Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:40:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The First Thing You Bought?  (Read 8885 times)
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:49:58 AM

What was the first thing you bought with your Bitcoin? Did you treat your loved ones to a classy restaurant? Or did you bought something for yourself? Bitcoin indeed is really helpful Smiley
The first thing that I have bought with my Bitcoin is food because where I am from there a place where you can order food from and pay with Bitcoin.
That is the first ever thing that I have spend my bitcoin on.

Lol. I have a thought that you are as big as Hurley from the series "lost". Well, it is nice to pamper yourself sometimes using your hard earned bitcoin Smiley hope you enjoyed the meal you bought with it Wink
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:59:48 AM

What was the first thing you bought with your Bitcoin? Did you treat your loved ones to a classy restaurant? Or did you bought something for yourself? Bitcoin indeed is really helpful Smiley
The first thing that I have bought with my Bitcoin is food because where I am from there a place where you can order food from and pay with Bitcoin.
That is the first ever thing that I have spend my bitcoin on.

You are really lucky mate that you can buy food using bitcoins and its worth to spend your coins on something that is basic necessity and I think it will take long time for me to buy anything using my bitcoins.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:14:57 AM

The first thing that I have ever bought with Bitcoin were some pc parts I believe some time ago I needed some because the mine were not good anymore.
I have also bought games with them and now I sometimes buy some games on steam with Bitcoin.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:46:09 AM

The first thing I bought with bitcoins was a game on steam and after that I didn't buy anything but keep on spending them on mobile top ups on regular basis and that is the only place where I spend my coins maximum time.
Gembul

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:56:19 AM

The first thing I bought with bitcoins was a game on steam and after that I didn't buy anything but keep on spending them on mobile top ups on regular basis and that is the only place where I spend my coins maximum time.

Same as me, since steam accept bitcoin for payment system I got interested to spend bitcoin for something that is entertainment. Because with bitcoin think I was faster and easier to buy a particular item in the game dota. Unlike before steam accept bitcoin I have never bought anything.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:00:41 AM

I never bought any physical thing using bitcoin as a mode of payment, the first thing I purchased online was skype credit and mostly I prefer to save my coins for the future to take higher benefits in future.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 09:01:18 AM

The first thing i bought was cs:go from steam using bitcoins !
Before buying that i also payed a little fees to bitcoin market site, but didn't buy something there.

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:26:27 AM

I don't like to spend my coins for buying anything as I can do that successfully with fiat and credit card as if I can manage to save my coins for future then it can give me higher profits.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:50:33 AM

The first thing i've ever bought using bitcoin is a pen on http://www.pesobang.com (Currently they shut down their service) after that, i've bought several electronics on that website. Other than this, i'm still buying my mobile topups using bitcoin!
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:31:07 PM

The first thing i've ever bought using bitcoin is a pen on http://www.pesobang.com (Currently they shut down their service) after that, i've bought several electronics on that website. Other than this, i'm still buying my mobile topups using bitcoin!

But did you find the reason behind shutting down their services? I mean that's not a great news for us that site getting close down,  may be they would not be finding enough users using their site.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 01:02:04 PM

The first time I bought something with Bitcoin was 2 years ago and it was my first hardware miner from GAWminers. And I can say it felt really good to buy a real life gadget with Bitcoin  Smiley Shortly after that I found out about jjgames which sells used video games for a variety of consoles and bought I think it was a Batman game for the PS3.
Adamsmit556

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 01:29:40 PM

Firstly I ordered a good meal via catering because I wanted to test bitcoin in everyday use.
Next time I'm looking for useful stuff like clothes or electrical equipment perhaps.
Fortunately, in my city has multiple ways to use bitcoin and numerous service provider accepts bitcoin as a payment.

Hoor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:11:21 PM

as in our area there is yet not a single shop who accept bitcoin,  as in my area people have very limited knowledge about bitcoin therefore they are not ready to accept it from the people in their shops.
erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:39:29 AM

as in our area there is yet not a single shop who accept bitcoin,  as in my area people have very limited knowledge about bitcoin therefore they are not ready to accept it from the people in their shops.

Same here in our area but in order to purchase something from our hard earned bitcoin, we convert it first into fiat then cash it out through money remittance center. Then we can no buy things that we love Smiley
paijem

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:09:21 AM

I will buy a watch because i dont have a watch
Bittzy78
Legendary

Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 04:12:23 AM

The first actual Bitcoin that was cashed out by me simply went to pay bills.

I am boring like that.

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:36:47 AM

I will buy a watch because i dont have a watch

Watch is a good thing to buy because it is very useful. It can be classified as a necessity rather than a luxury. Be sure to buy a brand with high quality Wink
LGH_Vert

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:42:50 AM

Used it to buy 3 Refined Metal for Team Fortress 2.

Can't tell if it was worth it or not. lel
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:41:52 AM

i am yet to earn anything from bitcoin so purchasing something with bitcoin is a distant future dream and i dont think i will be purchasing anything nor will i be making enough coins to purchase something meaningful ,being a new user it is really hard to earn a decent number of coins without investing in it.
ivanjontea

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:03:12 AM

never buy anything straight using bitcoin
first i cash it into fiat and then buy something
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: