Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The First Thing You Bought?  (Read 8885 times)
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:27:52 AM

i think the first thing i bought from bitcoin is that i load my mobile, and still i can do the only one jab and that is that i can recharge my mobile, and there is still no other facilities in my are to use bitcoin for.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:43:11 AM

i think the first thing i bought from bitcoin is that i load my mobile, and still i can do the only one jab and that is that i can recharge my mobile, and there is still no other facilities in my are to use bitcoin for.

Mobile uploads cannot be treated as an purchased made with bitcoins, its something like spending bitcoins on it, the actual buying with relate to buying something physical which is not possible at a moment.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:59:23 AM

Mobile uploads cannot be treated as an purchased made with bitcoins, its something like spending bitcoins on it, the actual buying with relate to buying something physical which is not possible at a moment.

Yes I guess this is right. I wonder what is the meaning of this thread all about? Using bitcoin to buy things or a little wide paradigm that is converting bitcoin into real money to buy things in the society.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:01:44 AM

Yes I guess this is right. I wonder what is the meaning of this thread all about? Using bitcoin to buy things or a little wide paradigm that is converting bitcoin into real money to buy things in the society.

We have bought many things by converting bitcoins to fiat currency but that cannot be considered as using bitcoins for buying anything, the purpose will be served only if we can manage to buy anything directly using bitcoins.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:04:56 AM

We have bought many things by converting bitcoins to fiat currency but that cannot be considered as using bitcoins for buying anything, the purpose will be served only if we can manage to buy anything directly using bitcoins.

There is a little thing called xapo credit card. Can this credit card purchased something in the market? I wonder how because in our country there is xapo credit card it is for United States only that they have. I dont have friends in US that is why I didnt know.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:25:58 AM

There is a little thing called xapo credit card. Can this credit card purchased something in the market? I wonder how because in our country there is xapo credit card it is for United States only that they have. I dont have friends in US that is why I didnt know.

I am not sure but I think it can be used anywhere like other credit cards as it needs POS terminal where you could swap your card and can buy anything with it.
ukasyah

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:33:58 AM

What was the first thing you bought with your Bitcoin? Did you treat your loved ones to a classy restaurant? Or did you bought something for yourself? Bitcoin indeed is really helpful Smiley

the first thing I bought is book. the book is about the translation of qur'an and the explanation. I was into bitcoin because I wanted to buy the book.

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:59:57 AM

What was the first thing you bought with your Bitcoin? Did you treat your loved ones to a classy restaurant? Or did you bought something for yourself? Bitcoin indeed is really helpful Smiley

the first thing I bought is book. the book is about the translation of qur'an and the explanation. I was into bitcoin because I wanted to buy the book.

Don't tell me that you started to use bitcoins only to buy that book with it, you can easily buy it by using fiat currency or credit card, and if you still say that your main intention to use bitcoin was to buy only that book then that doesn't make any sense.
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:23:55 AM

And what classy resaturant accepts bitcoin?

The first thing i bought with bitcoin was USD.

I don`t want to buy goods or services with btc.

digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:30:21 AM

The first thing which I bought with bitcoin was a domain from namecheap and in buying that I felt much amusing as the purchase and transaction occurred much easily and with convenience.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:43:14 AM

I never prefer to spend my hard earned coins on shopping, as I do that with fiat and credit card as I believe that price will be much higher in future so its better not to spend them and save them to get better benefits.
caxandra

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:57:49 AM

I had collected some bitcoins I got from faucets and other online sources and bought a $5 amazon giftcard in bitfiy "an old auction site", although it wasn't anything major but the first thing I bought using BTC "and it was easy and simple as well".
Natlind

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:50:30 PM

I did not buy anything for my need, but bought a mobile handset for my cousin bro. I had to gift him on his birthday. So it was BTC i used. I had BTC rather than my local currency. I exchanged the btc to local fiats and bought the mobile. From then on this is very supportive. I am saving the earnings now. Planning to buy a gold coin to gift my spouse on her birthday. Thanks to BTC and this forum.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:52:35 PM

I did not buy anything for my need, but bought a mobile handset for my cousin bro. I had to gift him on his birthday. So it was BTC i used. I had BTC rather than my local currency. I exchanged the btc to local fiats and bought the mobile. From then on this is very supportive. I am saving the earnings now. Planning to buy a gold coin to gift my spouse on her birthday. Thanks to BTC and this forum.

If we are talking about buying anything by converting bitcoin to fiat then I have bought many things with but if we talk about buying directly with bitcoin then I haven't bought anything yet.
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:01:05 AM

I never prefer to spend my hard earned coins on shopping, as I do that with fiat and credit card as I believe that price will be much higher in future so its better not to spend them and save them to get better benefits.

You mean you haven't withdraw a single penny from your Bitcoin wallet? Yes I know that is more practical if I will invest my hard earned Bitcoin to some profitable sites but I think there was a time that you withdraw some of your Bitcoin to buy something even not that much.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:47:17 PM

the first thing i buy is prepaid card for my android phone and the totals is like 0.002 btc, i think its really cheap and i am glad that i can buy with my bitcoin. and from that, i want to earn more bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:57:48 PM

First thing i bought was really small and chap, as i didn't have a lot of bitcoins then, i bought phone case for my phone, and now  i use bitcoins to pay for even more stuff
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:16:26 PM

I dont think that allot of people will know what they bought as lasts with the bitcoin because they already bought allot of things to keep the coin in movement and that
is what you need to do spend that coins come on.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:21:25 PM

I don't think so. As long as there is an item or service that is 'purchased', it is considered as 'bought'.
And it is possible today to buy something physical using bitcoins like gift cards, or even items from Amazon (visit purse.io).
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:59:32 PM

The first thing that I have bought with my Bitcoin is food because where I am from there a place where you can order food from and pay with Bitcoin.
That is the first ever thing that I have spend my bitcoin on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: