Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jerry Boykin censored? What?!? My America is still alive!  (Read 289 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:42:48 PM

I was sure they were all dead, converted or gone... What a wonderful week!

So I don't understand what is going with the prayer breakfast? What is the problem? Could someone explain to me...

Btw I love those quote! As intended by the founder of America, and the reason why so much sacrifices were made by so many generations. I love them...

Disclaimer piece of shit that would oppose those men to speak my message is simple, your bodies aren't even worth to be buried, even letting them dry is an insult to the sun.

“the first man who goes into the restroom with my daughter will not have to worry about surgery.”

Ahh finally! God bless you!

Next one is ceremonial, meaning it's the foundation of the United States Of America in all it's glory, in it's messianical endeavor, the Nation who challenged the darkness to shine the light accross the Universe.

Ready? It's Imperial America!
Quote from: Jerry Boykin
First, there is strength in unified numbers. The radical Left and LGBT activists completely underestimate the impact of freedom-loving Americans banding together to protect our First Amendment freedoms. Many people spoke out on my behalf and I am eternally grateful that they stood with me. Their unified voices allowed me to return to Hampden-Sydney.

Second, never cave in when you know that you are standing for what is right and true, for these are the principles that made this nation great. STAND, even if it means you lose your job. STAND, even if it means you lose your life. The founding principles of this nation are worth defending, even if it costs you.

Third, my reinstatement is a victory for academic freedom and free thought on a college campus. The free exchange of conflicting ideas must be the bedrock of every college campus in America. This essential exchange has been greatly wounded by the PC police, but it can be restored to college campuses around the country if, in unity, freedom-loving Americans speak out. Bottom line: when you stand, freedom prevails.

Finally, I would like to thank the leadership of Hampden-Sydney College for the courage they have demonstrated in reversing their decision and allowing me to remain a part of the Hampden-Sydney community

On personal noted for me America was dead, there was no one left... Is Trump waking the deads? Is he breathing the air of Liberty? What is going? Did trump defeated the cast of the demon of the White House? What ever it's great!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:38:53 AM

Here is a follow up on the cancellation of a prayer breakfast for d-day...

Ahh thank you Fox News... Nothing beat the words of the person in question...

https://youtu.be/pHDOMJelsWs

So a group of cultural Marxists have taken over fort riley Kansas? So follow up question (the only important question) what is going on in fort Riley? Who is in charge, what are the ssn of those involved, did they swear to defend freedom of religion as long as this religion accept the primacy of the American jeehad aka the us constitution above their book which then grants the freedom to their book on the contrary?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: