Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Discussion] Ways to earn bitcoin for undergraduates and people with free time  (Read 3531 times)
rik3

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:09:10 AM

Hi forum,

I bring with me a problem.... well its more of a .. advice asking thing

So we all know about the faucets and the Pay-to-Click ad sites.. Cheesy
But the thing is as of Jun03 google has started to shut down faucets that use the google-ad-sense the wrong way so theree has been a sharp decline in the payout faucets are giving  Sad

https://99bitcoins.com/google-just-murdered-99satoshis/  Embarrassed

But that was always meant to happen

Here is what I really want to ask... what are some sites or places that accept 1-2hrs part-time jobs(micro-jobs) and pay well enough  Huh
I'm not talking 200rs per day.... if we could just spend 1-2hrs and earn bit-coins=1 USD it would be alright... Undecided   
more money is always welcome. Grin

just so you know crowdflower has officially said that doesn't trust Indian workers so micro-task sites don't really offer jobs to our region's IPs Angry

So please... explore and discuss here about how we can earn bit-coins as Indians.. for now

I believe that bitcoins are going to become the standard currency in our online word so ....... lets earn  Grin

Here is my calculation log that shows how i reached the 1usd per hr rate

1 satoshi = 10^-8 bit coins
                  10 satoshi = 10^-7 bit coins

1 bitcoin ~ 600usd

0.0016 bitcoin ~ 1 usd = 60rs
                  1 bitcoin = 10^8 satoshi
                  0.0016 bitcoin = 160,000 satoshi

an average salary is 50,000rs
                 so an average person makes 1,666 rs per day or per 8 hrs
                       thats ~ 208Rs per hr = 3 dollars

lets do a back calculation
                       3 dollars per hr for 8 hrs = 24 dollars *30 days = 720 dollars
                        720*60rs =  43,200 .... close enough

I don't need that much... i just need a part-time job

1 dollar per hr for 8 hrs = 8$ for 30 days = 240$
                       240*60rs = 14,400

1 dollar per hr for 1hr = 1$ for 30 days = 30$
                       30$*60rs = 1800

thats low

160,000  satoshi per hr should be our bitcoin farm rate as a part-time job during summers 
                       or else its useless ... more so for college days/working days

480,000 satoshi per hr to make us independent and sustainable.. almost

need to see ways to earn bitcoin passively

0.0016BTC oh boy.. thats a lot

Thank you

Sorry for the long post.............. have a sweet potato Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes Bro You can Earn About Maximum 3-5$ Per Day But it Needs a Lot of Hard Work And Your Time and Also You have Full Knowledge about Bitcoin....
Ways Of Earning Bitcoin:-
1) Posting:- Here is the Simplest Way to Earn Bitcoins Because If you Know About Posting Then You can Earn Good Money Every Week.....
2) Affiliate Marketing:-
if you Know About Affiliate Marketing And Want To Make Some Referals then I Suggest You to Make Some Referrals in Faucets and Earn Commissions For a Long Time.....
3) Trading:- I Also Suggest You that Put Some Of Your Hard Earned Money In Trading Altcoins if You Know About Trading.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 12:09:59 PM

NEW BitCoin Matrix has started
~snip~

Don't ever fall into such too good to be true ponzi schemes. Matrix is also a type of ponzi which will eventually fall and take away the coins with it.
Also posting ref. links in the posts is also not allowed on this forum.

amanu

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:42:00 PM

I have got through your question

you can check this website below for guidance hope it helps

earningbitcoinsonline.com/earn-free-bitcoins-fast-online-freebitcoin-faucet
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:11:21 PM

i think by joining faucets u can earn bitcoins also .but i would  recommend u to increase  ur posts in this forum and when u reach full member u can join any signature campaign which is suitable for u ..and earn a lot like a part timer..kudoos Smiley

xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:50:45 PM

Faucets are the slowest way to earn Bitcoins. It would be more than trouble to even earn a couple of cents through Bitcoin Faucets and most of them are filled with burst of adverts (You'll fine a lot of malware as well).

I've got a couple of ways you could go ahead to earn atleast some reliable amount of pocket money without falling into trouble:

1) Since you're already on this forum, it's always better to invest some of your time into Signature campaigns. Here's where you could start earning at least about $10 weekly if you make good posts and stay on the rules of the signature campaigns. Make sure you don't spend these yet.

2) Out of your monthly profit from signature campaigns keep anywhere from 30-50% as your pocket money ($10 * 4 weeks= $40). Practice trading in Bitcoins with the remaining amount, gain from Bitcoin price arbitrages from Indian exchanges (I'm sure there are a couple of exchanges that could help earn you 2-3$ more). If your parents have a debit card, ask their permission to allow you to purchase Bitcoins using it from a foreign exchange for a lower price (may include fees/forex fees for using the card on an international platform maybe as well but still could be lower), and sell it on an Indian exchange for a higher price. There you go, you have a price arbitrage opportunity.

3) Check coinjabber. You get paid to leave website reviews and publish websites for review. Nothing much to say here, it's all you have to do. Takes about 1000 reviews to earn you a small sum of money, but it's still better than what faucets pay you.

Hope this is of help.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:49:23 AM

Check signature campaigns as there are few accepting newbies.
Try to trade something for bitcoins, or buy them and do altcoin trading with them.
Don't go for faucets as they have now been the slowest way to earn bitcoins, you will just waste your time.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:18:35 PM

This forum give great opportunity for graduate/school student or office workers to earn in free time.we should encourage people/student to use their time in this forum to learn more about blockchain technology as well as earn some money rather than wasting their time.do not opt for faucet or any scam website,improve your rank here and earn through campaign then you can do trading or investment to gain profit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: