Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLDmine is down then whos next? :) :)  (Read 5906 times)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:37:22 AM

How funny! CLDMine's admin tried to prove his innocence with "Guaranteed Refunds" thing and very funnily, it never existed. In fact, I searched around those addresses (the ones which received those refunds) and most of them lead to the same following bitcoin wallet:

1GUkazUBpXWdSJ9HbgTapAH7uybpi3Cs6K

Pretty sure that all of those refunds are totally fake.

Yeah, I doubt there will be a ponzi scheme where they are legit enough to refund their customers their scammed money, provided that they have paid for the "guaranteed refund" service beforehand.

Not according to our resident HYIP expert Ri(t)ch. He says he was paid out along with other $1000+ "investors" because scammers afraid of Dark Web hitmen. Or smth like that....

btw: actual CLDMine is down/death, but I got all my investment back as shown on their goodbye-page and in my wallet Wink)

So are you saying that the Guaranteed Refunds list is real and you were on it?

Well, believe it or not. On CLDMine was an "insurance"-knob for investors over 1000$. I guess, all that paybacks were payed by low-investors, because CLD would have big problems, if they scam the big ones. How much BTCs are needed to find a scammer i.e. via darknet faster than the police? Wink

(sorry my bad english -  I´m not a native speaker)

best regards

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Didldak

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Oh boy!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:42:43 AM

Coins are being moved from the wallet.

Over 1 mil coins received on that wallet? Thats just crazy

Hey.. watsup.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:56:30 AM

Damn I putted $2 freaking bucksin CLD. just refund me freaks.
Hashnest is scam or not? they only provide S7 hash power and not S9.
And about hash ocean as we all can see they are recently started to grow in hash rate.
If big farms like cloud mining farms can't sustain and can't profit from mining so they become scam then who is profiting from mining?
Because if big companies with huge hash power are not earning from mining then why the fu** do these coins still exist and been traded?
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:18:31 AM

Damn I putted $2 freaking bucksin CLD. just refund me freaks.
Hashnest is scam or not? they only provide S7 hash power and not S9.
And about hash ocean as we all can see they are recently started to grow in hash rate.
If big farms like cloud mining farms can't sustain and can't profit from mining so they become scam then who is profiting from mining?
Because if big companies with huge hash power are not earning from mining then why the fu** do these coins still exist and been traded?

Tip me, I'm a noob

Here's a tip, STFU until you know what you're talking about.

smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:26:22 AM

How funny! CLDMine's admin tried to prove his innocence with "Guaranteed Refunds" thing and very funnily, it never existed. In fact, I searched around those addresses (the ones which received those refunds) and most of them lead to the same following bitcoin wallet:

1GUkazUBpXWdSJ9HbgTapAH7uybpi3Cs6K

Pretty sure that all of those refunds are totally fake.

Yeah, I doubt there will be a ponzi scheme where they are legit enough to refund their customers their scammed money, provided that they have paid for the "guaranteed refund" service beforehand.

Not according to our resident HYIP expert Ri(t)ch. He says he was paid out along with other $1000+ "investors" because scammers afraid of Dark Web hitmen. Or smth like that....

btw: actual CLDMine is down/death, but I got all my investment back as shown on their goodbye-page and in my wallet Wink)

So are you saying that the Guaranteed Refunds list is real and you were on it?

Well, believe it or not. On CLDMine was an "insurance"-knob for investors over 1000$. I guess, all that paybacks were payed by low-investors, because CLD would have big problems, if they scam the big ones. How much BTCs are needed to find a scammer i.e. via darknet faster than the police? Wink

(sorry my bad english -  I´m not a native speaker)

best regards

Actually its a nice idea to hire a hitman from dark web, the only problem, real hitman services are 99% scam in deep web, but actually there is a website there called BESA-Meaning trust in English, these are some Albanian dudes so you can expect them to finish the job as they just don't give a fuck about anyone as long as they get what they want, money in this case.

Here is a link to their unhuman cruelty
http://www.tralize.com/2016/04/besa-mafia-exposed/

I think these scammers deserve that people who lost money in CLD to hire one hitman to make the job done.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:42:58 AM

this will be next :

https://topmine.io/

a clone of cld mine , i think its same operator.
I hope no one will invest there how lost coins on cldmine !

kidnr egards
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:21:14 AM

this will be next :

kidnr egards

Yes they have a lot and appear a lot like CLDmine although these guys have opted for an even worse design and cheaper website build. No colors at all, not eye appealing and they done just like CLD ,first started with only 4 currencies and then added some other, lets also not forget otiis.cc which appeared a few days before CLD collapse and I am 100% sure they are the same team although this time they try to disguise themself with VPN via Czech Repulic address. These are next in line to collapse.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:24:12 AM

this will be next :

kidnr egards

Topmine and CLDmine have been listed as ponzis on the Cloudmining 101 thread for a long time.

The problem is that Bitcoinland is full of stupid, greedy, green as grass kids who "know better" and give their money to these scammers, then go "Waaaah, waaaah, Bitcoin is shit" when they get ripped.
Very hard to be sympathetic.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:14:24 PM

Actually its a nice idea to hire a hitman from dark web, the only problem, real hitman services are 99% scam in deep web, but actually there is a website there called BESA-Meaning trust in English, these are some Albanian dudes so you can expect them to finish the job as they just don't give a fuck about anyone as long as they get what they want, money in this case.

Here is a link to their unhuman cruelty
http://www.tralize.com/2016/04/besa-mafia-exposed/

I think these scammers deserve that people who lost money in CLD to hire one hitman to make the job done.

Weird logic/morality you got going on there..... Some greedy fuck decides to put his money into an obvious scam and then, when the inevitable happens and he gets ripped off, he should give money to bunch of psychopaths to start shooting and beating up people  Huh

How about: don't be a greedy stupid fuck in the first place? Nah, too easy.......  Roll Eyes

diogotr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:43:55 PM

I'm from Brazil. In google, when search for CLDMine, the first ad from google is:

Code:
Perdeu na CLDMine? - hashocean.com‎
Anúncio www.hashocean.com/‎
Conheça a HashOcean e Ganhe 15 KH/s para Minerar Já!

Translation to english

Code:
Do you lost in CLDMine? - hashocean.com‎
Ad www.hashocean.com/‎
Know the HashOcean an Win 15 KH/s to Mine Now!

I think that hashocean will receive more money from olds cldmine customers  Undecided
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 05:10:41 PM

CLDMine was a clone of RDPMain (the first scam mining). So far I know RDPMain ran six months and before it went scam, they opened a trade system and sent only small withdrawal amounts.
Once more clones of RDPMain came out, I was too tired to use these sites.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:42:41 PM

I am sure its not all, its only one of these scammer wallets, there was time I was hearing in other forums when the BTC wallet which did the payments and also received them, had over 700 BTC in it and people thought there is still time until they scam. Well I guess they made 1000 BTC overall from all investors and scammed people with more than half million dollars actual value of bitcoin now. Why keep that website running when they won big by cheating people. Greed is the main factor that destroys the most of the people who invest in these websites.

That's why I used the sentence "one of his "grand" wallets where he keeps most of his bitcoins". I'm sure he carries at least ten wallets like that, with at least a hundred bitcoins in each. CLDMine was a big big scam, and their simple & cute web-design, LOL, looked like they are gonna live at least years.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:39:42 PM

I think hashocean or hashflare will be the next on the list after cldmine and later this year may be genesis mining as lots of facebook ads are there for genesis mining.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:49:11 PM

I think hashocean or hashflare will be the next on the list after cldmine and later this year may be genesis mining as lots of facebook ads are there for genesis mining.

Those ads on Facebook... appear according to your "search tags". Even if the owner of Genesis-Mining invests very little on Adwords, you will see that ad because you're involved in bitcoin stuff.

BTW, at least Genesis-Mining is the real cloud mining website. You can't compare it with CLDMine or any other HYIP/Ponzi scheme website.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 09:14:20 PM

It's not like Hashflare didn't proved their farm but Hashcoins (same team as Hashflare) has a instagram site (https://www.instagram.com/hashcoins/) and they show the farm.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:35:32 PM

I always knew they were a scam. So I took their first offer and never put any money on them. About a week and a half ago I've reached ROI and took my Doges out. I guess I was pretty lucky because 2 or 3 days after they were down for good.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:03:31 PM

I always knew they were a scam. So I took their first offer and never put any money on them. About a week and a half ago I've reached ROI and took my Doges out. I guess I was pretty lucky because 2 or 3 days after they were down for good.
YOu are so lucky and quite clever as you make it but i haven't invested in them. I have checked their plans few months ago and get suprised to see they are paying 33% around per month in litecoin mining which is never possible so i become quite sure they gonna scam us so never checked them again after than day.

I think hashocean will be next, even they are out for few years but i never trust cloud mining sites and hyips.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:05:33 PM

YOu are so lucky and quite clever as you make it but i haven't invested in them. I have checked their plans few months ago and get suprised to see they are paying 33% around per month in litecoin mining which is never possible so i become quite sure they gonna scam us so never checked them again after than day.

I think hashocean will be next, even they are out for few years but i never trust cloud mining sites and hyips.
For me i never trust them even you are lucky that you get the roi and some of your doge maybe someday you will invest again to other cloud mining site and you will experience how feel scam by cloud mining.. honestly i can not trust them even they have a good or high reputation here in our forum i can not still trust them..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: