Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:24:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Acussation leupay 100 euros  (Read 1987 times)
iulianbutanu (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:57:25 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 04:08:50 PM by iulianbutanu

Hi
I traded with this guys yesterday:
http://s33.postimg.org/3xezd36wv/Untitled.png
http://s33.postimg.org/c2k68rovz/Untitled1.png

The leupay user said:
at least you do it a little faster.
it seems ill be having more 50 euros in my paypal
Sorry man, I am working with another guy and I think he ran off with the funds, let me see what he says.
If nothing happens I will open a scam accusation and refund you your paypal before the end of the day.

so? ..... if im not having bitcoin in the next 1 hour and 10 minutes for it is already useless....so....send it now or never please
Please request a refund, my partner ran off with the money. I will load funds to my paypal and issue a refund.

I tried to open a dispute with him but i got this answer from paypal:

Dear Iulian Virgil Butanu ,

We've completed our review of your account and found that your account is secure and has not been accessed by an unauthorized third party. As a result, we've closed your unauthorized transaction claim.

If you're unhappy with your purchase, we encourage you to work with the seller to find a resolution. If you can't find a resolution, you may file a dispute in your Resolution Center.

Sincerely,
Cheryl Tan
PayPal Account Review

Copyright © 1999-2016 PayPal. All rights reserved.
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

His profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=820581

He's a scammer for sure.

update: morantis
Received till now just 0.045

The morantis user: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=625996
I did the transaction yesterdaay in the morning and i knew there is a difference of 7 hours between us.
I didn't started a dispute with him because of time difference between us.
I waited and in this morning he said this:

Paypal clearly shows your open case, now stop
Paypal refunded your MONEY, stop messaging me for no reason

Well here you can see that I didn't get a refund:
http://s33.postimg.org/r2zycp5mn/Untitled2.png

My paypal is iulian.butanu@gmail.com so i wanted him to post the refund.

Here is my adress to check if i got smth: https://www.localbitcoinschain.com/address/1KN5Ty8e7ARu51maqN89RPMhHJSde45PWe[/s]
[/s]
I know I have a neg trust. But that guy who gave me a red trust gived when he had account hacked for no reason. After that he send a pm that he had account hacked bla bla ...and after 2 days gave again the neg trust. Fuck him...
So in this website it seems that level of membership doesn't matter anymore or the trust
emailbomb.net

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 04:31:06 PM

Sorry to read your sorry bro

Kill scammers here - http://emailbomb.net
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:03:06 PM

Paypal stuff is the most bad part in any deal. Lets see if Other guy refund you anything.
Good Luck !

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:28:56 PM

I was working all night.  Just seeing this and the last of his PM's now.  As I told the person in the messages, there is an active refund request from his end in process now.  I can niether hurry this up or really refund it myself while it is open.  I told him to do the refund, I have nothing against the refund and want it to happen.  I do not know the process he used with paypal, but I imagine it is being reviewed, as there is no Active Cases showing, which is strange.

I accepted his funds, my BTC exchange pulled one of their famous 48 hour possible review things and I advised him it would be several hours.  In the meantime, he said that was too slow.  I then told him I was driving and to initiate the refund himself, that I would not fight it at all.  I have no problem at all with him getting his funds back.  My delayed transfer of BTC was between two of my accounts to consolidate in order to fill his order, I was not even charging any fees, just trying to help out.  Since he requested the refund before I sent any TC to him, I never followed through after my transfer took place. 

He messages left and right, but there is nothing I can do until Paypal makes some decision, I imagine on Monday.  If they say no to his request, I will send the funds, if they say yes, then he has his money back and no worries.  I appreciate he is in a hurry, but even a transfer without the security delay would have been too slow for him.  My exchange wallet takes a good 45 minutes per TX, but I like using them.  So, that would have been 45 mins for my funds to come together and another 45 to get those to him, a total of an easy 1.5 hours.  He was messaging in the first 15 about it taking so long.  I have seen quicker transactions, but that is from my PC wallet with a high fee set and since I was not charging for the exchange, I was not going to eat the higher fee.

That is where the case stands as of Sunday, 3:30 EST, USA.  It is in the hands of either him or Paypal until something changes.  If I send other funds to him and the refund goes through, then I am out $55 just for being a nice guy.  Sorry, that is a little too much to handle at the moment. 

In addition to all that, the BTC value has gone up over the time it has taken to do this and it would have been cheaper for him to just wait on the transaction.  I hate seeing that 48 email, but it really means go to bed and it is usually done the next morning when I wake up, not 48 hours.  It happens because I fund that account from so many different credit cards that they think something is going on.
morantis

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:03:48 PM

Possible Update....

Please note the reply I just made to the other member, this is for overall Paypal information, as well as the thread here...

I did not do the dispute.  I assumed you did.  The odd thing is that the transaction is holding, as if under dispute, but I have no dispute cases, active or otherwise.  The very bad thing that could be going down is a hold directly from Paypal, based on the fact that you are in some mid European country and I am in the USA.  Add to that the fact that I get so many transactions from different people and almost immediately move the money to a different account may be raising suspicion on their part.

Listen carefully.  If this is the case and they contact you asking about this transaction, I built a website for you and you paid $50.  You have the files, sent to you via email and all is fine.  The website has not been deployed and we met on a forum about web design, not on bitcointalk.org. 

If they ask you, this transaction has nothing at all to do with BTC, bitcoins, altcoins or cryptocurrency, FIAT exchagnge or anything to do with currency.  You paid me for a website that I built you and you are very happy.  DO NOT MENTION bitcoins.  I will call them later in the day and see what the deal is.

No matter what....I will handle this and make sure you get your funds.  If not directly from Paypal, then one way or another.  I have had Paypal hold transactions before for security reasons, but usually large transactions.  Of course, with all the altcoin shit, they are surely getting skippy and I immediately moved the funds to an account that then funded a similar transaction on virwox. 
\
This may be the end of the line for Paypal and Bitcoin.  At least the beginning of the end.  Or they just don't like my transaction and are holding funds for a day or two.  Either way, I will take care of you in the end.  Posting a copy of this message to both the accusation thread and a new thread about Paypal to keep people posted.
iulianbutanu (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:38:14 PM

Possible Update....

Please note the reply I just made to the other member, this is for overall Paypal information, as well as the thread here...

I did not do the dispute.  I assumed you did.  The odd thing is that the transaction is holding, as if under dispute, but I have no dispute cases, active or otherwise.  The very bad thing that could be going down is a hold directly from Paypal, based on the fact that you are in some mid European country and I am in the USA.  Add to that the fact that I get so many transactions from different people and almost immediately move the money to a different account may be raising suspicion on their part.

Listen carefully.  If this is the case and they contact you asking about this transaction, I built a website for you and you paid $50.  You have the files, sent to you via email and all is fine.  The website has not been deployed and we met on a forum about web design, not on bitcointalk.org. 

If they ask you, this transaction has nothing at all to do with BTC, bitcoins, altcoins or cryptocurrency, FIAT exchagnge or anything to do with currency.  You paid me for a website that I built you and you are very happy.  DO NOT MENTION bitcoins.  I will call them later in the day and see what the deal is.

No matter what....I will handle this and make sure you get your funds.  If not directly from Paypal, then one way or another.  I have had Paypal hold transactions before for security reasons, but usually large transactions.  Of course, with all the altcoin shit, they are surely getting skippy and I immediately moved the funds to an account that then funded a similar transaction on virwox. 
\
This may be the end of the line for Paypal and Bitcoin.  At least the beginning of the end.  Or they just don't like my transaction and are holding funds for a day or two.  Either way, I will take care of you in the end.  Posting a copy of this message to both the accusation thread and a new thread about Paypal to keep people posted.

I didn't started a dispute!!!
I knew there is a time difference i was still waiting for money from you. now in romania is 11:37 pm so...
morantis

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:55:29 PM

Possible Update....

\

I knew there is a time difference i was still waiting for money from you. now in romania is 11:37 pm so...
I am either being suckered or just a fool, but I sent a few BTC from my mobile wallet, not much, all that was in there was $3.  I can send you $28 from USD right now or I can try to convert and send them from my phone.  If I convert them to BTC, it will take at least an hour to get to you, so pick an option and do not complain about time, this is also hard to do while driving on the highway.
iulianbutanu (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:08:13 PM

Possible Update....

I did not do the dispute.  I assumed you did.  The odd thing is that the transaction is holding, as if under dispute, but I have no dispute cases, active or otherwise.  The very bad thing that could be going down is a hold directly from Paypal, based on the fact that you are in some mid European country and I am in the USA.  Add to that the fact that I get so many transactions from different people and almost immediately move the money to a different account may be raising suspicion on their part.

Listen carefully.  If this is the case and they contact you asking about this transaction, I built a website for you and you paid $50.  You have the files, sent to you via email and all is fine.  The website has not been deployed and we met on a forum about web design, not on bitcointalk.org.  

If they ask you, this transaction has nothing at all to do with BTC, bitcoins, altcoins or cryptocurrency, FIAT exchagnge or anything to do with currency.  You paid me for a website that I built you and you are very happy.  DO NOT MENTION bitcoins.  I will call them later in the day and see what the deal is.

No matter what....I will handle this and make sure you get your funds.  If not directly from Paypal, then one way or another.  I have had Paypal hold transactions before for security reasons, but usually large transactions.  Of course, with all the altcoin shit, they are surely getting skippy and I immediately moved the funds to an account that then funded a similar transaction on virwox.  
\
This may be the end of the line for Paypal and Bitcoin.  At least the beginning of the end.  Or they just don't like my transaction and are holding funds for a day or two.  Either way, I will take care of you in the end.  Posting a copy of this message to both the accusation thread and a new thread about Paypal to keep people posted.

I am either being suckered or just a fool, but I sent a few BTC from my mobile wallet, not much, all that was in there was $3.  I can send you $28 from USD right now or I can try to convert and send them from my phone.  If I convert them to BTC, it will take at least an hour to get to you, so pick an option and do not complain about time, this is also hard to do while driving on the highway.

so localbitcoins changed my btc adress: 14NSHmMkhJQKRiFgLxWSUW26tXtSHnhiPA
i received 0.005 btc from you.: https://www.localbitcoinschain.com/address/1KN5Ty8e7ARu51maqN89RPMhHJSde45PWe?filter=2

i removed the red trust.
morantis

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:13:48 PM

Possible Update....

I did not do the dispute.  I assumed you did.  The odd thing is that the transaction is holding, as if under dispute, but I have no dispute cases, active or otherwise.  The very bad thing that could be going down is a hold directly from Paypal, based on the fact that you are in some mid European country and I am in the USA.  Add to that the fact that I get so many transactions from different people and almost immediately move the money to a different account may be raising suspicion on their part.

Listen carefully.  If this is the case and they contact you asking about this transaction, I built a website for you and you paid $50.  You have the files, sent to you via email and all is fine.  The website has not been deployed and we met on a forum about web design, not on bitcointalk.org.  

If they ask you, this transaction has nothing at all to do with BTC, bitcoins, altcoins or cryptocurrency, FIAT exchagnge or anything to do with currency.  You paid me for a website that I built you and you are very happy.  DO NOT MENTION bitcoins.  I will call them later in the day and see what the deal is.

No matter what....I will handle this and make sure you get your funds.  If not directly from Paypal, then one way or another.  I have had Paypal hold transactions before for security reasons, but usually large transactions.  Of course, with all the altcoin shit, they are surely getting skippy and I immediately moved the funds to an account that then funded a similar transaction on virwox.  
\
This may be the end of the line for Paypal and Bitcoin.  At least the beginning of the end.  Or they just don't like my transaction and are holding funds for a day or two.  Either way, I will take care of you in the end.  Posting a copy of this message to both the accusation thread and a new thread about Paypal to keep people posted.

I am either being suckered or just a fool, but I sent a few BTC from my mobile wallet, not much, all that was in there was $3.  I can send you $28 from USD right now or I can try to convert and send them from my phone.  If I convert them to BTC, it will take at least an hour to get to you, so pick an option and do not complain about time, this is also hard to do while driving on the highway.

i received 0.005 btc from you.: https://www.localbitcoinschain.com/address/1KN5Ty8e7ARu51maqN89RPMhHJSde45PWe?filter=2

i removed the red trust.

I am going to kick myself in the ass, i can send you $28 to paypal or through conversion to BTC while i am driving and not take out too many cars, that is nearly $50 between the two, well ten bucks short, which is it, PP or BTC and this is all while your pp funds are still being held
iulianbutanu (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:15:51 PM

Possible Update....

\

i removed the red trust.

I am going to kick myself in the ass, i can send you $28 to paypal or through conversion to BTC while i am driving and not take out too many cars, that is nearly $50 between the two, well ten bucks short, which is it, PP or BTC and this is all while your pp funds are still being held

send btc. because i have nothing to do with paypal. i have a mastercard i need 2-3 days to withdraw to my card ...thats why i want btc. i can lost 10$ ... just send to me that 28$
morantis

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:17:32 PM

Possible Update....http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/cto/5606878122.html

\

i removed the red trust.

send btc. because i have nothing to do with paypal. i have a mastercard i need 2-3 days to withdraw to my card ...thats why i want btc. i can lost 10$ ... just send to me that 28$

just bear in mind that the exchange takes time, the other day there was that security, today most likely simply a 45 min wait for confirmations
iulianbutanu (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:19:49 PM

this money are more than nothing. please just send this and we are fine Smiley . Thank you.

Please red trust leupay. He's not answering for 2 days at messages
morantis

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:28:07 PM

this money are more than nothing. please just send this and we are fine Smiley . Thank you.

Please red trust leupay. He's not answering for 2 days at messages

i understand the situation, but the trust system is for one person doing business with another and he has done no direct business with me, we cannot gang up on those that we disapprove of and frankly, i have no idea what happened with you and him, so i have no clue about him
morantis

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:54:04 PM

ok, last word from me.

pp still has a hold on original funds and i am doing what i can while doing seventy on the highway.

sent a quick $3 from phone wallet

sent $30 cash to virwox and that became 0.045 in BTC after all the fees

sent that to 14NSHmMkhJQKRiFgLxWSUW26tXtSHnhiPA only to get their fu------ng 48 security delay speech

i guess that is because i used a different BTC address, which is just silly, most people have many BTC addresses, i understand if i used a credit card from Alaska with some chicks name on it, but a BTC wallet address changes all the time, my wallets mostly use different deposit addresses

anyway, the deal says possible 48 delay, transaction being checked and approved manually, this is traditionally for me NOT 48 hours, more like five to eight, usually this happens right before bed for me

so....two ways to look at it   $30 +$3 on a $50 exchange, for a difference of $17  or....

$25 + $3 on $50 for a difference of $22

either way that is not enough for the guy and I will send probably another $5-7 during the week, right now i am still driving and doing this VIA voice, hope i don't get ass raped, but i blame PP for the issues with this chutzpah

anyone paying attention and caring can watch the address, it is six PM here on the fifth, i would hope he has the 0.045 by midnight here, a full seven hours, i am getting tired of virwox, but they are just too easy to use.

i have gone out of my way to make this happen for the guy, hope it works out and if he does scam me, $50 is really nothing compared to the money we made off the BTC value increase this weekend, can i get a "hell yeah", not to make light of the situation here, but this has taken a good amount of my focus off the main stream killing

HOWEVER, if virwox takes eight hours to process a transaction, kind of make those last minute deals with BTC fluctuations a little rough, imagine jumping on that last $475 BTC and getting ready to jump the $550 coin, only to see that it will be eight hours before you can sell at that price, if the price is still the same eight hours down the road, lol

EDIT: oh and the guy is using a site called coinflux, new to me and looks impossible to figure out, but worth a glance from you guys
iulianbutanu (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:09:29 PM

ok, last word from me.

pp still has a hold on original funds and i am doing what i can while doing seventy on the highway.

sent that to 14NSHmMkhJQKRiFgLxWSUW26tXtSHnhiPA only to get their fu------ng 48 security delay speech

i guess that is because i used a different BTC address, which is just silly, most people have many BTC addresses, i understand if i used a credit card from Alaska with some chicks name on it, but a BTC wallet address changes all the time, my wallets mostly use different deposit addresses

anyway, the deal says possible 48 delay, transaction being checked and approved manually, this is traditionally for me NOT 48 hours, more like five to eight, usually this happens right before bed for me

so....two ways to look at it   $30 +$3 on a $50 exchange, for a difference of $17  or....

either way that is not enough for the guy and I will send probably another $5-7 during the week, right now i am still driving and doing this VIA voice, hope i don't get ass raped, but i blame PP for the issues with this chutzpah

anyone paying attention and caring can watch the address, it is six PM here on the fifth, i would hope he has the 0.045 by midnight here, a full seven hours, i am getting tired of virwox, but they are just too easy to use.

i have gone out of my way to make this happen for the guy, hope it works out and if he does scam me, $50 is really nothing compared to the money we made off the BTC value increase this weekend, can i get a "hell yeah", not to make light of the situation here, but this has taken a good amount of my focus off the main stream killing

HOWEVER, if virwox takes eight hours to process a transaction, kind of make those last minute deals with BTC fluctuations a little rough, imagine jumping on that last $475 BTC and getting ready to jump the $550 coin, only to see that it will be eight hours before you can sell at that price, if the price is still the same eight hours down the road, lol

EDIT: oh and the guy is using a site called coinflux, new to me and looks impossible to figure out, but worth a glance from you guys

so everything is ok for me if in 6 hours im having 0.05 in my localbitcoins account.
Yeah im using coinflux.com a romanian website they are fast for transactions. If you send from lb to their wallet, they are making national bank transfer with 0 confirmation needed and they money are automatically in my account. Smiley

thank you for not scammed me.

i am going to sleep. i stayed 2days waiting for you. i understand the difference of time between us
morantis

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:24:53 PM

ok, last word from me.

so everything is ok for me if in 6 hours im having 0.05 in my localbitcoins account.
Yeah im using coinflux.com a romanian website they are fast for transactions. If you send from lb to their wallet, they are making national bank transfer with 0 confirmation needed and they money are automatically in my account. Smiley

thank you for not scammed me.

i am going to sleep. i stayed 2days waiting for you. i understand the difference of time between us

k, i looked at that site, but only saw information and a chat box, nothing to sign up on or anything to do to get started, plus involving yet another FIAT currency into the mix of my transactions would make my head pop, i currently deal every hour with BTC, DOGE, USD and POUNDS, the pounds to usd can make a difference when trading bitcoins accross the water and make you actually lose the money that you are gaining if not careful,  on some exchanges and other places like pp, a simple $2 fee combined with a bad exchange rate can eat up to $9 per $500 and sometimes that is the whole of the profit from a BTC transaction, then drop network fees and why bother, like a poor day trader spending $5 per stock trade to make a lousy $7 on a stock that doubles,  people get excited about profit margins, but a true profit margin considers all expenses and adding the ROM currency in there is too much for my mind to figure on a quick TX
morantis

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:21:14 AM

No email from virwox saying it is processing yet, but there will be one by morning
morantis

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:20:38 AM

Can somebody either bring the user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=396480 james.lent up to speed.  He just gave me neg trust for being mentioned in this thread despite the fact that i have gone well beyond fixing any issues this member and I have had.

Perhaps you can edit the thread title and remove my username, keeping just the other guy, maybe james is running a script that lists all the usernames mentiioned in this category in a title

either way, i have proven i am in the clear and not scamming anyone, he will have his BTC by morning, slowed only by freaking virwox, thanks
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6870

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:51:13 AM

Can somebody either bring the user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=396480 james.lent up to speed.  He just gave me neg trust for being mentioned in this thread despite the fact that i have gone well beyond fixing any issues this member and I have had.

Perhaps you can edit the thread title and remove my username, keeping just the other guy, maybe james is running a script that lists all the usernames mentiioned in this category in a title

either way, i have proven i am in the clear and not scamming anyone, he will have his BTC by morning, slowed only by freaking virwox, thanks

If he gave you negative trust then I suspect he's following the outcome.  Don't want to speak for him but just be patient.   Or you can PM him. 

OP is shady himself,  I do believe.  Watch your back.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
morantis

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:56:17 AM

If he gave you negative trust then I suspect he's following the outcome.  Don't want to speak for him but just be patient.   Or you can PM him. 

OP is shady himself,  I do believe.  Watch your back.

I was and that was the delay in the second part of the transaction to fix the first.  I had held funds in PP and he wanted me to send the BTC.  I assumed refund scam, but neither he nor I started that hold and there are no disputes, just PP being Nazi's about a transaction they think they know about.  But I took time to investigate before sending funds a second time
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: