Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Bitcoins Trader's In Nigeria? => Pls Let Talk  (Read 3328 times)
arlene05973 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:27:33 PM

Hello Trader In Nigeria, my name is C.K populaly known as Arlene on bitcointalk forum

I have series of ongoing web development project which i think might be beneficial to those in Africa especially those in west africa. GrinGrin   

My intention of creating this thread is to actually know the number of countries in africa who are actively trading with one of the fastest growing virtual currency.

The importance of these virtual currency can not be over-emphasize to those who have legitimate online biz. I recall when most people from Africa are having issue with the #1 only payment processor (paypal)Most of one in europe sent letter to paypal administrator pointing out fact why top countries in Africa i.e Nigeria should be block from sending and receiving payment through these system because of some small group of people who turn's out to abuse the system. Today, an average person from Nigeria can open a personal or a business account because the restriction has been lifted.

So, we can also use the comment box undernealth this thread as a medium to list popular places/stores where bitcoins are accepted.

You never can tell, such information can be of help to people in other part of the continent who have intention of starting-up bit-related project in Africa. Personally, this is the 3rd time i'm recieve such queries of researching bit-related info's in africa.

One Love
Arlene
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arlene05973 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:37:14 AM

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Dassi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:40:29 PM

I am also from Nigeria and quite happy to see someone from my country on this forum. Grin
Everan426

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:30:27 PM

I'm not from Nigeria but I'm selling bitcoin to someone in Nigeria. If anyone is interested and can do SWIFT transfer, I can supply bitcoin to you at a very competitive rate, enough so that you can turn around and sell for a better rate in Nigeria.
Bristle

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:30:02 AM

Hello.. I want bitcoin n will be happy to buy from a Nigerian. Pls call or whatsapp me on 07060946727.
Thanks
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:09:19 PM

Bitcoin boom in Nigeria Shocked

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
otaviobps

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:26:17 PM

Does anybody know why this drop in price?
techjcv

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:10:18 AM

Does anybody know why this drop in price?

I think the price decline is now only temporary because I believe the price will rise again
Naijalegend

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:14:18 AM

And rise it did (rising as high as 18k/$), but then dropped, beginning to see a pattern to it. Prices go up after easter only to drop just before Christmas. There are lots of exchanges to buy from now though (I think Luno is leading that charge)
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

I am very interested in Bitcoin trades. I am from Nigeria so do contact me charlsmcdonald09@gmail.com. Thanks
gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

Hello Trader In Nigeria, my name is C.K populaly known as Arlene on bitcointalk forum

I have series of ongoing web development project which i think might be beneficial to those in Africa especially those in west africa. GrinGrin    

My intention of creating this thread is to actually know the number of countries in africa who are actively trading with one of the fastest growing virtual currency.

The importance of these virtual currency can not be over-emphasize to those who have legitimate online biz. I recall when most people from Africa are having issue with the #1 only payment processor (paypal)Most of one in europe sent letter to paypal administrator pointing out fact why top countries in Africa i.e Nigeria should be block from sending and receiving payment through these system because of some small group of people who turn's out to abuse the system. Today, an average person from Nigeria can open a personal or a business account because the restriction has been lifted.

So, we can also use the comment box undernealth this thread as a medium to list popular places/stores where bitcoins are accepted.

You never can tell, such information can be of help to people in other part of the continent who have intention of starting-up bit-related project in Africa. Personally, this is the 3rd time i'm recieve such queries of researching bit-related info's in africa.

One Love
Arlene

This is really good, to see someone trying to do something for the african society... I am from Nigeria, I stand to corrected but I don't any stores in Nigeria is accpeting bitcoins right now..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: