Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SPAM! DELETE ME  (Read 2014 times)
boki15 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:19:17 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 08:22:22 PM by boki15

EDIT

THIS THREAD WAS CREATED BY SUCHMOON TO SPREAD LIES. THIS THREAD HAS TO BE DELETED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:21:48 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 08:23:03 PM by boki15

EDIT

THIS THREAD WAS CREATED BY SUCHMOON TO SPREAD LIES. THIS THREAD HAS TO BE DELETED
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:22:56 PM

And here I thought, and was hoping, that this thread was finally dead. Then yet another paycoiner needs to be heard and keeps it alive. This thread serves no purpose. Team ION will answer ZERO questions and very few people if any aside from the Paycoin200 are going to buy into this coin. Time to flush this shit stain of a thread and let things happen the way we all know they are gonna happen.

The ION team chose they're own self containment and grave on this.
They allow us to define the narrative outside the slack chat that doesn't record.
They want to think that Twitter pushes are more important than actual content.

I like threads like this. It shows what the team attempted to try on the public and failed at.
It tends to draw out all the players as well.

Speaking of which. I messaged @Mr-Coins after I dug into him and found out who he is  Grin
I want to hear a better explanation of why he's choosing such hyper-bole shilling.
Even when his Paycoin hyping channel is still laying in a shallow grave - https://twitter.com/mrpaycoins
Oh and Carmelo Milan is still using his twitter, for whatever reason, which is hilarious between all this.

Let the games continue.
Let all the bad actors perform  Cheesy

Either shilling or pumping and dumping, they know a captive audience when they see one. Why waste time starting from scratch when you have people known to fall for scams? It's a lot easier to scam someone who thought garza was selling 20 dollar bills for 4 bucks than your average person.

You are part of this small group Phildo

I have no idea what you are talking about, and personally don't care what a liar like you says.
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:23:45 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 08:23:15 PM by boki15

EDIT

boki15 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:24:32 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 08:23:30 PM by boki15

EDIT

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:29:27 PM

And here I thought, and was hoping, that this thread was finally dead. Then yet another paycoiner needs to be heard and keeps it alive. This thread serves no purpose. Team ION will answer ZERO questions and very few people if any aside from the Paycoin200 are going to buy into this coin. Time to flush this shit stain of a thread and let things happen the way we all know they are gonna happen.

The ION team chose they're own self containment and grave on this.
They allow us to define the narrative outside the slack chat that doesn't record.
They want to think that Twitter pushes are more important than actual content.

I like threads like this. It shows what the team attempted to try on the public and failed at.
It tends to draw out all the players as well.

Speaking of which. I messaged @Mr-Coins after I dug into him and found out who he is  Grin
I want to hear a better explanation of why he's choosing such hyper-bole shilling.
Even when his Paycoin hyping channel is still laying in a shallow grave - https://twitter.com/mrpaycoins
Oh and Carmelo Milan is still using his twitter, for whatever reason, which is hilarious between all this.

Let the games continue.
Let all the bad actors perform  Cheesy

Either shilling or pumping and dumping, they know a captive audience when they see one. Why waste time starting from scratch when you have people known to fall for scams? It's a lot easier to scam someone who thought garza was selling 20 dollar bills for 4 bucks than your average person.

You are part of this small group Phildo

I have no idea what you are talking about, and personally don't care what a liar like you says.

Being stupid doesnt prevent you from punishment, just keep on posting bullshit on this forum and keep on riding an donkey in false accusations.

I thought we weren't allowed to say people are stupid?

What false accusations have I made?

Are you denying that Adam Matlack is stupid?

or are you denying that you are a liar?
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:41:28 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 08:23:44 PM by boki15

EDIT

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:43:10 PM

I must be stupid then, please tell me what crime I'm committing because I don't know what laws are being broken by calling Adam Matlack stupid, this coin useless, or you a liar. What exact crime am I committing, please help me o wise liar boki so I don't end up in jail.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:48:43 PM

I must be stupid then, please tell me what crime I'm committing because I don't know what laws are being broken by calling Adam Matlack stupid, this coin useless, or you a liar. What exact crime am I committing, please help me o wise liar boki so I don't end up in jail.

Im more amused that boki didn't quote this crime stuff to the ion lover who had the false suchmoon dox. Boki is targetting just specific users with his stuff.

@boki you were being bitcointalk police before in this thread but did you notice above you posted 3 times in a row without a time space or reply from others? Bad boy.
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:49:26 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 08:23:56 PM by boki15

EDIT

boki15 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:49:48 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 08:24:11 PM by boki15

EDIT

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:08:56 PM

Im more amused that boki didn't quote this crime stuff to the ion lover who had the false suchmoon dox. Boki is targetting just specific users with his stuff.

@boki you were being bitcointalk police before in this thread but did you notice above you posted 3 times in a row without a time space or reply from others? Bad boy.

Which rules?

Rule 32, which we know you are aware of because you thought you won a point in your imaginary war against me when I admitted that I had broken it i the past.
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:13:06 PM

Which rules?

Rule 32, which we know you are aware of because you thought you won a point in your imaginary war against me when I admitted that I had broken it i the past.

• learn to read
  • reread rules
  • learn to quote
  • quote the rule if you want to point out
  • be happy that you learned, I will not disucss with you about rules, open an thread for that if you want

Do you even know what your part on this all is Smiley ? I see, you dont, maybe suchmoon will explain it to you, but not me.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:41:44 PM

I am not an prosecitor, neither law representer, it's not on me to explain you what you are doing. You are big enough to take responsibility for some chat lines on some forum.

why link californian legislative information then. you are doing the opposite as always. you link stuff when you feel it gives you an edge on something and ignore it in all other cases. to quote someone else: rambling panda

edit: i have no idea who you are even talking about.... not sure if anyone does
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:45:50 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 08:24:22 PM by boki15

EDIT

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:49:35 PM

thank you for calling me a criminal. looks like everyone is a criminal except you. how funny
judge dredd has escaped from the mental asylum
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:56:18 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 08:24:33 PM by boki15

EDIT

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:02:09 AM

Which rules?

• learn to read
  • reread rules
  • learn to quote
  • quote the rule if you want to point out
  • be happy that you learned, I will not disucss with you about rules, open an thread for that if you want

Do you even know what your part on this all is Smiley ? I see, you dont, maybe suchmoon will explain it to you, but not me.

If you won't tell me what laws I'm breaking, I don't have to quote which rule you broke. We will just laugh at how a one time wannabe forum police is back over here breaking the rules he was so obsessed about earlier.

I still have no clue what you are talking about with identity theft and laws, and I frankly am not sure why I'm engaging with a liar about such nonsense.
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:05:33 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 08:24:44 PM by boki15

EDIT

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:09:10 AM

I already told once, this is second time! It is your problem if you contribute on this crime.

You are a liar so i don't really care what you say

If it is a crime to say that a coin with 0 volume over the last 24 hours on an outside exchange is useless lock me up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since it's hard to follow through your nonsense to put together a coherent thought, but are you accusing me of stealing Garza's identity?

one, ha

two, no

three, I don't see how that's relevant to this topic since garza has nothing to do with this coin.

Please stay on the topic of the coin that has a wallet that can't run for more than 7 hours, has had 0 volume over the last 24 hours on yobit, thank you for your help in enforcing the rules of bitcointalk.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: