Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Finally See How the Future Falls to SH....  (Read 202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:54:48 PM

i do not want to start a religious discussion, but I saw the movies, read the Book, and have done the time in church.

I am not religious, just try to be a decent guy, but i read the entire Bible when I was young.  My parents made me and that was as far as they pushed it, they gave me the info to make a choice.

Now, I always thought Revelations and the Apocolypse was a very transparent things.  Religious or not the events are laid out and i could not fathom how people could look around in the future and see things matching those events and not stop and go another direction.  Then, just a few minutes ago we were posting about security, smartphones and the future and there it hit me.

the future will very well have everything that a person needs to exist in their phone, ID, credit and currency, everything is there now but the ID part and that would involve the government approving those methods of authenicating who you are, but i am sure it will happen.  Then the next logical step is that people will start stealing your phone, and they will instantly own everything you are.

couple years back i had a small wireless dongle that you wore on your belt, if your phone got too far from that dongle it bricked itself until it came back into the radius of that dongle, it was fun and a new thing, but i stopped caring after awhile and i think it is in a drawer somewhere.

so, next step to protect against the thieves stealing your life by stealing your phone is a wireless chip like the one i described and where is the safest place to put it?  inside the person.  yes, and not long after the tech is well established the government may start requiring this chip, yes your own embedded numbered individual chip inside you.......by all rights and standards that is the "sign of the beast" that the Bible talked and warned about and the implementation was so subtle and quiet that no one sees it coming.  the government drives its agendas home with fear and fear of identity theft will put that chip in many people, by law

next, people refuse the chip based on reasons both religious and personal and the society divides into two groups and the ones that have refuses the "sign of the beast" are actually rebels and criminals in the eyes of everyone else and the government, violence commences, and everything goes to shit.....this is the moment when ANYONE WITH a shred of good speech can promise to stop the madness and will be welcomed by both sides...again, subtle as a poisoning in Assassins Creed

again, i am not religious, i simply know that facts and stories that the Bible has in it and could not fathom how people could be blind enough to follow a clearly wrong leader....then consider Hitler, we paved the way for him by pounding Germany into submission and taking away every ounce of personal power and economic power the people and country had after the first World War, of course they got behind someone that promised to bring them out of the dark place they were in at that point....

all just observations, guesswork and opinion on my part, not meant to be so much religious as a look at the psychology that marches people into situations they would normally never allow, fear based actions are rarely the right ones, but those that want control know how to create and cultivate that fear until the most extreme things seem reasonable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:20:47 PM

If, somehow, you take away the religious part of the Bible, you realize it does social, economical, psychological, etc, etc... studies of a creature called "human". This creature has habits. The same way a cat behaves the same, from Russia to Timbuktu. It does not matter if it is a black cat, a small white cat, a cat missing a leg. A cat is a cat is cat.

The mark of the beast, the apocalypse, all of these concepts will resonate with us forever because they are timeless.  Why? Because this is what we do. We have witnessed countless apocalypses, man made or not.

Energy.
The uneven distribution of it is what makes us smart. Some humans are happy with the energy they have. Other humans want the resources they lack.

The mark.
Your SS#?
The yellow star during WWII?
Your email address?
Shaving the front of your head and submit to jizya if you were an infidel under the ottoman empire?

History repeating itself. Over and over again.

The day we will get out of this loop, we will be exploring the universe... And multiply.

Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: