Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I never made any profits in dice game.. whats is your opinion  (Read 16985 times)
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:39:49 AM

Oh I made profits I just lost ALL of it! I guess to get profit you need self control to say "hey, I just made a good amount by clicking a button. I should stop" and you'll ALWAYS profit Grin
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:48:05 AM

My story is different than OP and luckily I made many times profit in dice like other dice games.Recently I turned 1 mBtc into 72 mBtc on one very popular dice sites without sharing its name as I am not promoting it.It was based on random bets and I just kept placing bets different way and reached to this amount which I cashed out successfully.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:54:53 AM

I am playing on dice with very slow method because i am not in hurry to get rich in a day there, some days ago i started playing on a dice site with just 0.10 BTC and turned into very good amount there but it depend on the day how lucky we are.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:01:12 AM

If you play sensible you can make money in every game not only dice.What is important to remember we can not always make profits because house always plays its role.I sometimes make profit in dice and other times loose.This is part of gambling.Sometimes I made profit at start but could not stop playing and remained at loss.
Xinarae

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:13:09 AM

Hey Mate, i wanna tell you. Play gambling with dice game, this are bullshit.
If you things wanna bet gambling i'm recomended you for playing on game real, like ball / basket etc sport.
yhansky

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:19:09 AM

Only one thing you should do." Stop it "  or else you will end nothing in your wallet.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:48:18 AM

Hi guys i just want to share my experience in gambling which is i am still playing since january but never made any profit with this game.. any other tricks settings and methods are already tried but still now never made any profits..
What you can suggest to me i will still continue to gamble in dice game with other methods or just stop gamble..Huh

I would like to suggest you, whenever you are playing gambling and you see that you can't handler it, so just leave it, if you continue than make some problem in gambling. I have also same experience in gambling, i believe more than people are lessors in gambling.
So better is that if you realize it is not suit you than left it, before it you have been addict of gambling and than it make difficult for you, to leave the gambling.   
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:01:57 AM

i'm recomended you STOP play gambling.
Make some things for yours money.
Gambling it's just for fun not for money.
Just leave for site gambling so your life will be better  Smiley
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:10:08 AM

To be honest i am afraid to suggest you to keep playing on dice game if you don't luck than surely no method or strategy could be helpful for you in that case, better give up and take a break for a moment try to find something more interesting into real life because this is better advise for you.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:41:00 AM

It means that yu do not have any knowledge about that to play, so the best strategy is that first you start to study about that game and learn all the tricks in it, then start playing it.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:47:57 AM

My story is different than OP and luckily I made many times profit in dice like other dice games.Recently I turned 1 mBtc into 72 mBtc on one very popular dice sites without sharing its name as I am not promoting it.It was based on random bets and I just kept placing bets different way and reached to this amount which I cashed out successfully.

Damn dude, making 72 mBtc from 1 mBtc is amazing though, it must be feel so good. Because i never win on dice sites. Even i win, in the end i always lose all my bitcoins.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 12:13:19 PM

Damn dude, making 72 mBtc from 1 mBtc is amazing though, it must be feel so good. Because i never win on dice sites. Even i win, in the end i always lose all my bitcoins.

Totally excellent maybe you had good strat hiding their and it was sucessfull though for winning 72 mbtc and in my case i was ended losing in dice site because i am greedy to bet big when i lose streak in some instance and turn lose all capital in one glance,  and also dude maybe you want to share your strat their so it can be helpfull to us to win in our next game.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:34:58 AM

Hi guys i just want to share my experience in gambling which is i am still playing since january but never made any profit with this game.. any other tricks settings and methods are already tried but still now never made any profits..
What you can suggest to me i will still continue to gamble in dice game with other methods or just stop gamble..Huh
To win money you can play the high probability games like 1.2x or something like that. And when you get some profit just quit because if you keep betting you have a chance to lose it all. That's my advice for you and it WILL get you money if you stop while you have money Grin
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:45:57 AM

Don't play dice if you want to make a profit.

With dice, there is a house edge. This means that the house will always win in the end. Hence, if you keep on playing, the closer and closer you will be to a loss. If you want to make profit gambling, play sports betting or poker. Sports betting is easier to get into, but poker can provide an actual source of income. Look into them, and see what you like!
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:04:53 AM

Oh I made profits I just lost ALL of it! I guess to get profit you need self control to say "hey, I just made a good amount by clicking a button. I should stop" and you'll ALWAYS profit Grin

Unless you immediately lose after clicking the button first time.  Cheesy
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:07:37 AM

Don't play dice if you want to make a profit.

With dice, there is a house edge. This means that the house will always win in the end. Hence, if you keep on playing, the closer and closer you will be to a loss. If you want to make profit gambling, play sports betting or poker. Sports betting is easier to get into, but poker can provide an actual source of income. Look into them, and see what you like!

there is also black jack when you get lucky, some people need to accept they got lucky and quit but they get addicted Cheesy
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:23:37 AM

It is not about to stop now or later. It is more about probability. Even if you stop now and then come back another day, the longer you play the dice, the more likely you will end up losing. That is the power of house edge.
gogodr

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:54:42 AM

It is not about to stop now or later. It is more about probability. Even if you stop now and then come back another day, the longer you play the dice, the more likely you will end up losing. That is the power of house edge.

But knowing when to leave will help you stay a winner if you get on a good streak.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:58:56 AM

Actually in Dice game everyone can make money yes. Here house always not win right it mixture of win and loss but main important thing is we not play small amount because our greediness after some play we started to bet high amount so here we will losse our full money in two or three roll so this very bad actually. So control your self then you can make profit here.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:45:58 AM

There aren't really any profitable tricks or strategies to follow that will just guarantee you somehow an instant profit on your bitcoin. Gambling is gambling and you just gotta accept the risks that comes with it.

The house edge prevents you from winning in the long term, so it's understandable that you've never profited Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: