Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cldmine gone  (Read 1544 times)
mynameisdon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:11:28 AM

feeling jolt to inform you that cloud mining site cldmine.com now scammed.
they left yesterday and leave their message to investors that " We were trying to fix important failure on the mining farm and currently mining has been stopped and is not available.
Mining farm is now down and we took decision to process Guaranteed refunds."

now we know that they will never refund our money.
everyone is greedy here don't trust to anyone. they all will go hell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:20:52 PM

How much did you invested and how long back? How much return till date you have received from them?
mynameisdon (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:04:17 PM

How much did you invested and how long back? How much return till date you have received from them?
i didn't invested on cldmine.because it was only 6 month old.i invested 50$ on hashocean 6 month ago just for fun.i got all my invested money back and making profit.but still i don't believe any cloud mining sites.they all ate scam nothing else.

mynameisdon (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:09:50 PM

but if any cloud mining cheat theirs investors will crime branch or police take action on this.
i don't think so that police or any authority gonna do this.so i think here making money is too easy.open an investment site just collect 5-20btc and run away.
wow this is really good idea and no one gonna doing anything.
what's  your idea?

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 09:51:10 PM

but if any cloud mining cheat theirs investors will crime branch or police take action on this.
i don't think so that police or any authority gonna do this.so i think here making money is too easy.open an investment site just collect 5-20btc and run away.
what's  your idea?
Most of these cloud mining website operate from off shore hence is out of our law enforcement agencies jurisdiction.The best is to stay away from all cloud mining as most of them have turned out to be scams
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:27:34 AM

i didn't invested on cldmine.because it was only 6 month old.i invested 50$ on hashocean 6 month ago just for fun.i got all my invested money back and making profit.but still i don't believe any cloud mining sites.they all ate scam nothing else.

Is hashocean still paying you and if yes is it as per the promised % still continues?
sumit513

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:55:06 AM

Glad that i havent invested much. But wasted a lot of time Cry
mynameisdon (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:08:24 PM

Is hashocean still paying you and if yes is it as per the promised % still continues?
no hashocean gone now.but yes,they were paying as their promised 1% daily.

jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:09:01 PM

what's  your idea?
If they have a registered office in India, legal action can be taken against them if not nothing can be done.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:28:47 AM

cldmine gone as it was expected with it.I have not invested any thing there but i made 5-6 accounts there to get the free doge coins in sign up bonus i jjust lost them all
bitcoinlover1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:06:01 PM

cldmine gone as it was expected with it.I have not invested any thing there but i made 5-6 accounts there to get the free doge coins in sign up bonus i jjust lost them all
Haha same here i also lost some free dogecoins there with that just 4-5 usd lite coins as well.
It was going to happen some day sad i didnt withdraw my litecoins before they gone.
altair09

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:33:07 PM

Every cloudmining site cannot be trusted and i has to happen one day.
There is nothing like easy money and we all has to learn it.
pratap11

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:54:20 PM

Every cloudmining site cannot be trusted and i has to happen one day.
There is nothing like easy money and we all has to learn it.
Yes agree with you people should learn bitcoin is also a type of money and there in nothing like free money or easy money.We all have to work hard for it to earn even a single penny of it.Cloud mining sites are all fake and scam.
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 04:05:05 AM

Foe all newbies out there, never invest a single coin in cloudmining sites that promises you to ROI in 3 to 4 months. Its all damn fake!

I have been mining for awhile and i think the sites which are genuine are hashflare, genesis, hashnest. However the payout is too low and its better to hold to your bitcoins rather than investing.

If you are a hardcore risk taker, then go on and invest an amount that you can really afford to throw away.
My priority would be 1. Hashflare. 2. Hashnest and last 3. Genesis

Not marketing or anything, just speaking out of experience and oh yeah, i did lose some BTC in hashocean, cldmine, topmine, etc.

Stay safe guys!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: