Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 mbtc for PTC sign-up & 2 crowdflowers  (Read 1025 times)
Deuceisgood (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:19:39 AM

Paying 1 mbtc!

You'll have to signup on DollarRewardz (its a GPT Site, PM me for my referral link) verify your email and complete 2 crowdflower tasks. (You have to connect to crowdflower via your facebook account.) I will pay you 1 mbtc once you've signed up using my referral link, and completed 2 crowdflower tasks on DollarRewardz.

Of course you earn pennies for crowdflower tasks, and once you accumulate over US$0.60 worth you can cash out directly to your BTC address.

Offer is valid and open unless I've updated this original post.

PS: Please no cheating. Absolutely no VPN or VPS or any IP changing stuff or multiple accounts!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:44:03 AM

I'm not that familiar with this site mate can you provide the non ref add so I can check if this site is legit and no sign of any problem if loaded to my PC just got curious with your reward mate. thanks
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:47:03 PM

Paying 1 mbtc!

You'll have to signup on DollarRewardz (its a GPT Site, PM me for my referral link) verify your email and complete 2 crowdflower tasks. (You have to connect to crowdflower via your facebook account.) I will pay you 1 mbtc once you've signed up using my referral link, and completed 2 crowdflower tasks on DollarRewardz.

Of course you earn pennies for crowdflower tasks, and once you accumulate over US$0.60 worth you can cash out directly to your BTC address.

I have been never registered there and don't know what kind of tasks should be completed, how difficult are them, so please send me your referral link so i can check and hopefully complete it successfully.
tz6838765xianjia@163.com

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:50:28 PM

the rate is really low ,if you can improve it ,I think I will done
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:18:02 PM

Very low rate and task won't be easy I think! Angry

Tasks of crowdflower are very easy. The greatest challenge is finding them. Tasks don't appear easily for beginners and even if they do, beginners only get pennies for each
Jelly0621

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:04:09 AM

Tasks of crowdflower are very easy. The greatest challenge is finding them. Tasks don't appear easily for beginners and even if they do, beginners only get pennies for each

How to do this crowdflower task ? Is it really a easy job?
You said that it doesn't appear easily for a beginner so it's not easy for me 'coz I am beginner for this.
Mongmongako

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:21:11 AM

I want to join. PM me your referral link Smiley
mileymatmun

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:49:28 AM

pm me the ref link too
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:13:18 PM

I want to join.Is there any country restriction ?
PM me details.thanks
Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:43:03 PM

I want to join.Is there any country restriction ?
PM me details.thanks

No country restrictions that I'm aware of. Then again, I am in the US so what would I be aware of? Anyway, I don't think there are country restrictions, but maybe the pay rates are different. Anyway, all task payouts are reported real time on the site, so when you are logged in you can see who is getting paid how much for what. Big restriction is that you must log-in without using a VPN or proxy. You will get blocked/banned if you do, as one of my first referrals learned.

Last few days I've been cashing out 4-8 mbtc per day, but only some of that is crowdflower. I'm still getting used to crowdflower myself. I can tell you that if you play by the rules you can generate a modest amount of btc on this site, and the site admin does pay out daily, though on weekends I've found the payouts to be a bit slower. It seems he is doing them manually.

Anyone is welcome to create an account without my referral. If you use my referral however, I will coach you on what I know about how to make the easiest, quickest coin. There is no reason you cannot easily make 1-2 mbtc a day from day one I think.

Again, use my referral and do a couple of crowdflower tasks and I'll send you 1 mbtc myself.

Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:49:34 PM

Dollarrewardz always has tasks available for beginners, and enough tasks are available to level up quickly.

Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:53:14 PM

I'm not that familiar with this site mate can you provide the non ref add so I can check if this site is legit and no sign of any problem if loaded to my PC just got curious with your reward mate. thanks

There is a website called 'google' that will assist you in finding the Dollarrewardz.com website, where you are welcome to register without my referral. If I can be of further assistance, please to don't hesitate. Lol ...

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:59:41 PM

I have just been registered with your referral link provided through PM, but seems that there is no crowdflower task at the moment to do, maybe because of the country/IP, i have sent you a PM with a screenshot.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:58:28 AM

How to do this crowdflower task ? Is it really a easy job?
You said that it doesn't appear easily for a beginner so it's not easy for me 'coz I am beginner for this.

Normally most of the crowdflower tasks are easy. By being a beginner, you won't find any tough tasks because they pay higher amounts
And you will have to struggle to get tasks at the beginning

I have just been registered with your referral link provided through PM, but seems that there is no crowdflower task at the moment to do, maybe because of the country/IP, i have sent you a PM with a screenshot.

Well as I said already in my previous posts
Its normal to not getting tasks at the beginning
Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:39:48 AM

I contacted Admin, and this is what he said:

Deuceisgood: My 2nd referral said he is in XXX and doesn't use VPN or proxy. Are certain countries blocked from Dollarrewardz or Crowdflower?

Jun 9, 2016 Admin
Hi,
CF did not block any country. Just that sometimes they add more tasks for US, UK, CA, and AU than other international members. I am 100% sure the countries i mentioned have tasks for those without any level.
But regardless of your country, if you have at least a level 1, you will have a lot of tasks.
Let me tell you how a member who has at least a level 1 from other reward site can see same tasks on dollarrewardz. They should keep on checking for tasks daily and once they are able to see at least one task, they should click on it and then login to their dashboard. After that process, they will see all their level tasks within same day or the next day.
Regards,
Admin

So, n691309 I guess it would be harder for you. It would take lots of persistence. Not impossible, but also more trouble than I realized ... sorry.

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:58:51 PM

Yeah, been doing task with cloudflower and that's not worth the time.
Gohs

Activity: 149

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:00:19 PM

Paying 1 mbtc!

PS: Please no cheating. Absolutely no VPN or VPS or any IP changing stuff or multiple accounts!

Do you have escrow?

Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:07:46 PM

hello im interesting, can you send detail at PM  ?
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:15:03 PM

@op you have found the required people or not? if that offer is still valid than i am interested to join under your link, it seems it would be nice job there and i am waiting to hear from you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: