Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anybody actually have an ASIC?  (Read 3037 times)
Remember remember the 5th of November (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 01:01:56 PM

If so, where is the video on YouTube? Someone like that must definitely make a video on YT.

So, anybody actually have an ASIC with proof? It's like Santa Claus, you believe in him, while he doesn't exist...

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 01:10:15 PM

Jgarzik does and has shown some proof that it is real, there are a few posts about it on his blog:

http://garzikrants.blogspot.com/

kernelpanic

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 02:57:21 PM

If so, where is the video on YouTube? Someone like that must definitely make a video on YT.

So, anybody actually have an ASIC with proof? It's like Santa Claus, you believe in him, while he doesn't exist...

There are hundreds of ASICs sitting in the warehouses of the numerous ASIC manufacturers posting in this forums.  Unfortunately they are too busy shipping them for anyone to actually receive one.
vdragon

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 03:16:48 PM

+1 for post above me Cheesy

My USB Erupter GROUP BUY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252180.0

Hungary (south) based trader - accepting/sending bank transfers, also willing to meet in person
NEO2012

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 05:36:35 PM

well  by now just about anybody who didnt order from bfl has an asic

avalon
primecoin
basic

hell even the 28 nm guys might ship  the way  bfl is draging mirrors and smokes
MangoJ

Activity: 222

BTCRaven.com Escrow & Advertising

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 08:36:56 PM

Of course many people have an ASIC, like those guys in China that have a youtube account they created the same day they uploaded one cell phone video showing them smiling next to the exact same looking equipment you see in other photos from the same people which showed you photos of what they said was an ASIC from Avalon.

We know it's true because they said to trust them with thousands of dollars in untraceable non-refundable money.

Automated Escrow  For instant BTC transactions without waiting for a 3rd party.  http://BTCRaven.com
NEO2012

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:43:09 PM

Of course many people have an ASIC, like those guys in China that have a youtube account they created the same day they uploaded one cell phone video showing them smiling next to the exact same looking equipment you see in other photos from the same people which showed you photos of what they said was an ASIC from Avalon.

We know it's true because they said to trust them with thousands of dollars in untraceable non-refundable money.

JUST SEACH THIS FORUM GO TO  BITCOINMAZINE  ETC

SEE ARTICLES SCREEN SHOTS DELIVERY BOXES  ETC

NETWORK HITING 40 TH AT TIMES

vdragon

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 11:20:50 PM

I wouldnt be so trusting in the 28nm story Smiley

My USB Erupter GROUP BUY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252180.0

Hungary (south) based trader - accepting/sending bank transfers, also willing to meet in person
enocog

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 03:06:51 AM

+1 Venture capitalists have the comfort of knowing the project may fail or run behind, resulting in a net loss or a very long time to recoup monies. These guys bought under the pretense of a product in a few months. BTC is now worth a lot more than what it was last year. If product is delivered and BTC to USD or EUR ...etc stays high, people who pre-ordered in BTC are going to have a lot of ground to make up. Difficulty up! Even longer to recoup.  'just my two satoshi'
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 04:18:02 AM

I am thinking at this point that there is a good chance that no asics exist. Let me ask this... why? Why would they sell them if they could just use them to mine the coins. It makes not sense to me. If I developed one there is no way I would sell it until i was sure someone else had made one too. 
skeeterskeeter

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 01:37:48 PM

Why would they sell them if they could just use them to mine the coins.

Because coins are not based on some real hard valuable thing, I cant easily go to kroger and buy milk with it, the price changes, it could crash at anytime. Why throw millions into it, when you could physically hold millions from people who are willing to throw money into it?

They sell them for their safety, for their living.

Also, not sure how many investors accept bitcoins to pay off hundreds of thousands in debt.

Also, say I am BFL and I make a few of the $29k machines. Mine all blocks for weeks. People will get pissed, leave BTC, you left with a bunch of BTC and no one who wants to play with you. All money into toilet.

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 03:05:11 PM

Fair enough some good points. So why no video? If I had made this thing I would have shot a video for it. So there is no doubt.
NEO2012

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 03:08:09 PM

WELL  I CAN TELL U DEFINATLY  WHO DOSENT HAVE AN ASIC:

BFL

OTHER THEN THOSE GUYS  AND THERE PREORDER CROWD FUNDING GUYS

kernelpanic

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 03:27:56 PM

Why would they sell them if they could just use them to mine the coins.

Because coins are not based on some real hard valuable thing, I cant easily go to kroger and buy milk with it, the price changes, it could crash at anytime. Why throw millions into it, when you could physically hold millions from people who are willing to throw money into it?

They sell them for their safety, for their living.

Also, not sure how many investors accept bitcoins to pay off hundreds of thousands in debt.

Also, say I am BFL and I make a few of the $29k machines. Mine all blocks for weeks. People will get pissed, leave BTC, you left with a bunch of BTC and no one who wants to play with you. All money into toilet.

You can easily exchange BTC for whatever currency you wanted as soon as you mine it.  And you don't need to use BTC to buy milk or pay off debt, you can simply use an exchange to trade it for the required currency.
GernMiester

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 02:09:28 AM

There are hundreds of ASICs sitting in the warehouses of the numerous ASIC manufacturers posting in this forums.  Unfortunately they are too busy shipping them for anyone to actually receive one.

+1  Grin
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 02:31:50 AM

BFL

WHAT? YELL INTO MY GOOD EAR.  I CAN'T QUITE HEAR YOU!!!

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
dirtycat

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 03:56:08 AM

BFL

If you read out loud like some folks.. when you see caps don't yell.. just read with a normal tone.

poop!
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 12:56:27 PM

BFL

MAYBE HE IS A COBOL PROGRAMMER? OR MAYBE A FORTRAN IV PROGRAMMER.

FORTRAN 77 and later allows mixed case so it can't be that.
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 01:02:18 PM

This user is currently ignored.
yacoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:40:47 AM

I've wondered this myself. Didn't the guys from wired.com receive an ASIC?
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:35:43 AM

Here is your video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKcLZ_vqbiU
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: