Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TryBitcoin.in Scam ( Rs.4000 Extra per BTC)  (Read 7767 times)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 04:41:40 AM

Well must have to do little search for site trust before making and transaction.

I see site trybitcoin.in dont have even SSL certification. And still how you trust on them.
There are already good option in india for buying and selling bitcoins with good rate. Coinsecure is one of them with strongest security. Bitcoin is anonymous currency so it's impossible to trace identity.

So Always go with trusted sites only for buying and selling bitcoins.
terrorblade3189 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:21:33 PM

Well must have to do little search for site trust before making and transaction.

I see site trybitcoin.in dont have even SSL certification. And still how you trust on them.
There are already good option in india for buying and selling bitcoins with good rate. Coinsecure is one of them with strongest security. Bitcoin is anonymous currency so it's impossible to trace identity.

So Always go with trusted sites only for buying and selling bitcoins.

Yeah I didn't do my due diligence actually . I was registered on some secure sites already. But i got greedy for a little lower price on Trybitcoin. Definitely my fault.. but surely not recommended for anyone trying to get into the bitcoin scene.

terrorblade3189 (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:28:51 PM

Hi @terrorblade3189,

As discussed with you earlier, we have processed your order based on the real time price of the bitcoin. You may check the bitcoin price chart of 31st May 2016 and see the real time price fluctuation. The price did fluctuate from the time you contacted us, to the time your funds were received and processed. The screen shot you are referring to, is just the money deposited to Coinsecure. There was a request placed after that to buy bitcoin, which includes the exchange fees and was sent to you deducting our service charge which was 1%.

Our charges are real time and are higher compared to other exchanges due our mode of operation and the risk involved in dealing with cash in person. We are sorry that you didn’t receive your expected bitcoin value, despite providing you with the best possible pricing.

Regards

Trybitcoin

Well As i told you.. I'm not stupid to buy at 4000 rs extra per bitcoin when I could've as well bought at other places for much cheaper. I did check the price , since I'm an avid trader and not the first time playing the bitcoin graph. I was monitoring it specifically and noticed that it hiked only after an hour or so after  I received the bitcoins . The price SHOULD be locked at what price I placed the order at , since that's what your site clearly states and that would be the time of my purchasing the bitcoin. It's just common sense. I'm sorry you people felt the need to steal almost 10,000 rs  which is surely not 1% service charge. More like service charge of 7% .
I observed across all the sites before buying the prices on your site were the lowest. But OFCOURSE just when you received the money .. the prices across every bitcoin site were EXACTLY the same , except yours which "Suddenly" spiked ... and obviously you blame it on BTC volatility.
Classic Scam.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:23:39 AM

OHH this is not at all professionalism and due to which they will not have many clients like other exchanges.
trybitcoinin

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:51:50 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 07:49:55 AM by trybitcoinin

Hi terrorblade3189,

I am really sorry that I missed your reply earlier. I would request you to provide us the proof of us charging 7% service charge. I would also like to know why was this concern not raised while you exchanged the bitcoin & cash in person? You could have very well denied the exchange when our representative met you in person to collect the cash and deliver the bitcoin. You even contacted us the next day to make another trade as well.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, we provided a service where in there was a risk involved in dealing with cash in person, specially on higher amounts and no other exchanges provide you that service. Yet we provided you with the best possible price with transparency.

I am really sorry to say that you are making a baseless allegation, after many days of the exchange without providing any proof.

Hi Digitalbitcoin,

In your comments regarding SSL certificate, we don't store any financial or sensitive info on our website. We are currently in beta stage and we would definitely consider your feedback for further improvements to our site.

SulemanSamf

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:25:00 PM

Note a days it has been a daily routine work to see bitcoin scams as we go through a list it will take totally one day to complete that list.
So friend be careful before investing.
Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: