Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Penny auction web) Make your own business - SPECIAL offer 200$  (Read 6497 times)
Nomteck (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:32:40 PM

Hello. I'm kinda interested. I would like to know if your "new auction system" is originally made by you, or if it is based in another existent script.

Hello, both auction systems are completely made by us. And the "new auction system" was our idea, and we designed it to make sure that the owner of the system, gets the money he needs before the auction starts. So its a way to make sure you dont lose money. Thanks for your questions.

Ok, understood.
I was trying the demo, and even though the back end seems pretty good, I was wondering the same thing. Is it made by you too?
About the banners in spanish, would you also translate it to english?

Hello again. The whole code of the system was made by our team. About the banners, we will translate them to english and let all ready for you. Thanks.

Ok, thanks.
I'm still thinking about the whole thing. What about the email system?

Email system is all done. Users and Admins recieve automated notifications when they register, buy points, win an auction... You can even send advertisements to users with the newsletter option you can see in the administrator panel.
Wow ! This is great as almost everything is automated. In this digital age, you do not expect people to be queuing up online waiting to get response to their request, since almost all online businesses are set up to give easier and fast access to services, I think every service that make its website need to work in automatic manner is a good one to go for.

I really aprecciate your comment. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:25:01 PM

bump
viziano

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:33:21 PM

I think it would be better to have a new design..
The demo doesn't really look that good.

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:23:28 PM

I think it would be better to have a new design..
The demo doesn't really look that good.

I am working on a new design, minimalistic elegant style on material design. Hope you will like it. The important thing is all the features it has too Wink
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:46:50 AM

Bump
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile