Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before and After the Halving.  (Read 17656 times)
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:56:51 AM

Based on what I read , mostly said that bitcoin halving will have a positive effect to us. Maybe holding your bitcoin is really the best thing to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:34:49 AM

Based on what I read , mostly said that bitcoin halving will have a positive effect to us. Maybe holding your bitcoin is really the best thing to do.

of course its the best thing to do. Bitcoin is going to go parabolic and we are all in for the ride.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:50:21 AM

I think after halving the trading will be more beneficial and more people will be involved in bitcoin trading , as at that time everyone will sell and buy bitcoin on large scale so there will be a large profit in trading.
rachana031

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:04:27 AM

before halving you must buy more alt coins then sell it after halving

i think you can make more bitcoin by this trick

i recommend CREVA,ETH,DOGE,LTC&RBIES
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:38:12 PM

The halving will be not that bad and that is because you already can see now that the value of Bitcoin started to rise so that is really nice for people with Bitcoin.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen in the halving because the value is always changing.

gogodr

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:18:50 AM

The halving will be not that bad and that is because you already can see now that the value of Bitcoin started to rise so that is really nice for people with Bitcoin.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen in the halving because the value is always changing.

yes, its going to continue its rise over the next month then shoot up like a star when the halving kicks in.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:30:53 AM

yes, its going to continue its rise over the next month then shoot up like a star when the halving kicks in.

im excited for this last halving i just started with btc and now i fully waiting for my first big one
i must say that i expect most out of it and hope to see it at new high

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:34:14 AM

Before the halving is was many times easier to search for a block to mine the bitcoins but now the halving brings bad things for the small miners i dont think it is really profitable for them anymore.
letsfly

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:41:22 AM

Maybe the effect on the small miners will be negative after halving.

Dwelach

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:48:22 PM

Before the halving it was really easy as you can see the miners where really fast but after the halving it has changed because the block are doubled.
JarBinks

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:44:34 AM

Since the large mining companies will make less money if the halving happens and the BTC prices stays the same I think the current rise we are seeing is somewhat related to them manipulating the price.
It also benefits all people holding BTC as we see our value goes up.   Grin
I don't think we have seen this top of the current rise, If had to guess I would say somewhere in the 700-800 range is where the mining companies would consider a minimum after the halving.
Let's all hope it goes higher!!!

One comment on Cloud Mining that I saw mentioned early in this thread.
I agree that a vast majority of "Give us your money and make x% per day" offers are nothing but scams, more of which seem to be popping up recently, I have been able to make profit by buying hashing power and pointing it at mining pools.  But be aware the margins can be very small and it takes some effort to make anything.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:20:57 AM

im excited for this last halving i just started with btc and now i fully waiting for my first big one
i must say that i expect most out of it and hope to see it at new high
I think that the value after the halving will be a bit higher than before and that is because you already can now see that the value of Bitcoin will be more worth so that is nice.
But it is really hard to predict for what will happen and that is just the risk that you should take to hold it until after the halving.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:29:10 AM

I personally expect same price change as in last halving in 2013
everything point in that direction and i hope it will be like that so my opinion is that we will hit maybe 1000 before halving

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

bl0cksw0p

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:59:10 AM

I don't think any of us can expect what's to come in the next few months. My get out price is $1600 a coin which I believe it will get to, I just have no idea when it will be. A year, two, three? Happy to sit it out and wait for the glory day. My question is, when that day comes, I don't want to covert to fiat when that times comes.

I've been looking at plutus.it . I'm no shill but it's a great idea. Contactless tech in your mobile. Tap and go for goods with bitcoin. Sweet. Not sure I'll invest in the crowdfund but I'll expect to be a user in the long run.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:15:29 AM

I personally expect same price change as in last halving in 2013
everything point in that direction and i hope it will be like that so my opinion is that we will hit maybe 1000 before halving

yeah all the indications of the rise is here but i think this time the price will go so much higher.

last time this rise happened there were a lot less investors in bitcoin and now a more people have been buying bitcoin and a lot more whales are in it for the profit.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:08:22 AM

Which is better: Invest my Bitcoin on legit mining sites and purchased power before the halving because it is currently cheap or save my bitcoin and trade it after the halving because its value might be doubled?
I think it's better to hold your bitcoin and just wait for more price increase like $900-1k per piece and invest it on legit mining sites because i'm sure that's will be cheaper than the price now.
anthonydar

Activity: 203

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 06:38:28 PM

Which is better: Invest my Bitcoin on legit mining sites and purchased power before the halving because it is currently cheap or save my bitcoin and trade it after the halving because its value might be doubled?
I think it's better to hold your bitcoin and just wait for more price increase like $900-1k per piece and invest it on legit mining sites because i'm sure that's will be cheaper than the price now.

That is good idea. I will hold the bitcoin for the long term. I might sell some when the price is over $1000 or more.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:29:33 PM

I think after halving the trading will be more beneficial and more people will be involved in bitcoin trading , as at that time everyone will sell and buy bitcoin on large scale so there will be a large profit in trading.
Yes, it is true he should have to start trade after halving as now he do not need to do anything with bitcoin and will earn a good profit as the price increase with the time till the halving.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:22:24 AM

before halving the rate is increasing day by day but after halving i thin the rate will come down to certain limit. if after halving the people create panic and they use to sell their bitcion at the same time the a panic will be creat and the rate will fell down. but if they manage to hold their bitcoin i think only then the rate will ge some stability.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:12:42 AM

before halving the rate is increasing day by day but after halving i thin the rate will come down to certain limit. if after halving the people create panic and they use to sell their bitcion at the same time the a panic will be creat and the rate will fell down. but if they manage to hold their bitcoin i think only then the rate will ge some stability.

Yeah that's right after halving many users will sell their coins because they think that it's the right time to sell it but they don't know that it will cause for a huge dump for the price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: