Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before and After the Halving.  (Read 17656 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:40:02 AM

before halving you must buy more alt coins then sell it after halving

i think you can make more bitcoin by this trick

i recommend CREVA,ETH,DOGE,LTC&RBIES

No it is not the time to buy alt coin, but have to buy bitcoin as much as he can, because the price of altcoin decreases as the price of bitcoin increases and it is sure that bitcoin will increase in value this whole year.
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:36:26 AM

Before the halvin it whas quiet easy to mine the bitcoins also for people who are working with a small amount of miners now they can forget it only bigger companys would make money with it.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:06:45 AM

before the halving there where allot of people just mining coins but after the halving it is not any profitable for small miners anymore so i would say stop mining.
LarryHocks

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:28:14 AM

before halving you must buy more alt coins then sell it after halving

i think you can make more bitcoin by this trick

i recommend CREVA,ETH,DOGE,LTC&RBIES

No it is not the time to buy alt coin, but have to buy bitcoin as much as he can, because the price of altcoin decreases as the price of bitcoin increases and it is sure that bitcoin will increase in value this whole year.
The value of Bitcoin is keeping a higher value but it will be really hard to know what is going to happen in the future with the value of Bitcoin.
And that is because there are still a lot of people that want to use Bitcoin as their payment method and maybe the price will be higher in the future after the halving.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:00:26 PM

before the halving there where allot of people just mining coins but after the halving it is not any profitable for small miners anymore so i would say stop mining.

they will probably go to some alt to make some profit i dont think they will stop
they can still make some profit every month from it not much but it can still be

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Icathia

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:07:02 PM

Which is better: Invest my Bitcoin on legit mining sites and purchased power before the halving because it is currently cheap or save my bitcoin and trade it after the halving because its value might be doubled?
Before the halving it was more profitable for people to mine them because the block where easier to search and now it is not the best thing to do after the halving.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:10:49 PM

You gotta understand though, people arent aware if the bitcoin prices would hold which explained many people selling it off.

Let alone having VC money coming into theses years way back when..
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:43:53 AM

Its Best to Keep it as they are. Dont Trade. Dont Invest.

Its Price will surely Skyrocket after the Halving if the Demand Remains the same.

i also think it is better to hold for now, but mining is profitable invest there if you can

Do you still think mining will be profitable after halving for small Miners. I dont think so......

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:23:39 AM

before the halving it was quiet easy for the miners to search the blocks and mine coins but after the halving the blocks are halved and not so easy to search for anymore.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:27:12 AM

Let us wait and watch out about the halving. As the days are getting closer prices will dip and rise by many dollars. Should be good post halving after couple of months time.
TheRedDevil

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

<DM to add>

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:54:05 AM

Hold it guys. With the halving around the corner, its just a matter of time, btc value sharply increases. Also there is a speculation going on related to Britain leaving EU and this will have an even more impact on the btc price. Things will go huge with these two and its best to hold until btc has reached its all time high value.

<DM to add>
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:55:29 PM

You mean trading bitcoin is not advisable? But why? Some says that it is one of the easiest way to earn. You will buy low and then sell high just like in stock market.

Well I think that you have already missed the train if we talk "before the halving" since the pump has already started... Well there may be a few tickets left, but the spots that you will seat are risky and you may fall from the train devastated... I'm not saying it's too late to get in the train, but you must decide if you are willing to loose some bags, before arriving at the desired destination  Grin Now the other scenario that you suggest and that will be "after the halving" is in the future and so far no one seems to know what the future may bring  Sad

Everyone was hoping that the value of Bitcoin will rise a lot in the halving but not that many people are now happy with the value because it was also a long time stable.
So it didnt change that much but it will be still higher than it before was so that is nice.
Before the halving it was quiet easy to mine coins becasue it was going really fast like 0.3 each 3 days or like that and now it will go twice slower.
anthonydar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 02:39:21 PM

You mean trading bitcoin is not advisable? But why? Some says that it is one of the easiest way to earn. You will buy low and then sell high just like in stock market.

Well I think that you have already missed the train if we talk "before the halving" since the pump has already started... Well there may be a few tickets left, but the spots that you will seat are risky and you may fall from the train devastated... I'm not saying it's too late to get in the train, but you must decide if you are willing to loose some bags, before arriving at the desired destination  Grin Now the other scenario that you suggest and that will be "after the halving" is in the future and so far no one seems to know what the future may bring  Sad

Everyone was hoping that the value of Bitcoin will rise a lot in the halving but not that many people are now happy with the value because it was also a long time stable.
So it didnt change that much but it will be still higher than it before was so that is nice.
Before the halving it was quiet easy to mine coins becasue it was going really fast like 0.3 each 3 days or like that and now it will go twice slower.

After the halving, you will get less than 50% as the difficulty will rise a lot due to the introduction of more efficient miners.

buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:26:52 AM

Which is better: Invest my Bitcoin on legit mining sites and purchased power before the halving because it is currently cheap or save my bitcoin and trade it after the halving because its value might be doubled?

Well i have to say that your first plan to invest in mining was good when price was 400$ and lower, but now when price is 750$ it's bad plan

Now i think that you should just buy some more bitcoins and keep them in your wallet, and after price rise sell them and you will get profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
catigotr

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 08:42:33 AM

Well i have to say that your first plan to invest in mining was good when price was 400$ and lower, but now when price is 750$ it's bad plan

Now i think that you should just buy some more bitcoins and keep them in your wallet, and after price rise sell them and you will get profit

Yes, You certainly need to keep hold of your BTC until after halving. The price will once again increase soon enough. Just wait.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:59:33 AM

Before the halving it was quiet easy to search blocks to mine for but after the halving there will come allot of people who are not interested into th emining any more.
BitsandBites

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:59:35 AM

Before the halving it was realy easy to mine bitcoins and it went fast but after it more people will stop minign becasue it is not profitable for them anymore.
DavidoAlto

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:28:55 AM

before the halving there where allot of small users of bitcoins that was mining but aftter the bhaalving is wont be profitable for them anymore to mine becasue the blocks are halving.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:00:23 PM

Hold it guys. With the halving around the corner, its just a matter of time, btc value sharply increases. Also there is a speculation going on related to Britain leaving EU and this will have an even more impact on the btc price. Things will go huge with these two and its best to hold until btc has reached its all time high value.
my question are what will happened if the difficult keep increasing in the future and bitcoin supply almost empty to mined. will it make bitcoin price keep increasing too?

or just die , dissapear and lost its value?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Dwelach

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:21:29 PM

Before the halving is was allot easier to mine for the small miners becasue the profit was just great. But after the halving i dont think
they are very happy with the profit and the smal miners could better stop because they are not making any profit anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: