Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Penny auction web) Make your own business - SPECIAL offer 200$  (Read 6497 times)
Nomteck (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:00:14 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 07:04:49 PM by Nomteck

PENNY AUCTION WEB

Visit our web : www.pennyauctionweb.com

We are selling now the system for 200$, or 300$ if you want us to install it and leave all ready for you on your server.

We invite you to contact us easily in Skype: nomtekk

Or you can use any of the contact forms in the website.

You can see demo here. It has a simple design, with a full system developed and ready:  http://capitanchollos.es/

Just what is a penny auction?

A penny auction is an auction where bidders pay-per-bid for an item and the time increases with each bid. The winning bidder is the bidder whoever is the last to bid when the timer counts down to 0 seconds.

What do we offer?

•   Fully developed software ready to host on your own server.
•   Backend for internal managment of your website.
•   System manual/tutorial.
•   Full theme design.

FEATURES

Points system

We offer a point system whereby users can participate in auctions and purchases of its website.

2° types of auction

•   Penny auction usual.
•   New auction system.

Purchase products

At the end of the auction, a system for purchase of the auctioned object in each case is offered, depending on the stock that was previously set when creating the auction.

User registration and premium members

Users can register on the website by completing a form or using their Facebook account.

How can you pay it?

We offer payments with Paypal or Bitcoin

I do not know about coding, or how to install it

Do not worry about that, you have a payment option where we will just do all for you. We will install the system in your server, change images, and let all ready to begin.

We even offer a service to code any other option you may need in your business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:13:00 AM

Costs are in the web, and you will be able to recieve payments in bitcoin, paypal, and creditcard with paypal instantly.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 02:00:01 PM

Interesting.  Does the script function with the bitcoin currency rather than euros?
buglab

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:21:17 PM

you got too many bugs bro.

I can see your site path and our thing:

/home/admin/web/capitanchollos.es/public_html/
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:31:02 PM

you got too many bugs bro.

I can see your site path and our thing:

/home/admin/web/capitanchollos.es/public_html/

What bugs?

Thats because we have it in demo.

You created an account only to say that? thats suspicious.

So i guess you are the one that already bought it, you dont want more people to buy it? This is a business, and they wont probably do it in the same country than you...
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:32:08 PM

Interesting.  Does the script function with the bitcoin currency rather than euros?

Hello monbux, it accepts bitcoin payments too. And yes, it can accept any coin you want, with the special service we change what you need and let all working and installed.
buglab

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:35:16 PM

Duh, I didn't even brought any of your items! I just created the account just for buying tv accounts, still digging other products while searching Tongue

I like the idea of penny trading, that's why I just check in your site and gave feedback. Hope you can understand. No Negative intended though!
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:38:20 PM

Duh, I didn't even brought any of your items! I just created the account just for buying tv accounts, still digging other products while searching Tongue

I like the idea of penny trading, that's why I just check in your site and gave feedback. Hope you can understand. No Negative intended though!

Well, just one person bought it and recieved that message from you, talking about something that is obvious because is  a demo to show an example. Thanks anyways for your message.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:12:21 PM

I really don't like the theme used in demo, is there any way to upload manual theme in this script and also price seem really expensive. What are the security features this provide and also how easily we can integrate other payment gateways?

Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:30:50 PM

Hello usual price for a complete penny auction system is from 2000 to 4000. You can check on google. We are offering also changing payment systems for you, and we can change the things in the theme you need. Page is secured and has a filter to avoid people duplicating accounts to bid. You can also get for free the new Ssl encrypt that firefox and google are sponsoring. Thanks for questions.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 09:49:35 PM

Interesting.  Does the script function with the bitcoin currency rather than euros?

Hello monbux, it accepts bitcoin payments too. And yes, it can accept any coin you want, with the special service we change what you need and let all working and installed.
Ah.  No, what I meant to ask was, can the auctions have their primary currency as bitcoin?
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:53:48 PM

Ah.  No, what I meant to ask was, can the auctions have their primary currency as bitcoin?

Oh, ok. Yes, we can change that for sure. You mean to have the auction price, final product price directly in BTC. Yes, we do all those kind of simple changes witouth any problem, with the same cost.
Tmack

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:52:38 PM

Hello. I'm kinda interested. I would like to know if your "new auction system" is originally made by you, or if it is based in another existent script.

Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:07:41 PM

Hello. I'm kinda interested. I would like to know if your "new auction system" is originally made by you, or if it is based in another existent script.

Hello, both auction systems are completely made by us. And the "new auction system" was our idea, and we designed it to make sure that the owner of the system, gets the money he needs before the auction starts. So its a way to make sure you dont lose money. Thanks for your questions.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:54:13 PM

Oh, ok. Yes, we can change that for sure. You mean to have the auction price, final product price directly in BTC. Yes, we do all those kind of simple changes witouth any problem, with the same cost.

i think it would be best to have both option as to limiting your audience to only bitcoin users.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:48:06 PM

i think it would be best to have both option as to limiting your audience to only bitcoin users.

Thats right, i think is better. But if he wants only BTC, its possible too.
Tmack

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:12:13 PM

Hello, both auction systems are completely made by us. And the "new auction system" was our idea, and we designed it to make sure that the owner of the system, gets the money he needs before the auction starts. So its a way to make sure you dont lose money. Thanks for your questions.

Ok, understood.
I was trying the demo, and even though the back end seems pretty good, I was wondering the same thing. Is it made by you too?
About the banners in spanish, would you also translate it to english?

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:04:41 AM

I'm interested.
PM me if ever.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:05:39 PM

Ok, understood.
I was trying the demo, and even though the back end seems pretty good, I was wondering the same thing. Is it made by you too?

Hello again. The whole code of the system was made by our team. About the banners, we will translate them to english and let all ready for you. Thanks.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:06:32 PM

I'm interested.
PM me if ever.

Hello, anyone interested can contact us on skype, whatsapp, or email. Thanks.
Tmack

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:58:19 AM

Ok, understood.

Hello again. The whole code of the system was made by our team. About the banners, we will translate them to english and let all ready for you. Thanks.

Ok, thanks.
I'm still thinking about the whole thing. What about the email system?
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:39:00 PM

Ok, understood.

Ok, thanks.

Email system is all done. Users and Admins recieve automated notifications when they register, buy points, win an auction... You can even send advertisements to users with the newsletter option you can see in the administrator panel.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:23:12 AM

There are three new auctions created just an example that you can try with the demo users. User and passwords are here: www.pennyauctionweb.com  (when you click demo button).
Tmack

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:44:17 AM

Ok, understood.

Ok, thanks.

Email system is all done. Users and Admins recieve automated notifications when they register, buy points, win an auction... You can even send advertisements to users with the newsletter option you can see in the administrator panel.

Ok, I get it. I'm emailing you in order to get more info and to start with the buying process.
Thank you very much for your patience.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:37:21 PM

Ok, understood.

Ok, thanks.

Ok, I get it. I'm emailing you in order to get more info and to start with the buying process.
Thank you very much for your patience.

You can contact us on skype: Nomtekk  , whatsapp, or email: contact@pennyauctionweb.com
Tmack

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:20:17 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2016, 11:34:03 PM by Tmack

Can you give me your number to contact you on whatsapp? Would be faster.
Thank you.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:57:30 AM

Hello,

I have been following this thread for a long time and been in contact with the OP.
As i have mentioned to him earlier, i have alot of work load and looking for a partner to help me with this project and work on a 50-50 basis.
If there is anyone interested to partner up with me please let me know as i will be interested in a partnership.

Thanks
Duke

Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:56:02 PM

Hello,

I have been following this thread for a long time and been in contact with the OP.
As i have mentioned to him earlier, i have alot of work load and looking for a partner to help me with this project and work on a 50-50 basis.
If there is anyone interested to partner up with me please let me know as i will be interested in a partnership.

Thanks
Duke

I am sure you will find someone easily.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:40:14 AM

looks quit nice. i will check this quit more in detail and respont to the thread
What do i need in funds to get this going?

Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:26:51 PM

looks quit nice. i will check this quit more in detail and respont to the thread
What do i need in funds to get this going?

Hello you have all information you need on the website of the thread: www.pennyauctionweb.com

If you have any other question dont doubt to ask.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:55:21 PM

has there someone bought the script and manage to put up the site now and can we possibly see it?
i'm interested to see how its going seeing how well the site had made it after promotions.  it is possible to set that users need not to register as well?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:25:50 AM

has there someone bought the script and manage to put up the site now and can we possibly see it?
i'm interested to see how its going seeing how well the site had made it after promotions.  it is possible to set that users need not to register as well?

Hello, there are already some persons that bought it. We set it up for them in their servers so we make sure it works. I dont know their websites. I know only one of them, they changed also the theme, and made another Hero as pet, www.dariusbid.com
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 03:43:34 PM

Could someone here please explain to me what penny auctions are ? I thought it was a website but now you talking about admins and control panels and adverting. Sounds like a money maker that is why i want to maybe get involved but first I need to understand what it is I'm dealing with.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:40:26 PM

Could someone here please explain to me what penny auctions are ? I thought it was a website but now you talking about admins and control panels and adverting. Sounds like a money maker that is why i want to maybe get involved but first I need to understand what it is I'm dealing with.

Hello, its an auction site, where auctions works and go up cent by cent. We are selling the full system (thats what i have talked about admin panel, because the person  that buys it has an administration panel to get control of the whole system) so anyone can make his own business as he wants it.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:41:38 AM

Special offer, only for first two contacts on MP. Half price: 400€  Only two offers.
Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:45:48 AM

I've been interested  in starting up a site like this in the past but I've found it difficult to get a script that functions really well with minimal bugs, do you know of any current bugs or issues with the script? Thanks.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:53:47 AM

Been looking for something like this to play with ill check it out.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:35:51 PM

Ok, understood.

Ok, thanks.

Wow ! This is great as almost everything is automated. In this digital age, you do not expect people to be queuing up online waiting to get response to their request, since almost all online businesses are set up to give easier and fast access to services, I think every service that make its website need to work in automatic manner is a good one to go for.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:29:42 PM

I've been interested  in starting up a site like this in the past but I've found it difficult to get a script that functions really well with minimal bugs, do you know of any current bugs or issues with the script? Thanks.

There is one current bug, but its normal. When you created an auction, and it has already people participating, you cant delete it, and if you try so it will get an error. But its normal as it interferes with the Data base.

Thanks for the interest.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:31:24 PM

Been looking for something like this to play with ill check it out.

When you need it, contact me. Thanks
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:32:40 PM

Ok, understood.

Ok, thanks.

Wow ! This is great as almost everything is automated. In this digital age, you do not expect people to be queuing up online waiting to get response to their request, since almost all online businesses are set up to give easier and fast access to services, I think every service that make its website need to work in automatic manner is a good one to go for.

I really aprecciate your comment. Thanks
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:25:01 PM

bump
viziano

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:33:21 PM

I think it would be better to have a new design..
The demo doesn't really look that good.

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:23:28 PM

I think it would be better to have a new design..
The demo doesn't really look that good.

I am working on a new design, minimalistic elegant style on material design. Hope you will like it. The important thing is all the features it has too Wink
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:46:50 AM

Bump
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile