Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: King Henry VIII & Queen Elizabeth I Sterling Silver / Gold Plated Proof Set  (Read 885 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 11:09:55 PM

Looking to sell this set open for offers - please include price for shipping from the UK. If within the UK I will ship for free, if outside of the UK you can either choose economy or trackable however I will not be liable for any lost in the post claims if you do not pay for the trackable service which includes insurance.

Brand New. Sealed in capsules inside collector case - never taken out of the case - just stored in my safe.

Description:

Henry VIII & Elizabeth I ‘History of the Monarch’ Alderney £5 coins as a two-coin collector set presented in a beautiful plush White Faux Leather Case.

……………………………….

Specifications:

Denominations: £5 x 2

Issuing Authority: Alderney

Year of Issue: 2007

Alloy: .925 (silver with fine gold plate)

Case:

White faux leather two coin case with Royal Mint logo embossed onto lid.

………………………………………………

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: