Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will WAVES do better than LISK on the markets?  (Read 2431 times)
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:40:39 PM

I expect WAVES will definitely have a higher market cap since it is far more innovative than LISK with much larger following.

Wave far more innovative of nothingness and the failed at launch.

how has the launched failed? the main net is online and you can move coins around. You cannot force exchanges to add you, you can only help them with the process of adding. waves isn't just a clone...
The not being on any exchanges yet problem definitely made Waves lose
some momentum and hype, but if it gets added in the next few days
it should be able to recover the lost hype and after shaking out the weak hands
that are just waiting to dump their coins, the price should stabilize at at least 2x ICO price imo.

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StinkyLover (OP)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:23:23 PM

Well well well...

What did I say? Check OP for the prediction. WAVES isn't even sparring with DOGE. WAVES being listed on coinmarletcap is the biggest anti-climax of the year, but it don't matter. Everyone probably so dejected right now that devs can make off quietly with the money.

LISK is about to also drop beneath DOGE. Looks like both cryptos are on their way to have a big fight with Monero. All the corny crypto hype language in the forums did nothing to hype the price. Don't worry, the weak hands are being shaken out, whales taking profit, devs are on the case, once they release the kraken everybody goes to moon.... No, the only place anyone's going is to the bank to ask for more time to repay the overdraft.

I really need to find a way to get that BTC/ETH/FIAT in a hyped crowdsale and make my way outta here like the smart devs. People are just begging to give anyone who asks their money.

This industry is going nowhere fast. Time for an exit strategy, and I've already seen a nice Ferrari that I want parked on my drive.

Sorry everyone. I think I'm having a cynical day. I'll cheer up when the shitbags I'm holding start showing green on coinmarketcap.

Grin Grin Grin

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:06:12 AM

I don't know will waves do better than lisk on the market because i don't have any valid data about that,
it depending on the community, the traders, investors to addopt it on fortofolio investment.
I have saw the waves coin be traded on Indonesian exchangers and wave coin can be traded on exmo
WAVES/RUB trading is available on Exmo.com https://exmo.me/ru/trade#?pair=WAVES_RUB ,
i don't know it will be impact on the market or not. Let's wait and see.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

I don't know will waves do better than lisk on the market because i don't have any valid data about that,
it depending on the community, the traders, investors to addopt it on fortofolio investment.
I have saw the waves coin be traded on Indonesian exchangers and wave coin can be traded on exmo
WAVES/RUB trading is available on Exmo.com https://exmo.me/ru/trade#?pair=WAVES_RUB ,

the problem with waves though is that there is no token within its network that's being traded heavily unlike the tokens on ETHereum network. until there is no token that's useful enough that people will find it very needed in the future, waves token might not be taken seriously although there were people collecting it as they see some future with it,.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:55:30 AM

Wave seem to be developing in geometric pace but somehow is not getting ahead in adoption! I will like to believe that the wave dev is lacking in marketing and networking skill! Look at the project that have done so well so far in crypto. One thing is common to all of them which  is proper marketing and networking. They collaborate with other growing project!

SrujanPanuganti

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:57:06 AM

Lisk was succesfull as an ICO but waves is bigger than lisk as it is a token creator.Waves will have higher marketcap compare to lisk.No comparision of waves and lisk.They are both different.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:57:31 AM

the problem with waves though is that there is no token within its network that's being traded heavily unlike the tokens on ETHereum network. until there is no token that's useful enough that people will find it very needed in the future, waves token might not be taken seriously although there were people collecting it as they see some future with it,.
Yes you are right ethereum has more popular than waves coin for token projects and many projects of ICOs on ethereum's platform than waves platform, i have knew about it, the problem now is waves and lisk they are competitors in smart contact platform same with ethereum and ethereum classic, waves doesn't have many token, how about the lisk? Do you have any data about it? I think it is true the problem. We don't have enough data about taken on waves and lisk, not on ethereum's platform.
abcd7

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:01:19 PM

we cant compare this 2 but i think both of them they made a good road up to now
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: