Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlimited Bitcoin VPN for .02 BTC  (Read 6456 times)
bytedisorder (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 06:19:52 AM

Get unlimited bandwidth VPN for one month, only 0.02BTC (1.00USD)

Limited time only!

Bitcoin VPN for 0.02USD/mo. The price will be converted to bitcoin when you get to the payment gateway. Use the promo code vpn1

One offer per user, offer ends March 31st.

This VPN account supports:

PPTP VPN
We use the PPTP protocol as part of our VPN service because it is supported by Microsoft Dial-up Networking, that means you don't need any client software, just use the Microsoft Windows dialer to setup ,then you are good to go, very simple and powerful. PPTP VPN Works on your mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Ipod Touch and Android.

OpenVPN
OpenVPN is a SSL/TLS based VPN, it provides high security and privacy - the biggest difference between PPTP VPN and OpenVPN is you need install OpenVPN client software to use the OpenVPN service, and OpenVPN currently only works on a rooted iPhone or iPad, it now also runs on Windows Mobile and Android.

L2TP VPN
L2PT protocol offers fabulous online security coupled with IPsec. It uses two way authentication procedure requiring computer-level authentication with digital certificates initiating the IPSec session. Then, user-level authentication. L2TP VPN works on your mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Ipod Touch, Windows Mobile and Android.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 05:58:46 PM

Why do you need everything from full name to address to phone number? Isn't the whole point of a Bitcoin VPN anonymity?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:00:58 PM

True. You might want to consider a more anonymous system. The VPN I use only requires an email and a payment.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Xqisit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:40:16 PM

I agree on that too.
Nesetalis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:47:12 PM

VPN i use... requirse nothing, i have a number, I have a bitcoin payment address linked to that number... that is all :p

ZOMG Moo!
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 10:35:23 PM

Some VPNs keep data because their investors demand it... but yeah look elsewhere.

bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 11:01:04 PM

No we are not located in the EU. You do not have to fill out real information if you are paying with bitcoin. We also have a large number of users who pay with credit/debit card and we use that information to ensure we don't get 7000000 charge-backs Smiley.

Most of our users who pay with bitcoin use false information, but that is fine because with bitcoin once we see 6 transactions we know that the payment is not fraudulent and hence the rest of the information ignored. However if you wanted to pay using paypal or credit/debit after that we'd ask for your real information.

I suppose we could implement a pin code access system for the VPN for those who feel that filling out the form with fake info is too revealing.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 11:08:25 PM

If I did the pin code system I would auction 1 month pin access codes on this forum or blocks of 1 month pin access codes.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 02:07:28 AM

Right now I have one in the US one in France and one in Russia

I will be adding more soon. However we only comply with US laws as we are based in the US.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 06:46:12 AM

Well I agree that the US is a draconian dictatorship now, however they aren't dragging people to the concentration camps at night quite yet. Although I am looking at moving operations to a more liberty friendly place.
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 04:20:07 PM

VPN does not work Huh
I have successfully AUTH'ed and connected etc. However attempting to use any internet protocol fails on my Android and my Win7. For reference, I was able to use Cognitive Cryptography's VPN just fine.

Should I open a support ticket?
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 07:50:26 PM

Sure, and include whether you are using L2TP/IPsec, OpenVPN or PPTP and I'll look into it.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 11:08:35 PM

To sign up go here:

https://www.bitronictech.net/secure-ssl-vpn.php

Add the monthly plan if you want to use the above coupon. Then choose bitcoin as the payment method at the final checkout page to pay with bitcoin.
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 11:32:26 PM

I recommend this service. It's fast, inexpensive, and the customer support is responsive and knowledgeable.
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 12:09:45 AM

To sign up go here:

https://www.bitronictech.net/secure-ssl-vpn.php

Add the monthly plan if you want to use the above coupon. Then choose bitcoin as the payment method at the final checkout page to pay with bitcoin.

I tried that. It asks me for a domain name? Additionally, it says "your company name" in a lot of places...
You actually have to click on the second "Order" button. As in, the one down the page a bit. Bitronich should probably fix that...
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 02:39:37 AM

Okay, managed to pay with Bitcoin, but it says "Unpaid" on the invoice...

EDIT: Never mind, it changed. Now, to find out how to log in...
Fairly sure WalletBit requires several confirmations before marking the invoice as paid.

What do you mean, "log in?" It's a VPN service; you connect to it. Download OpenVPN or something
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 05:30:24 AM

The tutorials are located here for setting up OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec and PPTP on all supported devices:

http://www.bitronictech.net/knowledgebase/72/Secure-SSL-VPN

All of the required information was sent to you in your welcome emails. If you do have any issue feel free to open a support ticket for a faster response then raising the issue in the forums.

Thanks for your business!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 08:28:01 PM

The tutorials are located here for setting up OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec and PPTP on all supported devices:

All of the required information was sent to you in your welcome emails. If you do have any issue feel free to open a support ticket for a faster response then raising the issue in the forums.

It would be nice if you had a tutorial for Linux that didn't use NetworkManager, which is a piece of shit, and Ubuntu, which is a bigger piece of shit. It would be nice to know how to do it properly, with CLI tools.

I use Ubuntu with a VPN. I just use network manager > configure VPN > then add your username and password. After that you can just click on VPN after your connected to the Internet. Super easy, right?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 09:06:27 PM

It would be nice if you had a tutorial for Linux that didn't use NetworkManager, which is a piece of shit, and Ubuntu, which is a bigger piece of shit. It would be nice to know how to do it properly, with CLI tools.

If you are advanced enough to be using CLI tools, you shouldn't need a tutorial with pictures to hold your hand through the process. Ubuntu works like a Mac, Arch works exactly how you build it. Either use a Gui like NetworkManager, or don't complain when you need to read the man page.
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 10:31:38 PM

If you are advanced enough to be using CLI tools, you shouldn't need a tutorial with pictures to hold your hand through the process. Ubuntu works like a Mac, Arch works exactly how you build it. Either use a Gui like NetworkManager, or don't complain when you need to read the man page.

I don't expect a tutorial to hold my hand, but I do expect to have the NAME of a program that I can read the man page of. As I said, I've never used a VPN before. But, I have it configured with OpenVPN, and it's working really well, so I'm happy.
In that case, what OS are you running? On some boxes (say, Arch Linux running X) there isn't* a CLI program to do it; you'll need to run compiled code, be it your own, a well-known one, or something off the AUR. Others come with software built in. For general tunneling, though:
Code:
man route
man ip
*AFAIK
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: