scam and that we must avoid now to invest in thats scheme thats really pretty obvious for the second time if they do same cloud mining style like otiis same as cld surely it is scam.

Yup! And that wallet's address which I listed above... is most probably one of his "grand" wallets where he keeps most of his bitcoins. The balance of that wallet is almost 100 bitcoins.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:00:10 AM

Yup! And that wallet's address which I listed above... is most probably one of his "grand" wallets where he keeps most of his bitcoins. The balance of that wallet is almost 100 bitcoins.

I am sure its not all, its only one of these scammer wallets, there was time I was hearing in other forums when the BTC wallet which did the payments and also received them, had over 700 BTC in it and people thought there is still time until they scam. Well I guess they made 1000 BTC overall from all investors and scammed people with more than half million dollars actual value of bitcoin now. Why keep that website running when they won big by cheating people. Greed is the main factor that destroys the most of the people who invest in these websites.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:27:50 AM

Yeah, I doubt there will be a ponzi scheme where they are legit enough to refund their customers their scammed money, provided that they have paid for the "guaranteed refund" service beforehand.

Simply another way to troll, I guess. They're gone for sure.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: