Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what fun in GAMBLING?  (Read 13511 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:14:39 AM

there is a lot of fun in gambling, and if you ask me the most part of this fun is the risk that you are taking when playing all these games. the risk of losing money and the chance to win some money for no work at all. but apart from this there is two other aspects of gambling which is so fun, the obvious part is the winning which is the best feeling when you win and also the fun of the games itself, it is all kind of games after all.

Only Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:20:52 AM

some times its a fun but some time it gives you one of the worst feeling in life..it can make u cry..i think 95% people cry after that and 5 % may be have fun
dorhug121

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:44:57 AM

the fun in gambling is losing money...Sad but if you win thats better:)
Gambling can go from having a lot of fun to feeling dejected in a matter of hours. It's a roller coaster of thrills and emotions and that activity is not fitting for everyone sometimes. Personally I am trying to limit my bets to what amounts I can afford to lose and have fun in the process regardless of the outcome.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:50:13 AM

there is a lot of fun in gambling, and if you ask me the most part of this fun is the risk that you are taking when playing all these games. the risk of losing money and the chance to win some money for no work at all. but apart from this there is two other aspects of gambling which is so fun, the obvious part is the winning which is the best feeling when you win and also the fun of the games itself, it is all kind of games after all.

Yup, it does have a gambling pleasure, our initial goal when playing gambling looking for fun. In contrast to those who have a goal to seek profits in gambling, it was ascertained that they had these goals will find a misery and temporary pleasures, because their mind is forced to earn profits in gambling.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:16:02 PM

Yup, it does have a gambling pleasure, our initial goal when playing gambling looking for fun. In contrast to those who have a goal to seek profits in gambling, it was ascertained that they had these goals will find a misery and temporary pleasures, because their mind is forced to earn profits in gambling.

That is why you get the same high fun feeling as with anything else (sex addiction, drug addiction, alcohol addiction). It pretty much has the same dynamics. Your mind is tricking you to reenact one scenario over and over again even if you are already going irrational.

PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:27:54 AM

i think gambling is all round fun and fun. the winning as well as the loosing in gambling is a fun. i will cute the salman khan dialog that when the people will understand the fun in loosing they will stop winning and everyone will start loosing.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:28:20 PM

gabling is a game of risk.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:09:04 PM

i think gambling is all round fun and fun. the winning as well as the loosing in gambling is a fun. i will cute the salman khan dialog that when the people will understand the fun in loosing they will stop winning and everyone will start loosing.
If you are only betting a small amount of money then you will experience the real fun in gambling. Actually, you don't need to bet big just to get the feeling of excitement while gambling because it would lead to some kind of addiction, I love gambling and because I love the do sports betting and I feel happy while watching my team play live.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:06:56 PM

If you are only betting a small amount of money then you will experience the real fun in gambling. Actually, you don't need to bet big just to get the feeling of excitement while gambling because it would lead to some kind of addiction, I love gambling and because I love the do sports betting and I feel happy while watching my team play live.

That sounds much better and enjoyable then simply gambling I think I should try that. Then you want to watch your teams play even more and enjoy the game more and more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:10:49 PM

Gambling will growing up adrenalin and it is make our feeling fun, and be added if we win on gambling and that is just playing not for income.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:11:22 PM

Yeah sports betting is really good if you follow the particular sport, I prefer to bet on cricket with small amounts by the way I just won 0.11 in Eng vs SL match I betted on tie, and match got tied, and it was pure luck nothing else.
etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:12:52 PM

I love watching sports and trying to predict who's going to win, but I no longer follow those scenes closely enough to be smart about my bets. However, there's a small amount of adrenaline when you finally wait to hear the results Smiley
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:58:46 PM

What is the point then for you having fun without any chances to get return or even profit? If you keep on losing every single bet, i wont think it will be fun for you anymore. This kind of addiction is not because of excitement but because of the feeling need to recover some loss money, thats why many people keep on gambling again and again to make sure they will recover their loss before
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:07:13 PM

some times its a fun but some time it gives you one of the worst feeling in life..it can make u cry..i think 95% people cry after that and 5 % may be have fun

The estimate is quite correct, because gambling requires a skill and strategy that is so extraordinary, so that only a small portion of that could feel the pleasure in gambling. Surely you know that 95% of gamblers certainly do gambling by way of a greedy, that they cannot feel triumph and pleasure. Only those who have a good strategy and trick that can experience the fun
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:37:24 PM

Gambling is simply a way to make some money or try your luck (depends on how you see it) whilst at the same time having fun on something that you enjoy doing.  Like watching sports, or playing poker.  There's no actual "fun" in gambling alone in my opinion. 

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:28:08 AM

Gambling is fun due to the fact that you can win money and that the game you can play with it itself makes it also fun to do.
Its a combining from both.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:01:18 AM

The estimate is quite correct, because gambling requires a skill and strategy that is so extraordinary, so that only a small portion of that could feel the pleasure in gambling. Surely you know that 95% of gamblers certainly do gambling by way of a greedy, that they cannot feel triumph and pleasure. Only those who have a good strategy and trick that can experience the fun

Yes, not sometimes all times it will hurt lot only a few times we are happy when means when we win our bet. So our fun cost will increase lot sometimes so if you want to play gambling for your fun just play it with your spare money don't play it with your personal money.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:14:15 AM

The thrill, the risk, the chance of winning are all part of the reason why gambling can be fun. A lot of psychology goes into play whenever we gamble. When we lose, we feel so sore and heavy, sometimes to the extent that it feels like it is the end of the world for some. Everytime we gamble, it seems that we are on a rollercoaster ride.
detzaw

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:29:06 AM

There are no such fun in Gambling, you just have to be lucky to win the money. But you can follow some rules for yourself, you must know when to enter and when to exit from the game or else you can loose more money. You must have an idea about how much you can afford to loose.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:09:26 AM

There are no such fun in Gambling, you just have to be lucky to win the money. But you can follow some rules for yourself, you must know when to enter and when to exit from the game or else you can loose more money. You must have an idea about how much you can afford to loose.

Gambling can be fun. There are many long term gamblers who definitely know they are most likely to lose when they go gambling. But why do they still want to gamble, it is because of the thrill and excitement that gambling can give them. It has become a source of their lifestyle entertainment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: