Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:11:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I never made any profits in dice game.. whats is your opinion  (Read 16993 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:59:15 AM

Maybe you should stop gambling. If you just lose money with it, it's time to stop playing. Gamblers must be responsable to know when to stop the game and to set X max amount to bet. If you get carried away by the moment emotion, you will lose all your progress in game very fast.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Legasean

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:49:27 AM

I also never made profit with dice gambling because its really depending on luck, I once had made profit but I gambled it in one play away gain so..
gogodr

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:13:40 AM

Maybe you should stop gambling. If you just lose money with it, it's time to stop playing. Gamblers must be responsable to know when to stop the game and to set X max amount to bet. If you get carried away by the moment emotion, you will lose all your progress in game very fast.

Maybe he's rich and doesn't care if he keeps losing. Some gamblers I know don't win very often but they have lots of money so its mostly like just playing an adult game to them. I'm sure it hurts when they lose but they have fun losing and have money so who are we to tall them to stop gambling.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:22:42 AM

I made 0.8 in one bet once, I gambled that away straight away. My total wagered overall in my lifetime is multiple thousands :-/ All of which I've lost ;~;

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:27:50 AM

Hi guys i just want to share my experience in gambling which is i am still playing since january but never made any profit with this game.. any other tricks settings and methods are already tried but still now never made any profits..
What you can suggest to me i will still continue to gamble in dice game with other methods or just stop gamble..Huh

Well what method were you using and how much were you waging ? I normally !martingale then match the bet on a lose.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:32:39 AM

Don't play dice if you want to make a profit.

With dice, there is a house edge. This means that the house will always win in the end. Hence, if you keep on playing, the closer and closer you will be to a loss. If you want to make profit gambling, play sports betting or poker. Sports betting is easier to get into, but poker can provide an actual source of income. Look into them, and see what you like!

there is also black jack when you get lucky, some people need to accept they got lucky and quit but they get addicted Cheesy

The keyword here is "when you get lucky".

Of course, if you get lucky, you can profit from dice, or any game really. However, this is luck, not skill. While blackjack is more skill based, it still essentially is a game of luck with a house edge.

The two games that you can win with skill are poker and sports betting. Blackjack is not much different than dice in terms of winning with skill.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:46:11 AM

With dice, there is a house edge. This means that the house will always win in the end. Hence, if you keep on playing, the closer and closer you will be to a loss. If you want to make profit gambling, play sports betting or poker. Sports betting is easier to get into, but poker can provide an actual source of income. Look into them, and see what you like!

there is also black jack when you get lucky, some people need to accept they got lucky and quit but they get addicted Cheesy

Of course, if you get lucky, you can profit from dice, or any game really. However, this is luck, not skill. While blackjack is more skill based, it still essentially is a game of luck with a house edge.

The two games that you can win with skill are poker and sports betting. Blackjack is not much different than dice in terms of winning with skill.

Yeah I agree with Superhitech, dice and blackjack are same not a skill based games that you can't win in long term due the great house edge. That's why most people ended up with a losing in the end of their gambling career play dice or blackjack. Only 1 person  from 1,000,000 can manage profit play dice.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:09:53 AM

Yeah I agree with Superhitech, dice and blackjack are same not a skill based games that you can't win in long term due the great house edge. That's why most people ended up with a losing in the end of their gambling career play dice or blackjack. Only 1 person  from 1,000,000 can manage profit play dice.

I don't think its 1 in 1,000,000 there are big whales that win large amounts on dice. But one of the reasons is that they have a very large bankroll and can have large drawdowns.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:47:11 AM

Hi guys i just want to share my experience in gambling which is i am still playing since january but never made any profit with this game.. any other tricks settings and methods are already tried but still now never made any profits..
What you can suggest to me i will still continue to gamble in dice game with other methods or just stop gamble..Huh

i have also been playing dice games for a very long time but i can tell you that i have not made a profit "in total" either. the small and temporary wins doesn't count in my opinion because with every win there is so many more losses which agates the effect of the win and because of the house edge you are in a disadvantage always.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:02:01 AM

hello  Grin It is impossible to make profit from dice sites because on long term only house win because you only had 20% chance of winning and 80% of chance of loosing  Huh Huh can't imagine everytime i play more than 0.6 bet it breaks me alot but I don't know what kind of games you like to play. There is many other good games try bustabit  Roll Eyes
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:07:51 PM

hello  Grin It is impossible to make profit from dice sites because on long term only house win because you only had 20% chance of winning and 80% of chance of loosing  Huh Huh can't imagine everytime i play more than 0.6 bet it breaks me alot but I don't know what kind of games you like to play. There is many other good games try bustabit  Roll Eyes
Try Poker for a change. That amount can go a long way in Poker. There is also a good chance of earning money there. And to think about it it's actually a good sport. Wink

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:49:00 AM

I don't think its 1 in 1,000,000 there are big whales that win large amounts on dice. But one of the reasons is that they have a very large bankroll and can have large drawdowns.

You might see that, but in reality these big whales who you see on the leaderboards just won one bet; if they keep betting they will eventually lose.
The only way to surely profit with dice is to win big once and run with the profits, as if you keep betting you'll lose.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:55:38 AM

I wonder why people think there is any safe way exist to make profit on dice games, if somebody want to get start on dice site with low bankroll and think he can make good profit by using martingale type of method than he will get busted for sure because only big whales can make good profit there.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:24:53 PM

depending on your luck.other its not important to lose every bit.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:38:47 PM

You know what, playing gambling in a games like dice is like losing your money without actually gaining for enjoyment and profit.

What you should consider is playing a games which uses strategies and skills, and not purely based on luck like dice.

One more thing in a game like dice, you actually don't know if you had been cheated or no, as you cannot see why that results came from, It is computer generated means it is a bot.

Play more games like poker, as in that game you still hold some future results of it base on your strategies.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:43:59 PM

Better to don't play in dice its very hard to make any profit in that game unlike other game.. poker or sports betting this is i think that i can suggest to you to make a profit.. and also its fun.. dice is so boring to play for me..
Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:47:52 PM

It's not good for you if never made any profits in dice game.
you need to stop it and play in the other games, yes I agree with @crairezx20 the poker games and sport betting is good option.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:27:16 PM

i also have the same case. i also made no profit from dice game.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:28:19 AM

Better to stop. You won't really get a profit out of dice and will always will be. Unless your extremely lucky.
It doesn't matter what trick or strategy you get or came up, the fact that the house always will always be your problem. In most cases, the owner of those sites are ones a gambler and learned their lessons. They won't make a dice game unless they can't get a profit out of it.

There are other Gambling games out there that gives you higher chances of winning and might give you profit.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:56:56 AM

i also have the same case. i also made no profit from dice game.
I think we all have the same experience here with dice, we are all losers and yet we still prefer to play and continue to waste our money, that is a no big deal if you are having fun while gambling but if you are serious in making money in gambling then that is bad for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: