Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Worldwide!  (Read 16629 times)
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:24:30 AM

Are there countries that do not accept Bitcoin? I mean no idea regarding it. What do you think will happen to Bitcoin 5years from now? I'm not asking you to be a psychic to see the future. I'm asking about your idea about Bitcoin's future. TIA!
Governments can block Bitcoins, especially those who do not like things like this.
But even if they block the network to their citizens, they can use VPN to access.
So, I do not think to block Bitcoin can fix the problem.
For now, I know no country that has publicly blocked Bitcoin, north korea blocks all Internet.
But if the Bitcoin start to be used for illegal activities, it can be blocked in many countries.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:27:16 PM

Are there countries that do not accept Bitcoin? I mean no idea regarding it. What do you think will happen to Bitcoin 5years from now? I'm not asking you to be a psychic to see the future. I'm asking about your idea about Bitcoin's future. TIA!
Governments can block Bitcoins, especially those who do not like things like this.
But even if they block the network to their citizens, they can use VPN to access.
For now, I know no country that has publicly blocked Bitcoin, north korea blocks all Internet.
But if the Bitcoin start to be used for illegal activities, it can be blocked in many countries.

It is already getting used by terrorists for money laundering purposes, who says it isn't?
You can trace transactions only, but what happens ahead of that, does anyone know?
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:03:23 PM

It is already getting used by terrorists for money laundering purposes, who says it isn't?
You can trace transactions only, but what happens ahead of that, does anyone know?
It actually what was primarily used for illegal activities way back when bitcoins is not as popular as it has become now. I remember checking the dark web for some cheap items and I see that many sellers are accepting bitcoins as payment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:06:36 PM

yup,used by terrorist or used for illegal activity will not make bitcoin lost it fan or make people think negative about bitcoin,nowdays people have better view on media statement,and not all media trusted,so  i think people have their own view about bitcoin if used for illegal activity. its only matter of time for bitcoin to become more worldwide.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:42:31 PM

yes it is a fact that bitcoin is now a worldwide currency and it still getting its position more stable. it is the most premier time of bitcoin it is one the best crypto currency of the world and i think the price of bitcoin is now more high than any other crypto currency and still people are willing to buy and invest their money here in bitocin.
BitMarshall

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:12:09 AM

that shouldn't be a question

ofcourse there is atleast one bitcoiner in every corner of the world
the question is , how long till they quit on cash
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:44:24 AM

The list of country that banned bitcoin had been commented by the  previous poser so I won't be repeating it here.  Anyway, I think bitcoin will be more popular after 5 years, more people and company will adopt it as secondary if not primary mode of payment as currency.  There will be more local store that will accept it too, so people will have easier access to goods with bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:45:15 AM

Yea there was some country not allowed bitcoin because they said bitcoin is the terrorists source of fund, in the next 5 years bitcoin will be develop and adapt in many countries and it will be the most popular coin for web transaction and hopefully the price can keep rising
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:10:03 AM

Yes, There are still many countries that doesn't accept bitcoin or doesn't recognize bitcoin as a currency and  5 years is not enough for bitcoin to go worldwide.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:13:48 AM

Bitcoin worldwide have been getting more and more popularity as the high potential digital currency among most digital currencies that have existed. Also usage among people too getting increased as it seems to be a better investment as well an earning source.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:15:56 AM

every day bitcoin exists is a good day. with every day of bitcoin existing, it becomes safer. by that i mean in a sens that you can say: hey bitcoin is now around for xx years. do you really thing it is going to stop existing tomorrow? sure there might be somekind of bug or whatever, but at this point it is unlikely. just as nobody would think that NASDAQ or the internet is going down. bitcoin is not going down in the near future.

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 08:24:35 AM

I didnt realise there was a list with top ten countries that have banned bitcoin. Even if these countries didnt ban bitcoin i still find it a bit dissapointing that user adoption for a worldwide availible currency is still so low, I wonder at times if we are actually even growing with new investors coming on board or if its just the same people from a select few countries who are buying bitcoin in speculation over and over and in turn spending that bitcoin on other altcoins also.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:14:48 AM

it is very disappointing for me to see with an increased frequency this kind of absurd threads where the question asked is ambiguous and has nothing to do with the original issue. What has to do "are there countries that don't accept bitcoin" with "what is the future of bitcoin in five years"Huh?
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:27:22 AM

I didnt realise there was a list with top ten countries that have banned bitcoin. Even if these countries didnt ban bitcoin i still find it a bit dissapointing that user adoption for a worldwide availible currency is still so low, I wonder at times if we are actually even growing with new investors coming on board or if its just the same people from a select few countries who are buying bitcoin in speculation over and over and in turn spending that bitcoin on other altcoins also.

same here bro! at first i thought that bitcoin is widely accepted worldwide but i was also shocked because that there are countries that banned bitcoin. but as time goes by, bitcoin is becoming more popular in the whole world.
Siyas

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:19:08 AM

Bitcoin worldwide have been getting more and more popularity as the high potential digital currency among most digital currencies that have existed. Also usage among people too getting increased as it seems to be a better investment as well an earning source.
I.Wish it should reach every corner. Let everyone experience the benefits of Hitchin. The price is high now compared to here months back. Halving is over. The price is being stable. It will keep growing in future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:52:23 AM

Bitcoin will be used worldwide, but there will be countries that will never be accepted since banking system has a say on their government.

But as bitcoin conquers the world it will be declared by international countries as an official currency online.

With no fuss bitcoin will be widespread and its price will be stable.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:10:04 PM

I think some of these countries that are banning bitcoin will change in the future if it becomes more accepted elsewhere. If lots of businesses in America and Europe accept it as a form of payment, then other countries will follow.
davis196

Activity: 2996
Merit: 915

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:20:13 PM

Yes.I think that bitcoin is illegal in Russia or some other third world countries.

Bitcoin won`t grow as fast as i wish in the next 5 years. Sad

We need to put more effort to expand the btc community.

yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:29:44 PM

For the moment there are some countries that are not allowed bitcoin because they say that bitcoin is source terrorist funding . Maybe by me within 5 to 10 years bitcoin will develop and adapt in some countries or could Do all countries, and it will be the most popular coins for web transactions .
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:42:51 PM

Yes, There are still many countries that doesn't accept bitcoin or doesn't recognize bitcoin as a currency and  5 years is not enough for bitcoin to go worldwide.

But I think it also depends on the market demand. I see that the growth of the bitcoin very rapidly in 2016 and it could allow that bitcoin will be increasingly in the estimate in the next year and it is possible that there are companies or countries that adopt or accept bitcoin as their currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: