Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:20:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I never made any profits in dice game.. whats is your opinion  (Read 16987 times)
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:13:11 PM

No one ever will make money by gambling on games of luck. It had never happened so far , well in fact it happened a few times people got really huge 9999x payout but soon after the win they lost it all. This shows that gambling on games of luck can only lead you to lose money.

Now some guys here , some sponsored tipsters has shown winning in gambling in the long run it can be done. You just have to find their threads which are here in the gambling discussion.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:13:47 AM

Hi guys i just want to share my experience in gambling which is i am still playing since january but never made any profit with this game.. any other tricks settings and methods are already tried but still now never made any profits..
What you can suggest to me i will still continue to gamble in dice game with other methods or just stop gamble..Huh

Dont ever trust on script or bot. But trust your own bet. Just open a certain initial funds which is affortable to you or a small percentage of your income example 0.001-0.002 btc. Then setup your profit goal in 0.005-0.01 btc. Bet as like as you want. Twice or thrice if necessary to be able to reach easily your profit goal. Then quit and play again tomorrow.
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:31:54 AM

Well dice gambling is depend on our lucky and there are not method (bot,martingale strategy) for playing it, i can not make analysis and prediction in this game, so we can not make profits in dice gambling.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:11:04 AM

Hi guys i just want to share my experience in gambling which is i am still playing since january but never made any profit with this game.. any other tricks settings and methods are already tried but still now never made any profits..
What you can suggest to me i will still continue to gamble in dice game with other methods or just stop gamble..Huh

Dont ever trust on script or bot. But trust your own bet. Just open a certain initial funds which is affortable to you or a small percentage of your income example 0.001-0.002 btc. Then setup your profit goal in 0.005-0.01 btc. Bet as like as you want. Twice or thrice if necessary to be able to reach easily your profit goal. Then quit and play again tomorrow.
sounds like easy , but actually it is not. especially when you playing dice game.
your temper is always high in this game because the outcome you expect always come early.
make everyone cannot think clear , and just do gamble over and over again until lost everything. dice is really a game that hard to break to make profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:19:47 AM

At any given time you can browse primedice or other dice sites and find players with profit.

Right now at primedice, I chose High Rollers and found this player:

whoah for real? this is one rich lucky guy i mean i wouldn't believe you could actually earn this big amount with dice! i mean, look at the difference between his wins and losses. still wouldn't try my luck there though there may only be a few people who are that lucky

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:06:22 AM

sounds like easy , but actually it is not. especially when you playing dice game.
your temper is always high in this game because the outcome you expect always come early.
make everyone cannot think clear , and just do gamble over and over again until lost everything. dice is really a game that hard to break to make profit.
Yes, the simplicity of dice gambling is its biggest advantage to attract us. Anyone could start gambling in dice in less then a minute, but I have not seen any big profits in my two years of struggling with it. Making profit from dice definitely must need an extraordinary knowledge and luck. I need to mention here, I had some profits with them, but before withdrawing I gambled again and lost.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:12:16 AM

yeah when you play with dice, it plays with your emotions. it's very hard to stop clicking even if you are losing several times in a row, it makes you believe that even if you lose, keeping on playing would eventually get back your losses and make you profit, which is not the case most of the time. you click and you click until you realize you've lost your capital already

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 07:40:14 AM

yeah when you play with dice, it plays with your emotions. it's very hard to stop clicking even if you are losing several times in a row, it makes you believe that even if you lose, keeping on playing would eventually get back your losses and make you profit, which is not the case most of the time. you click and you click until you realize you've lost your capital already
Honestly i tried manually in dice and bot they are just the same but if you use both it can drain your wallet fast unlike manually it takes a long time before your wallet can be drain and you have a chance to stop playing same here that i never had any profit in dice games.. i saw many videos and images share that they made a good profit or high profit..

Make crypto as your bank.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:33:25 AM

For me,

You should not expect to win in a games wherein
luck is its based.

You can't win every time and you can't win consecutively, if you
continue to play a game where it is purely base on luck.

I think you should stop playing gambling games, if what you only want to play is a dice game.

But if you want to continue and don't want to lose
money every time you play, then you should play games wherein it uses skills,
and are not purely base on luck and probability.
Skaven

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:43:31 AM

I have made some profit with dice a couple of times but not to many because dice is just about luck so you need luck in order to win.
No skill is involved within dice and that is why you maybe have never won a profit with dice.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:08:42 PM

I have made some profit with dice a couple of times but not to many because dice is just about luck so you need luck in order to win.
No skill is involved within dice and that is why you maybe have never won a profit with dice.
You are a really lucky person Because making a profit in Dice game is not an easy task. Only those who luck they can make. Comes to me I never made any profit in Dice game, and I will get excited when I am playing Dice game. So I made long run win many times, but I lost everything in same game. It's just my bad luck or greedy don't know.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:13:56 PM

You are a really lucky person Because making a profit in Dice game is not an easy task. Only those who luck they can make. Comes to me I never made any profit in Dice game, and I will get excited when I am playing Dice game. So I made long run win many times, but I lost everything in same game. It's just my bad luck or greedy don't know.

DOnt  get  shocked  on to  these  results when you intend to play dice because  its  just a normal thing to lose  up  in the long run when you  play these kind of games. As you said  people do have  enough luck would really make  profits  on any gambling games. It really relies  on pure luck in able  to be profitable.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:49:47 PM

DOnt  get  shocked  on to  these  results when you intend to play dice because  its  just a normal thing to lose  up  in the long run when you  play these kind of games. As you said  people do have  enough luck would really make  profits  on any gambling games. It really relies  on pure luck in able  to be profitable.
well said mate pure luck will bring us profits at once but going back again and play will make us wrecked, everything will end up losing everything so much preferred that after winning huge profits stop and use the money wisely and stay away from gambling.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:02:40 PM

I am not in losses in dice game as well. I had wrong approach at start but when I realized that you can not make always money and big money. It is better to make some money a run it is like hit and run this is how dice and other similar gambling games work. I am in profit but this doesn't mean I won huge amount of money.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:28:11 PM

I am not in losses in dice game as well. I had wrong approach at start but when I realized that you can not make always money and big money. It is better to make some money a run it is like hit and run this is how dice and other similar gambling games work. I am in profit but this doesn't mean I won huge amount of money.
Hmmm you making so good strategies in dice can you share some of your unique techniques ?? because i want to make profit too with dice i don't play dice all i play is bustabit and i always get lose there too i don't made some money there and i can't run because my money are in there Tongue i want it back rofl.

Y U MAD AT ME
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:56:35 PM

Indeed dice is only luck based game and I also think there is no skill involved to win this game, if anybody has his lucky day than he can make some profit for a short time of period but in long run the house will take all from him, surely that is why so many people lost there and saying like this.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:06:21 PM

Hmmm you making so good strategies in dice can you share some of your unique techniques ?? because i want to make profit too with dice i don't play dice all i play is bustabit and i always get lose there too i don't made some money there and i can't run because my money are in there Tongue i want it back rofl.
hit and run means controlling yourself for example if you have good starting capital you can try using martinfail system and after hitting at least 10% winnings from your capital you need to quit and stop for that day in order for you to enjoy little earnings don't go back or continue because for sure without controlling yourself it will burned out everything.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:19:08 PM

I'm exactly like you, I never get a win on the dice even if the overall count I have experienced a lot of the defeat of the dice. Dice is a game that requires luck so we can only wish good luck and can not seem to expect on dice. I do not think there's any way or strategy that enables us to win.
PieCoin

Activity: 131

Follow @EasyAsPieCoin

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 05:23:33 PM

Stay away from dice, you can't win in the long run.

PIECoin ICO - https://c-cex.com/?p=pie-btc
PIECoin Announcement Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1647617.0
PIE Coin Technology - http://piecoin.tech
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:27:49 PM

U may like to try out games with 0% house edge and stop gambling as soon as u make profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: