Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashflare.io background information digging...  (Read 799 times)
eestimees (OP)

Activity: 651
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

Since it was deleted in Hashflare.io official thread.... I'll post it here again:

So I did some more digging now.. They are very secretive but Estonia is luckily a small country Smiley

I can confirm, that they have some... how to call those.. not DC but.. ee.. small bunkers and old not used buildings equipped with their hardware (I mean not produced by them but hardware they own, eg alcheminer, gpu farms..).
They also work with local green-energy powerstation operators to get cheaper electricity.
They have similar buildings also in other countries as everybody knows, you need to find cheap electricity to be able to profit.

I know one guy who's college left his current job (from big company in Estonian sense) and went to work to hashflare operator company (I believe it was hashcoins - they have many companies to optimise taxes, can't keep track on all of them).

They have office where ppl work to think new ways to generate money Smiley It includes new "investment" opportunities for (l)users like us to be shown soon.

Their head guy has lot of money and does not hide it.. why should he?

They started as Estonian company, but nobody haven't seen any native estonians in their crew.. so it just happened to be a country where russian money met europe Smiley

pictures of their DC on the homepage are very old, according to my findings they move out from there long ago..

conclusion: they exist, they operate, they have equipment. I invest with caution, as they even refused to be open for Estonian Crypto Currency association (they are member of), hiding behind "security concerns" - meaning we don't know how much they actually own of total hash power and how much is like LTCGear Smiley

thank you for your attention.

eestimees

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:38:49 PM

I doubt u'll find much about them. Like most other cloud mining company, one day, they'll also vanish in the thin air. Better to stay away from these people.

JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:50:30 PM

Since it was deleted in Hashflare.io official thread.... I'll post it here again:

My trying to be useful hashflare post was deleted. I guess truth hurts.

Don't proclaim for something, when the true reason differs from what being proclaimed a second time.

Your post wasn't deleted because of some 'truth'. It got deleted, because you stated your personal ref link in it. As a hero member, you should know that.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
eestimees (OP)

Activity: 651

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:13:59 PM

good

eestimees
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:04:44 AM

Most of the so called cloud mining sites are ponzi schemes anyway, and hashflare is probably just one of them. The site is down right now and it's not just for me, it's for everyone. It could be for maintenance though.

Perhaps their scam has already ended... Your warning came to late, maybe...
BlurrCrystal

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:08:04 AM

Site back online...

Ill visit their offices soon before making a big investement..
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:51:07 PM

Site back online...

Ill visit their offices soon before making a big investement..

Perhaps you can ask them about this too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499692.0

I was interested in using HashFlare's service.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: