Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Worldwide!  (Read 16633 times)
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:57:11 AM

Well you are asking for our idea about bitcoin and from the title we can assume that you are pointing towards its success to be worldwide. In that case I am totally at the side of bitcoin that it will definitely be a worldwide currency after 5 years after looking at the support avail to it and everyone can see that the speed of its promotion is much high that none of the currency will be able to stop it.
Bitcoin is a already a worldwide currency the current problem is there is not enough people using bitcoin and in my opinion unless we see a major crisis in the economic world then we must not expect a huge raise in adoption.
i agree with that bitcoin is already worldwide currency because bitcoin is acceptable and available in anywhere and bitcoin is famous in all world and we can see that bitcoin adoption increasing too much faster so we can say that bitcoin is already worldwide currency.

I agree that many people are now using people worldwide but we cannot ignore the fact that there are still countries that not accept bitcoin and some even banned it in their countries. And also, there even to those countries with many bitcoin users, not all citizens there know about bitcoin.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:35:28 AM

Are there countries that do not accept Bitcoin? I mean no idea regarding it. What do you think will happen to Bitcoin 5years from now? I'm not asking you to be a psychic to see the future. I'm asking about your idea about Bitcoin's future. TIA!

Bitcoin is accepted on the PHILIPPINES but the government here did not introduce people to bitcoin, only non government people introduce it to us. Like bitcoin users that makes a group on facebook and make a post on the group on what is bitcoin and how to use it. Also some person make an organization that makes a conference or a symposium that introduce people to bitcoin but that person is not government related or link person. I hope government will appreciate the beauty of bitcoin and the benefits of it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:42:19 AM

Are there countries that do not accept Bitcoin? I mean no idea regarding it. What do you think will happen to Bitcoin 5years from now? I'm not asking you to be a psychic to see the future. I'm asking about your idea about Bitcoin's future. TIA!

Bitcoin is accepted on the PHILIPPINES but the government here did not introduce people to bitcoin, only non government people introduce it to us. Like bitcoin users that makes a group on facebook and make a post on the group on what is bitcoin and how to use it. Also some person make an organization that makes a conference or a symposium that introduce people to bitcoin but that person is not government related or link person. I hope government will appreciate the beauty of bitcoin and the benefits of it.

Actually they have no choice. Smiley If they want to stay afloat they should learn more about Bitcoin and they should accept it the sooner the better. Ordinary money are losing their purchasing capacity every year and Bitcoin is only gaining it.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

Well you are asking for our idea about bitcoin and from the title we can assume that you are pointing towards its success to be worldwide. In that case I am totally at the side of bitcoin that it will definitely be a worldwide currency after 5 years after looking at the support avail to it and everyone can see that the speed of its promotion is much high that none of the currency will be able to stop it.
Bitcoin is a already a worldwide currency the current problem is there is not enough people using bitcoin and in my opinion unless we see a major crisis in the economic world then we must not expect a huge raise in adoption.
i agree with that bitcoin is already worldwide currency because bitcoin is acceptable and available in anywhere and bitcoin is famous in all world and we can see that bitcoin adoption increasing too much faster so we can say that bitcoin is already worldwide currency.

I agree that many people are now using people worldwide but we cannot ignore the fact that there are still countries that not accept bitcoin and some even banned it in their countries. And also, there even to those countries with many bitcoin users, not all citizens there know about bitcoin.

Of all the reasons you mentioned, i think the main thing is lack of awareness of bitcoins among the people. Just take a look around to your nearby family and friends and see how many know exactly what is bitcoin. You will find a very low number who are actually aware of what a bitcoin is.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

Of all the reasons you mentioned, i think the main thing is lack of awareness of bitcoins among the people. Just take a look around to your nearby family and friends and see how many know exactly what is bitcoin. You will find a very low number who are actually aware of what a bitcoin is.

That's true, bitcoin promotion and awareness is very low, but the gradual growth through words of mouth is better than spreading in a bulk through social media websites. Also as above mate described its truly hard to find a person who is aware of bitcoin around everyone's locality. This will change slowly.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:55:05 PM

That's true, bitcoin promotion and awareness is very low, but the gradual growth through words of mouth is better than spreading in a bulk through social media websites. Also as above mate described its truly hard to find a person who is aware of bitcoin around everyone's locality. This will change slowly.
Well, because there are any people who are willing to promote Bitcoin, more and more people think that Bitcoin is some kind of evil and illegal thing. In my opinion, we should operate a team which is professional in promote and advertise Bitcoin to other people. Opening their mind is the best way to make Bitcoin more and more popular in this world. Only when we do this job will Bitcoin become famous

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

tech_solutions

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

Well, because there are any people who are willing to promote Bitcoin, more and more people think that Bitcoin is some kind of evil and illegal thing. In my opinion, we should operate a team which is professional in promote and advertise Bitcoin to other people. Opening their mind is the best way to make Bitcoin more and more popular in this world. Only when we do this job will Bitcoin become famous

What are telling about users getting afraid of bitcoin to spread is the reason behind the legal status of bitcoin as most of the country have not still defined bitcoin as safe to work on it or not. In some country they have given some law status to bitcoin and you can see that in that country bitcoin is moving very fast. so until bitcoin is not described clearly no one can freely spread the word of bitcoin
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:56:06 PM

there is no crisis regarding immigration in europe, that's what the medias want people think. Some serious statistics and datas show immigrations bring more money than the countries spend ect ect and ect

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:06:33 PM

i do not think that bitcoin promotion and awareness is slow because we know that bitcoin is very much popular and famous currency and bitcoin available in everywhere for online shopping so we can say its a global currency and there is a lot of people aware about bitcoin because bitcoin adoption is very much high.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:18:14 PM

i do not think that bitcoin promotion and awareness is slow because we know that bitcoin is very much popular and famous currency and bitcoin available in everywhere for online shopping so we can say its a global currency and there is a lot of people aware about bitcoin because bitcoin adoption is very much high.
If we talk about the online world then there the promotion and awareness is really not slow but much faster than any other financial technology but if we talk about the community of our local people then I think the promotion is much slow as we do not spend much time with them to explain it to them. It sometimes occurs as most people who do not spend much time in internet transactions so they do not want to learn about these technologies.
erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:52:43 AM

If we talk about the online world then there the promotion and awareness is really not slow but much faster than any other financial technology but if we talk about the community of our local people then I think the promotion is much slow as we do not spend much time with them to explain it to them. It sometimes occurs as most people who do not spend much time in internet transactions so they do not want to learn about these technologies.

you are very much correct! they do not spend much time in internet transactions especially the elderly. aside from that, when i'm trying to discuss bitcoin to them, they thought that it is a possible scam or just a waste of time but they don't know that we can really earn from it big time Cheesy actually many people became rich because of it Wink
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:22:56 AM

many countries are still not receiving bitcoin today. but behind it there must be people using bitcoin. I'm sure people in those countries have used the bitcoin routine. bitcoin has been known by the public at this time, we must continue and develop bitcoin for the better.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:46:04 AM

For the future the bitcoin price will go up very high and then the world economy also will grow up as soon as all countries accept bitcoin in their daily lives and people also. The money will become digital like bitcoin mant people will use bitcoin and they will learn to business. Many people will use bitcoin as a bank if the bitcoin add security features, and as soon as that will happen, the stores will also accept bitcoin, I think the whole world will use only ine currency and that is bitcoin but every country will also use their paper and coin money.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:53:01 AM

many countries are still not receiving bitcoin today. but behind it there must be people using bitcoin.

No, not everyone know bitcoin, and not all country's citizens know it... But that's true, there will always be a bitcoin user when internet already reach them...

I'm sure people in those countries have used the bitcoin routine. bitcoin has been known by the public at this time, we must continue and develop bitcoin for the better.

No, not by public...Bitcoin is widely known in the internet and only few in real life specially in places where bitcoin is not widely use in real life...

But anyway, as to answer OP's question, it is possible that there are countries where bitcoin is not yet known, specially those places where government impose censorship over the internet and five years from now, I think they will still be the same...  Smiley

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:46:58 PM

many countries are still not receiving bitcoin today. but behind it there must be people using bitcoin.

No, not everyone know bitcoin, and not all country's citizens know it... But that's true, there will always be a bitcoin user when internet already reach them...

I'm sure people in those countries have used the bitcoin routine. bitcoin has been known by the public at this time, we must continue and develop bitcoin for the better.

No, not by public...Bitcoin is widely known in the internet and only few in real life specially in places where bitcoin is not widely use in real life...

But anyway, as to answer OP's question, it is possible that there are countries where bitcoin is not yet known, specially those places where government impose censorship over the internet and five years from now, I think they will still be the same...  Smiley

Yes those some are reasons why bitcoin has not reached most of the public due to censorship and limited or no access to internet. But to some people its just the opposite even without the censorship of the government and they also have best internet access their loyalty to traditional currency, investment and business has left their heart close to learn and accept bitcoins. Only innovative people who accepts change uses bitcoin nowadays.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:17:26 PM

I don’t think that all people are aware of bitcoin, in some areas of the world people don’t bother knowing it because they don’t need it, they have fiat which they are used to and use it everywhere so why bother using bitcoin, and deep down inside we the bitcoin users don’t want to show people how to earn bitcoin because we don’t want them to get more than us.
charmingfreddie

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:19:06 PM

The people that have no internet in 3rd world countries are so far behind even if they have heard of it they wont be using it for a long time. Mexico, Brazil, Africa. Internet use is minimal there and everything is based on the internet. The sad thing is that they need it the most.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:02:36 PM

Well as I know the last time I checked, Russia banned Bitcoin and there are for sure many more that don't like the currency at all and that is because the bitcoin is created to replace the banking system... Anyway as you can see, the block chain technology is going stronger and stronger everyday - even if people do not understand the Bitcoin technology, it is meant to be the currency of the future, so 5 years from now I think there will be much more people using it and eventually most of the countries that didn't adopt it will be forced to do so Wink
I agree with you, my friend. In 5 years the usage of bitcoin will be more widespread. And also the volume of used bitcoins is also gigantic compared with today. Which means the bank systems, the governments, the markets all must adapt their system or they're going to lose money.
erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:13:35 PM

Well as I know the last time I checked, Russia banned Bitcoin and there are for sure many more that don't like the currency at all and that is because the bitcoin is created to replace the banking system... Anyway as you can see, the block chain technology is going stronger and stronger everyday - even if people do not understand the Bitcoin technology, it is meant to be the currency of the future, so 5 years from now I think there will be much more people using it and eventually most of the countries that didn't adopt it will be forced to do so Wink
I agree with you, my friend. In 5 years the usage of bitcoin will be more widespread. And also the volume of used bitcoins is also gigantic compared with today. Which means the bank systems, the governments, the markets all must adapt their system or they're going to lose money.

We have the same thinking about bitcoin five years from now. Bitcoin will make a big impact in the future especially in monetary system. The world will have no choice but to accept it and patronize using it because people will preferred bitcoin among other currencies.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:39:43 PM

True that many of the countries by now are still blind in the system of bitcoin has. Though in some countries they banned bitcoin, those countries that who banned bitcoin I think 5 years from now they will revoke their laws about it, like what China's did before in bitcoin they banned it but all of a sudden til the present time now China is one of the largest bitcoin mining farm have worldwide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: