Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solar Coin  (Read 555 times)
chat (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:05:43 AM

Hi there all,

There seems to be something wrong with solar coin.When i start up the latest client, it dowloads the blockchain as normal but when i send some coins to an exchange address, this is what happens: the coins reflect as broadcast through 4 sometimes more nodes in my wallet.But when i lookup the destination address in the online blockexplorer at cryptochain a few days later it still does not show there and also not in my exchange account. This could only mean that the transaction is not getting confirmed. But what is happening here? What is the fix for this problem

Thanks to all for the feedback
0ctavian

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:37:48 PM

Hey, might be better to ask them directly in their thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785257.3840
daniobg

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 05:18:58 PM

In which exchange are you sending coins to? If you are getting confirmations that means the transaction went there. I remember when Bittrex had wallet maintenance and nobody could send coins in there for a couple of hours. The other scenario, that I think may have happened, is if you screwed up the correct address to send them... Anyway make sure to reload the blockchain - the option for that is in the wallet. Also I can suggest you to do the rescan wallet option too and see if there is some difference in your balance.

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change
Solcrypto – A Future Powered By Solar Energy                  

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: