Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OrangeWebsite.com anonymous webhosting discussion and feedback  (Read 1142 times)
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:06:10 AM

I'm sure some you have had experiences with OrangeWebsite.com.  They're famous for valuing privacy and having anonymous sign-ups.  Could anyone vouch for them and their legitimacy or share experiences?

And of course they accept Bitcoin.

According to the site:

WHY CHOOSE US

Click the links below for further information
 Ultra secure hosting solution
 Superior 24/7 support (response time within minutes)
 99.9% Server Uptime
 30-day money back guarantee
 Signing Up Anonymously
 Modern Freedom of Speech legislation
 Bitcoin, PayPal, Western Union, Wire Transfer accepted!

Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:51:39 AM

www.BestHostFree.com plans appear better to me. One can start hosting absolutely free and later can upgrade to paid plans, which is an advantage IMO.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:35:12 PM

No where on the site gives information on how to transfer out a domain.  By law they are obligated to transfer a domain in and out as well correct?
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:09:23 PM

No where on the site gives information on how to transfer out a domain.  By law they are obligated to transfer a domain in and out as well correct?
I have used their web hosting service, not the domain registration one. But, if they are offering a domain registration service, there must be some way to transfer out to comply with ICANN standard. Their support is very prompt & helpful. U might create a free account and ask out your queries before paying anything.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:14:45 PM

Has anyone had a problem where the webmail password stopped working for like 10 minutes or so, and then works properly again.  I am almost positive that the webmail password stopped working for the cpanel for about 10 minutes.  Made sure login and pw was right, no caps lock, etc.
Nixtren

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 11:58:31 PM

www.BestHostFree.com plans appear better to me. One can start hosting absolutely free and later can upgrade to paid plans, which is an advantage IMO.

Not trying to argue here, but with all honesty, I wouldn't trust BestHostFree. The reason is that their phone number is used in tons of other hosting companies as well, just search their phone number on Google.

Sure, you could had a good experience with them, I'm not questioning that. But we're basically making a comparison between a fully registered company (OrangeWebsite) and a unknown company with a phone number that's used in tons of other hosting companies as well.

If someone is looking to host a hobby website, they would probably signup to BestHostFree because it's free to get started. If someone is going to host a business-level website, they very likely would be looking at Orange Website as it's a properly registered & established company.

P.S.: I'm not a client of BestHostFree nor OrangeWebsite.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:46:30 PM

Never heard of orangewebsite even though i am a web developer and need hosting often but never thought of my privacy. Now it seem i really gonna use hosting plan from this orangewebsite reading all of their pages about privacy and green hosting. That all sound quite intresting hehe and also price is not that high than usual hostings.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:57:41 AM

Are their servers down right now?  Seems like I can't access some sites hosted by them.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 03:45:30 PM

Anonymous webhosting really is something interesting. if the site is receiving good feedbacks i might just move my sites to them as well.
This means that i can also register a domain to them. do they allow it that we purposely create fake names?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:11:19 PM

How can you even compare them to orange ? Orange is much better and orange is offshore and they ignore DMCA while besthostfree dont. That's a massive difference.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: