Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what fun in GAMBLING?  (Read 13511 times)
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:51:35 PM

the fun in gambling is losing money...Sad but if you win thats better:)
Fun is we can considered if we are loosing in gambling but if we are loosing money we don't called it fun throwing money is not fun but if you strategies is make lose at first then become a multi millionaire at end then nice one it's all worthy but if you don't know how to play with gambling then sad.
It is a universal truth that everyone wants to win and loosing makes us sad. But sometimes its hard to digest that we are only gambling because we seek profit and sight wins, think it like someone tells you that you will loose the next bet you will make for sure and he never predicts wrong, will you place the bet ? NO then what fun ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:14:42 AM

Fun is we can considered if we are loosing in gambling but if we are loosing money we don't called it fun throwing money is not fun but if you strategies is make lose at first then become a multi millionaire at end then nice one it's all worthy but if you don't know how to play with gambling then sad.
It is a universal truth that everyone wants to win and loosing makes us sad. But sometimes its hard to digest that we are only gambling because we seek profit and sight wins, think it like someone tells you that you will loose the next bet you will make for sure and he never predicts wrong, will you place the bet ? NO then what fun ?
Apparently, we people(gamblers) wants to make money in gambling because that is the easiest way to make money according to us. But that is only on our own perspective but in reality it was created for us to have fun while gambling sites will continue to make money or even become richer for their business.

The question, where is the fun in losing, the answer is when you lose the game and you accept that you lose.

futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:18:36 AM

Gambling is fun because when betting, you will be more involved in it and you are more excited about the outcome/result. If you look at other people gamble, it is so much different in the feeling, and that is why gambling can be very addicted.

But one should remember that gambling can't be used it as for earning money because it may take away all your money. Yes, these are excited because it involves money but that doesn't mean that we should winnings in gambling. If you gamble only once in awhile then only you will enjoy that fun part in gambling otherwise you can't enjoy that fun.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:05:00 AM

Gambling is fun because when betting, you will be more involved in it and you are more excited about the outcome/result. If you look at other people gamble, it is so much different in the feeling, and that is why gambling can be very addicted.

But one should remember that gambling can't be used it as for earning money because it may take away all your money. Yes, these are excited because it involves money but that doesn't mean that we should winnings in gambling. If you gamble only once in awhile then only you will enjoy that fun part in gambling otherwise you can't enjoy that fun.
If you are not a risk taker and you are afraid of losing a big amount of money you do not have to gamble for profit. It is the reality that we might lose and win in gambling sine the chance of happening are almost equal.

If we want money then we should be ready to accept if we lose and not only rejoice when we win because that kind of unfair behavior would not make you successful as a gambler.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:16:45 AM

and I think the most fun is when you bet in large numbers and you win the match. Well, usually such events can not be unexpected. when it happened to me, well, I felt that I could gamble and win in the long run. I think it can make people addicted
Yeah, adrenaline rush when you make big bet or play against good players on cards game feels so excited to me.
Moreover if you winnings it and get profits feels satisfied for your efforts, those what fun in gambling.

Together with the thrill a gambler wants is making gambling fun. I had experience this before that I bet big amount with a small odds and it is really making me excite for I am just thinking for the amount that I am going to win, but in the end I failed. But still I didn't regret, it besides I keep on doing it again and again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:56:06 AM

and I think the most fun is when you bet in large numbers and you win the match. Well, usually such events can not be unexpected. when it happened to me, well, I felt that I could gamble and win in the long run. I think it can make people addicted
Yeah, adrenaline rush when you make big bet or play against good players on cards game feels so excited to me.
Moreover if you winnings it and get profits feels satisfied for your efforts, those what fun in gambling.

Together with the thrill a gambler wants is making gambling fun. I had experience this before that I bet big amount with a small odds and it is really making me excite for I am just thinking for the amount that I am going to win, but in the end I failed. But still I didn't regret, it besides I keep on doing it again and again.
There's no challenge on that in my side because small odds will give you a high chance of winning but the payout is not attractive, that would not make you rich either as time will come that you heavy favorites team you are betting will also lose, the same shall be applicable in dice.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:25:20 AM

There's no challenge on that in my side because small odds will give you a high chance of winning but the payout is not attractive, that would not make you rich either as time will come that you heavy favorites team you are betting will also lose, the same shall be applicable in dice.
yeah , small bets will tends in small chance of loss but in big chance of losa all at the single bet .
so it is also a fo of interesting joy that how we need to bet with bitcoin .
so gambling also makes us enjoy the fun that in what amount we vmcan take risk .
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:47:58 AM

yeah , small bets will tends in small chance of loss but in big chance of losa all at the single bet .
so gambling also makes us enjoy the fun that in what amount we vmcan take risk .

For those people who doesn't want to put their money in risk then they will just make some small bets because the winning chance is high.

But as Zooplus said, you cannot make rich with that way. I know that it won't because no one is admitting and sharing here that he became rich with gambling.

Maybe the way of people thinks that they can become rich with gambling easily is making it more fun.

Signature for rent
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:54:42 AM

Small bets but you do it regularly will not make you last in the game, you can still accumulate a huge loses in the end, so it is better to bet a decent amount of money if you just want to have fun and make money at the same time.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:02:29 PM

Loosing money is not fun Tongue but if you keep on playing just to chase what you've lost already then you are having fun loosing them. Yes it's more better if you are winning in game you place bet but sometimes we greedy that much to lose everything in gambling site. But there an exception the fact is your not there just to win profits. Smiley

Lossing money  is not  fun in any way and  all people  would  really feel that. Money is important to us  but  if you are  just  using it  for  entertainment then you would not be worry at all because you are  already awared that your money  would  be  gone in doing such thing.
yes and if we are only playing for just complete fun we re ready to lose
and if we win we will just treated it as a bonus, it should be the way we
use gambling just completely for fun and entertainment.
The problem is not that people take winnings as a bonus but they never actually withdraw money, if we keep withdrawing money from time to time and control ourselves from depositing again then we can actually make good profits or at least really minimize the loss, would be around house edge that is 1% only.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:33:40 AM

Just the intro. You will even get excited before playing it then afterwards it will be the sad partbor the boring part. The games like dice wont satisfy you. You could lose in just a manner of time or maybe win.
But even in dice gambling, attempting to unachievable is the fun. We all know profit from gambling is completely impossible, still we are trying to pull back it. The uncertainty of gambling is most exciting fun to all the gamblers. I believe if we are consistently able to make profits from gambling, then gambling will not be that much fun filled.
Making profits from gambling is not completely impossible since though the house holds the edge but there have been players who have been lucky, I personally have won a lot from gambling but again till the moment I win, it sounds good and once I loose some significant amount, I really feel no fun.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:59:06 AM

Just the intro. You will even get excited before playing it then afterwards it will be the sad partbor the boring part. The games like dice wont satisfy you. You could lose in just a manner of time or maybe win.
But even in dice gambling, attempting to unachievable is the fun. We all know profit from gambling is completely impossible, still we are trying to pull back it. The uncertainty of gambling is most exciting fun to all the gamblers. I believe if we are consistently able to make profits from gambling, then gambling will not be that much fun filled.
Making profits from gambling is not completely impossible since though the house holds the edge but there have been players who have been lucky, I personally have won a lot from gambling but again till the moment I win, it sounds good and once I loose some significant amount, I really feel no fun.
When you lose money you take that serious, and you felt sad right, Then I think you not played for fun. You played for money. those who play for fun they will not feel bad, and they will not take that much serious. I am also play for fun, and i would be happy but if I lose I will take it easy. I just play gambling for my entertainment.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:05:12 PM

When you lose money you take that serious, and you felt sad right, Then I think you not played for fun. You played for money. those who play for fun they will not feel bad, and they will not take that much serious. I am also play for fun, and i would be happy but if I lose I will take it easy. I just play gambling for my entertainment.

Yes I have the same attitude towards gambling I do it for fun and entertainment even if I lose my momey I won't mind it because it's my decision to put some of my money into gambling. I know also when to stop and know my limitations as well.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:04:30 PM

To say fun - It would be it can easily make your time go away if you have nothing to do in life and just while the time.
You can meet new people and have in house free drinks if offered.
If you win its extra money for you and if you lose you are less worth that much.
Not really, maybe you feel fun with friends and society and someone say like me would love to sit alone in a room and enjoy gaming, because simply I dont have friends due to my nature being shy and a bit rude. So actually gambling can help fight that lonely-ness and actually you will have fun then.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:09:32 PM

actual game gambling is having fun. many people are happy when they win a bet. and also there who feel disappointed when they lose.
gambling game is not required for those who are not ready. playing gambling is actually just a way to pass the time.
mrkevio

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:20:20 PM

actual game gambling is having fun. many people are happy when they win a bet. and also there who feel disappointed when they lose.
gambling game is not required for those who are not ready. playing gambling is actually just a way to pass the time.

You don't need to be 'ready' to gamble. If you can manage your money and if you can abstain from being greedy, you can play gambling. You can even be greedy because it doesn't matter as soon as you got only as much as you can afford to gamble on you. It feels fun when you're betting with low amounts, especually when you're with friends too.

SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:11:17 AM

What fun in gambling is the reward and the process of achieving it, you will feel fun if somehow you can beat the system and win the game, and the reward of winning is money, which double the excitement, and when you prepare to lose your money from the beginning, you wont be too upset when you really lost your money
geniusboy91

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:35:17 AM

Gambling is basically like a game. And your balance is the score. The main difference of gambling from game is that in a game, your score would only rise. In gambling, your balance decreases or increases depending on the outcome of your bet. I guess that's the fun of gambling together with the fun that's made by the people that you play with.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:37:22 AM

Gambling is basically like a game. And your balance is the score. The main difference of gambling from game is that in a game, your score would only rise. In gambling, your balance decreases or increases depending on the outcome of your bet. I guess that's the fun of gambling together with the fun that's made by the people that you play with.
There are games where you get deducted when you get a mistake or the opponent has done something to you, the difference between a game and gambling is money, yes you can also gamble/bet in computer games but you can't really play in a casino without money even online casinos need bitcoin for you to play. Gambling for me is fun when I am winning of course.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:23:27 AM

What fun in gambling is the reward and the process of achieving it, you will feel fun if somehow you can beat the system and win the game, and the reward of winning is money, which double the excitement, and when you prepare to lose your money from the beginning, you wont be too upset when you really lost your money
Apparently a lot of us wanted to look for that method that will beat the system and turn the whole gambling site upside down. Has anyone amongst us has done that? No. So the doubled excitement that you were talking of was never experienced by us. The only one that can experience that kind of excitement are those people that put their faith in luck and didn't actually considered beating the system" as a goal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: