Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before and After the Halving.  (Read 17656 times)
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:02:03 AM

in this case you should buy some cheap hashes before halving, but as we know halving is passed now and we see some Cloud mining site gone we had stopped investing anymore to those ponzi site.

its true buddy. lots of mining sites had gone already. that is why i don't invest into HYIP and mining sites anymore. i'd rather put my bitcoin into gambling sites rather than those scam sites. and right now i'm investing into trading sites.
anthonydar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 04:48:07 PM

in this case you should buy some cheap hashes before halving, but as we know halving is passed now and we see some Cloud mining site gone we had stopped investing anymore to those ponzi site.

its true buddy. lots of mining sites had gone already. that is why i don't invest into HYIP and mining sites anymore. i'd rather put my bitcoin into gambling sites rather than those scam sites. and right now i'm investing into trading sites.

It would be better to just hold the bitcoin for the long term. The bitcoin price will always rise in the future.

phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:26:06 PM

It would be better to just hold the bitcoin for the long term. The bitcoin price will always rise in the future.

Holding is the only reasonable thing to do at this moment. If you try other things or sell your coin, the chance is big that you will regret.
Just have patience and keep onto your coins.
purebitco

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:51:52 PM

Which is better: Invest my Bitcoin on legit mining sites and purchased power before the halving because it is currently cheap or save my bitcoin and trade it after the halving because its value might be doubled?

now it is 2 weeks after halving and i hope that you invested them as there's no price rise at all yet so you would have made lots of profit from it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:29:02 PM

Which is better: Invest my Bitcoin on legit mining sites and purchased power before the halving because it is currently cheap or save my bitcoin and trade it after the halving because its value might be doubled?

now it is 2 weeks after halving and i hope that you invested them as there's no price rise at all yet so you would have made lots of profit from it

actually i'am now investing on trading sites. almost all of my bitcoin are all in trading. i don't trust now investing my bitcoin into mining sites as well as HYIP and PONZI scheme because i got scammed several times from those sites. i learned my mistakes now and try not to let it happen again Cheesy
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:50:49 PM

actually i'am now investing on trading sites. almost all of my bitcoin are all in trading. i don't trust now investing my bitcoin into mining sites as well as HYIP and PONZI scheme because i got scammed several times from those sites. i learned my mistakes now and try not to let it happen again Cheesy
While you are totally right to stay away from Ponzi or HYIP disguised as cloud mining. And actually halving does really good job, because many of fake cloud mining is easier to sport than ever now.
But don't think that investing is something you can only profit - if investing is LEGIT you can lose money while doing it. Only scam sited advertise themselves as 'risk free' investment.

Can you, please, share some sites you use for your investing purposes?
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:09:06 PM

The halving has begun to be priced in months earlier the event,
so next time better to buy months before to increase your chances for higher profits.
velf

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:48:41 AM

This one is the closest to reality Smiley everyone is being too optimistic to the upcoming halving. I hope they would not be disappointed after it.
erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:03:43 AM

This one is the closest to reality Smiley everyone is being too optimistic to the upcoming halving. I hope they would not be disappointed after it.

actually i'm a bit disappointed because i was expecting that after the halving, the value of bitcoin will increase and be doubled but the last halving seems no effect at all. still, i'm thinking that maybe the halving effect will be after a few months or so..
bitcapitalist

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:24:01 AM

For now the price will stay in the $640 - $665 range for some more weeks. I think then the Bitcoin price will go down a bit and then go up to the $800 range. Hope it happens soon Smiley
erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:34:32 AM

wow! that's nice to hear bro Cheesy i'm also hoping that the value of bitcoin will increase this upcoming weeks and by then, i'll invest more of my bitcoin into trading sites to gain more profit from it Cheesy i really wish that i had known bitcoin since long before Cheesy
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:23:01 AM

actually i'm a bit disappointed because i was expecting that after the halving, the value of bitcoin will increase and be doubled but the last halving seems no effect at all. still, i'm thinking that maybe the halving effect will be after a few months or so..
The price reached $700 before halving making an indication that halving is coming, we all expect a good price rise after halving but it remains stable and now it is falling a bit little. Hope coming months give good price rise beyond this little drops.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:48:49 AM

look at the current state. there has been no change at all from the price of bitcoin. before and after halving the price remains the same. there has been no significant increase. all predictions circulating unfounded.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:12:35 AM

look at the current state. there has been no change at all from the price of bitcoin. before and after halving the price remains the same. there has been no significant increase. all predictions circulating unfounded.
Agreed. The significant price increase has happened before the halving and then it went down. Pretty sure it would take a lot of time before the price of bitcoin make an actual rise. I think a lot of people are disappointed because it was believed by the majority that the halving would make a lot of effect on bitcoin's price. In reality, the only thing that changed significantly was the mining difficulty.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pbitcoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:34:43 PM

The price reached $700 before halving making an indication that halving is coming, we all expect a good price rise after halving but it remains stable and now it is falling a bit little. Hope coming months give good price rise beyond this little drops.
yes everyone is expecting that the halving will make the value of bitcoin to increase and be double. eventhough there are little drops on it's value, i think that there will be sudden increase for the coming months because many people said that we will feel the effect of the last halving after a few months.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:36:35 PM

Agreed. The significant price increase has happened before the halving and then it went down. Pretty sure it would take a lot of time before the price of bitcoin make an actual rise. I think a lot of people are disappointed because it was believed by the majority that the halving would make a lot of effect on bitcoin's price. In reality, the only thing that changed significantly was the mining difficulty.

Indeed! I know that majority of the people who use bitcoin are really disappointed. Let's just hope that the price drop and soon its value will pump and rise to the moon. I wish that something will happen in the next few months. Something that will be profitable to the majority of the people who use bitcoin Cheesy
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:08:41 PM

Indeed! I know that majority of the people who use bitcoin are really disappointed. Let's just hope that the price drop and soon its value will pump and rise to the moon. I wish that something will happen in the next few months. Something that will be profitable to the majority of the people who use bitcoin Cheesy
Well, I guess that's not entirely true. I think you also realize that at that time the price of bitcoin steady at $ 400 +, taip after halving occurs, bitcoin began to rise again, to $ 700+, but then went back down to the current price and re-stabilized. so, I guess halving brought little change in the price of bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:07:15 AM

I agree. It didn't increase that much. Some say that it may a thousand but it didn't.

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:09:21 AM

Save your bitcoin, wait for the long term. Cloud mining is a quick way to lose whatever BTC you have

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:20:52 AM

there's almost nothing sigificant price changing. its all about our mindset on halving before.
but now, absolutely nothing happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: