Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I never made any profits in dice game.. whats is your opinion  (Read 16990 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:50:51 PM

for me is simple. if you find it difficult to take advantage of the dice, stop and try another game. You might have better luck on other games rather than dice. because in my opinion, are a dice game is very difficult, because it really depends on luck.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
btcloi78

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:57:54 PM

Is imposible to make profit with dice sites because the house win always.
House edge is 1-2% depend where you play.Is imposible to make profit on long term.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:00:51 PM

Don't make a strategy,Just bet over and hope for the win Cheesy
Just hope for luck I think that's it when it comes to dice really

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:39:55 PM

House edge is 1-2% depend where you play.Is imposible to make profit on long term.
Yep we'll never be able to beat house, all we can do is to just aim for short profit/session. don't get greedy when you reach your goal withdraw all your balance, greed has let me down too many times.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:28:26 PM

i play dice game only with feeling is 20% and 80% just guessing Hi/Lo its right or no haha . because i know gambling is risk you must know about Win and Loss , if i won i prefers withdraw my first deposit then play with my profit and if lose, ok i dont need explained anymore should you know if you feel when you lose on dice game haha but its consequence about gambling (dice,blackjack,roullete,slot,poker) this is just my opinion but i think it's true

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:28:52 PM

I also never made any profits with gambling in the overall, and with dice its almost impossible to be honest, I think that dice is something you can let you enjoy but you will almost never make profit.
I think that dice is fun till a moment it gets boring..
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:19:51 AM

One good reason for it is because 100% of all the dice betting sites being promoted in here are cheating one way or another.

Why?

Because let's say I  wager a bet 0.001 then hitting HI, whether I lose or I win I'll put 0.002 for next bet and still HI.
Next is 0.004 so I will continue to reach 10BTC then the house could easily go bankrupt.

So you see for them being able to function and earn their living the only way is to cheat.
Do not depend on any betting site if they say it's provably fair unless you are convinced by somehow providing you a simple method so every one can understand and figure out.

That is not called cheating but it is called house edge. Every site always have house edge that is why in the end you just can never outcome it and lose it for the long run. I guess nowadays most site is already trust worthy and give the best provably fair and even you can check after you place your bet. If you not depends on any site when you played how are you going to get some profit?
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:31:35 AM

One good reason for it is because 100% of all the dice betting sites being promoted in here are cheating one way or another.

Why?

Because let's say I  wager a bet 0.001 then hitting HI, whether I lose or I win I'll put 0.002 for next bet and still HI.
Next is 0.004 so I will continue to reach 10BTC then the house could easily go bankrupt.

So you see for them being able to function and earn their living the only way is to cheat.
Do not depend on any betting site if they say it's provably fair unless you are convinced by somehow providing you a simple method so every one can understand and figure out.

That is not called cheating but it is called house edge. Every site always have house edge that is why in the end you just can never outcome it and lose it for the long run. I guess nowadays most site is already trust worthy and give the best provably fair and even you can check after you place your bet. If you not depends on any site when you played how are you going to get some profit?

Agree most of the site now are probably fare in terms on house edge ! But we dont know the new sites now. But the olders site are more safe. But if i were you just go to sports betting website and bet the team you want . That is the only game that i won  Cheesy

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:52:34 AM

Why?

Agree most of the site now are probably fare in terms on house edge ! But we dont know the new sites now. But the olders site are more safe. But if i were you just go to sports betting website and bet the team you want . That is the only game that i won  Cheesy
House edge are normal thing  on a gambling site because  owners of those sites do make profits  because of that and  you cant find any gambling site doesnt have  house edge. lol.  I agree with you,  the  oldest  gambling sites which are the most reputable  as of now since they  are famous and  stood still on their business. They keep on profits  since there are lots  of gamblers out there. In playing dice game  is  just a matter  of luck though.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:56:54 AM

Why?

Because let's say I  wager a bet 0.001 then hitting HI, whether I lose or I win I'll put 0.002 for next bet and still HI.

Agree most of the site now are probably fare in terms on house edge ! But we dont know the new sites now. But the olders site are more safe. But if i were you just go to sports betting website and bet the team you want . That is the only game that i won  Cheesy
House edge are normal thing  on a gambling site because  owners of those sites do make profits  because of that and  you cant find any gambling site doesnt have  house edge. lol.  I agree with you,  the  oldest  gambling sites which are the most reputable  as of now since they  are famous and  stood still on their business. They keep on profits  since there are lots  of gamblers out there. In playing dice game  is  just a matter  of luck though.

That's true, house edge is the reason why gambling sites earn profit in the long run. It's not cheating, it's just that they have that built-in advantage. I think if a person doesn't seem to be lucky on one game and encountered several losses, he needed to let go of that game already. On the other hand, if he still wants to gamble, then look and try on any other game before losing all his money on one specific game.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:04:08 AM

Yep we'll never be able to beat house, all we can do is to just aim for short profit/session. don't get greedy when you reach your goal withdraw all your balance, greed has let me down too many times.
I think in the long term house will always win so I think in the short term you have the same possibilities to win the house, so do not be too greedy when you're in a state of profit. as soon as possible withdraw all your profits and start playing tomorrow with a different account, but it all depends on your luck
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:08:37 AM

for me is simple. if you find it difficult to take advantage of the dice, stop and try another game. You might have better luck on other games rather than dice. because in my opinion, are a dice game is very difficult, because it really depends on luck.

There will be the same though, all gambling games sure need some luck to get some profit, without any luck you wont get anything back so there is no much different between dice and any other games may be  if you bet on sport betting it will become easier than dice. Sportbetting have much more higher chance to get some profit than other games only if you have a good analyze
tulipbubble

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:52:21 AM

Believe it or not, I profited 10 btc from dice gambling, but lost 30 btc on sports betting, i am insane to be a high stake sports bettor.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:53:06 AM

I think in the long term house will always win so I think in the short term you have the same possibilities to win the house, so do not be too greedy when you're in a state of profit. as soon as possible withdraw all your profits and start playing tomorrow with a different account, but it all depends on your luck

You know it's hard to stop when you're winning, you think it's your luck day and keep on gambling until you realise that it's not. i can't stop even if i want to, that's why i deposit only small amount and gamble occasionally.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:19:04 PM

You know it's hard to stop when you're winning, you think it's your luck day and keep on gambling until you realise that it's not. i can't stop even if i want to, that's why i deposit only small amount and gamble occasionally.

Indeed it is a very difficult thing to control. for we must face in lust always haunt our thoughts and also greed that always encourages us to do something that sometimes exceed the limit. Better bet with the least amount of yet secure, than a big bet but the impact is very bad
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:41:56 PM

Indeed it is a very difficult thing to control. for we must face in lust always haunt our thoughts and also greed that always encourages us to do something that sometimes exceed the limit. Better bet with the least amount of yet secure, than a big bet but the impact is very bad

You have a point though  but still no matter how  small or  big you bet the  feeling or emotion of being greedy would eventually came out  and  with that  time  if you dont have  strong control for yourself  you would surely add up your money or  deposit again  just  to play again even  on small amount  or possibly you would switch to big amounts.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:23:48 PM

I had played dice at yobit,  it has something like 1 year ago, i remember i were able to bet with free altcoins, and i lost all of them doing such, as with bitcoin i had lost just a bit, in the general dice arent made to us profit, and yes the house should always win, sharing some of the income with a lucky member. Even if you win on the begining you will be risking those earnings trying to get more.
SlarkBoy

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:27:07 PM

I don't trust with HTML5/flash game. your chance to win is too low. if you rich, you can test deposit 4.5 BTC. first, bet 2 BTC 2 times and 0.0001 BTC the rest. you will understand what happened.
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:59:27 PM

I don't trust with HTML5/flash game. your chance to win is too low. if you rich, you can test deposit 4.5 BTC. first, bet 2 BTC 2 times and 0.0001 BTC the rest. you will understand what happened.

Whale.  Shocked  I dare not bet 4.5 btc in a few time, my heart can't take the risk. It is pure luck and gambling.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:33:41 PM

Dice is another game based on luck so if after playing for so long and you still can't gain any profits then find some other gambling games that will suit you cause you might lose it all just like others.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: