Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 06:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Looking For] Backend Developer(s)  (Read 431 times)
Th0ur007 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:18:40 PM

Hello All!

I have an idea in my mind which i wants to be converted into working. I am an experienced Frontend Developer (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1486194) and i am looking for Backend Developer(s). PM me with your experience or drop me your skype in pms.

Cheers.
brazilcoins

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:25:47 AM

Hello All!

I have an idea in my mind which i wants to be converted into working. I am an experienced Frontend Developer (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1486194) and i am looking for Backend Developer(s). PM me with your experience or drop me your skype in pms.

Cheers.

Please don't and never deal with him until he sorts out my issue.

Paid him for hosting and site design. He used free hosting and free hosting database MySQL now my site is down for good six days.

Sent him pm he never replies not even email. Here is the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1486194.new#new

He even gave me negative feedback for coming here to talk after I paid him more than he charged on my work.
Let him give me login details of my database I have paid somewhere else to have it hosted but he is never helping matters.

Never deal with him else you will a very sad experience. I will update if this issue is sorted. Thanks.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1311

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:32:30 AM

Paid him for hosting and site design. He used free hosting and free hosting database MySQL now my site is down for good six days.

Sent him pm he never replies not even email. Here is the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1486194.new#new

He even gave me negative feedback for coming here to talk after I paid him more than he charged on my work.
Let him give me login details of my database I have paid somewhere else to have it hosted but he is never helping matters.

Never deal with him else you will a very sad experience. I will update if this issue is sorted. Thanks.
Well that's cheating.You should get your refunds back .Start a scam accusation against him.Using free services for hosting plans and fooling users is blatant scam.

I hereby declare please don't work for the OP as you will not be paid for the job or will be asked to work for encouraging scams.Use a escrow while dealing with the user.
brazilcoins

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:24:38 AM

Well that's cheating.You should get your refunds back .Start a scam accusation against him.Using free services for hosting plans and fooling users is blatant scam.

I hereby declare please don't work for the OP as you will not be paid for the job or will be asked to work for encouraging scams.Use a escrow while dealing with the user.

Thanks. He never told me it's free hosting. But still I ignored it. I paid him with btc. I have really gotten paid hosting services for site host and MySQL database host. I just need him to release details for me to transfer my site files that's all. He is ignoring me. I will wait to see his next action then I will open an detailed scam thread.
NyeFe

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:14:35 AM

Thanks. He never told me it's free hosting. But still I ignored it. I paid him with btc. I have really gotten paid hosting services for site host and MySQL database host. I just need him to release details for me to transfer my site files that's all. He is ignoring me. I will wait to see his next action then I will open an detailed scam thread.

Such a shame. I will never understand why people do this.

It would have been nice helping the OP out.

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
brazilcoins

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:57:52 AM

My site is back but I hire someone to do it and I contacted the free database hosting he used over 35 times before they replied me and released my database to me.
D guy I hired on fiverr I paid him $5.

He should refund it back to me if not I will officially open scam thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: