Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever wanted to be your own boss? Get cheap supplies from me! Long term, reliable  (Read 1279 times)
items4btc (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:52:54 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 09:41:07 PM by items4btc

LETS GET YOU TO DO A SMALL HOME BUSINESS!

You name it, I will fulfill it.
I can be your trusted purchaser. With dozens of access to major manufacturers on my online platform, vast knowledge on e commercing integrated with trained searching skills, leave your future & money-making plan to me & I will get the job done by arranging your supply to your doorstep and ensuring smooth flows.

Transparent prices will be laid out for you and no hidden costs!

What you need to pay:
Item Price + Shipping Price

This service will be an advantage if:
You wish to have your online store selling various handphone casings.
Or you plan to advertise and sell your items on online platforms.
Bring in supplies to start a shop OR add supplies to existing inventory to expand your business.
It's all about SALES SALES SALES!

Scenario-
Request your desired supplies:
50 Pink Handphone Casings ( iPhone) 50 Pink Handphone Casings (Samsung) 20 Black BatMan Theme Casings....

So you shall give me ample time to provide details and sample pictures of the casings that matches your criteria.
After choosing your desired selling products, full amount must be paid to the manufacturer/supplier.
Give the factory a day or two  to sort out your order, box it and to get it ready for shipment (arranging your parcel to my freight forwarder).
2nd payment will be calculated according to the total weight (or otherwise) of your package box which will be weighed by my Forwarders.

Tracking number will be provided after you complete your 2nd payment of shipping.
Lay back, relax & wait for your stocks to arrive!

No refunds will be give upon backing out or changing of mind due to any kind of reasons.
I am not responsible if the actual item dosent turn out to what you thought it would be. (Of cos I will make sure that scenario will be avoided by checking with the manufacturers about detailed requests)
Order items at your own risks according to your laws. I am not responsible if the customs catches up with prohibited items that you chose.

Start small with me to build up mutual trust. My job is to see you smile upon seeing you receiving your supplies.
Please do not engage me if you expect everything to be fast paced. Ordering, handling and shipping needs time. (2-3 weeks max)

Thank Q.
sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:23:23 PM

Are you in China?

What are you selling exactly?
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:22:32 AM

What exactly are you selling?
I'm interested but would need more information.
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:51:01 PM

Could you please provide more information?

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:01:11 AM

Do you have a list of items you can buy or you work like total freelancer and will search for anything your customer want you to?
And what exactly is this "online platform" of yours? Do you buy items from Chinese online stores or something?

Last questions: do you provide vouch copies of your services and how do you plan on securing transaction. You didn't mention escrow.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 04:16:36 AM

Interested.  Please PM me with more information, some examples of current manufacturer suppliers, and maybe reputation on other forums/sites?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:48:22 AM

Do you have a list of items you can buy or you work like total freelancer and will search for anything your customer want you to?
And what exactly is this "online platform" of yours? Do you buy items from Chinese online stores or something?

Last questions: do you provide vouch copies of your services and how do you plan on securing transaction. You didn't mention escrow.

Also interested in more information. On the escrow, I don't believe that's possible in this case. He said you pay manufacturer directly (which also means he isn't liable in case they don't follow through, since he can't control them). So there's definitely some risk involved, but if he's good at what he does, that can be mitigated to a large degree.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:14:44 AM

:-)

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 03:40:55 AM

The OP hasn't been online since he posted a few days ago.  His definition of reliable is different from mine.

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:25:29 AM

We had a guy like this in our neighborhood lol

You just say "hey Joey I need a few vcr's" and bam 2 days
later you got a vcr for $20......

maybe a catalog? or do we just ask for anything and you find it?

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:40:42 AM

[img ]http://The great pyramid of Giza[/img]

:-)

Now, that'll take some doing. Victor Lustig sold the Eiffel Tower twice.  Grin
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:09:26 PM

I need to have a specific item that interest you so I can get the search going! Give me a direction, for those interested parties. You can start off small and request for ONE sample item but u must cover the item's price & shipping.
Shipping weight is a crucial factor here as u ship more items, u save more.
Pm me for a free consultation!
It doesn't work as a pamphlet form and I can't present any demo here as I need the specific item from you. I will pick three samples for you, quote you the cost price and shipping rates will be transparent as well.
No obligations! Less than 2 weeks to your doorstep!

I do shopping services as well...
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:13:19 PM

The OP hasn't been online since he posted a few days ago.  His definition of reliable is different from mine.

I check my email inbox daily and since no notifications from private messages @ Bitcointalk.org, I didn't find a reason to login. Sorry. Will check my thread often.
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:27:15 AM

Roll Eyes⚐Hello Items4btc, beside Handphone Casings , what else can you supply through the help of these manufacturer's?

I'm interrested in electronic's related stuff i.e notebook, notebook part tablet ecc

Can we talk more about your source  via PM?

Regard's
Arlene
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:39:43 PM

Whole sale of clothes, daily use, beauty, food product, accesorries
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:31:50 PM

Bump... Tell me your interest and I will find products for you
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:37:45 PM

Example: Zippo Lighters...
Bathing Towels with Prints
Dog Toys
Iphone 7 casings

Basically anything u think u wanna bring in in a bulk... I will source it for you and u choose your preferred item among my manufacturer's profile... I will do my best in giving a 100% for your specific item。

Electronics and food products are not recommended. Sensitive goods are a pain in the ass!

Payment will be for 1)product 2) shipping kg weight/volume weight)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: