Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:25:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the US Dollar dominate bitcoin trading  (Read 6545 times)
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:56:09 PM

The US dollar has been dictating most of the trades world wide from crude oil to anything.  Is there a possibility that it will dominate in the trading of Bitcoin?
If I am correct the US dollar is already dominating the Bitcoin trading because most people are selling there Bitcoins against the US dollar.
I think that this is going to be the same for a long time I do not see any reason why people would trade in for a other currency.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:47:23 AM

The US dollar has been dictating most of the trades world wide from crude oil to anything.  Is there a possibility that it will dominate in the trading of Bitcoin?
If I am correct the US dollar is already dominating the Bitcoin trading because most people are selling there Bitcoins against the US dollar.
I think that this is going to be the same for a long time I do not see any reason why people would trade in for a other currency.
But the reason they're selling their bitcoin thru usd is to make a profit and there's no other reason anymore why they sell their coins. It wasn't dominating the bitcoin at all, they're just being clever because they dont want to miss the chance to profit.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:33:41 PM

But the reason they're selling their bitcoin thru usd is to make a profit and there's no other reason anymore why they sell their coins. It wasn't dominating the bitcoin at all, they're just being clever because they dont want to miss the chance to profit.
thats true, most of the people that are involved in bitcoin trading or the people that use bitcoins are into it just to make a lot of profit in fiat, and in my opinion its not a good thing

i hope that in the near future bitcoin will replace the dollar and people will use bitcoins to buy dollars as dollar will be rarer than bitcoin, though those are my dreams only

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:15:39 PM

Off course is he dominating the bitcoin trading and that is because the dollar is the most used valuta in the world. And bitcoins exist out of
dollar or euros how you want to see it. So yes us dollars dominate bitcoin trading becasue some times he is very high some times very low.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:29:03 PM

Off course will the us dollar dominate the bitcoin trading and that is only because there are allot of people who dont think the dollar means allot
to the coin but that is not true people bitcoins exist out of dollars so come on think a little bit further.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:57:52 PM

I think the dollar and bitcoin are in a different world, and maybe the dollar will not dominate bitcoin trading, as the price of bitcoin very rapidly changing, so very many people who can make money from bitcoin trading. so I think the dollar will not dominate bitcoin trading is easy, because if it was easy, perhaps it is already going from the first

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:30:34 AM

Off course will the us dollar dominate the bitcoin trading and that is only because there are allot of people who dont think the dollar means allot
to the coin but that is not true people bitcoins exist out of dollars so come on think a little bit further.
Agreed,not need many times for US Dollar to dominated bitcoin trading,in every bitcoin exchange always have or accept US Dollar deposite,its why many people more interest to use US Dollar for trade with bitcoin. and also because US Dollar more popular than other currency.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:02:16 AM

Bitcoin may have the higher price but it will not have a right price if there is no dollar. Dollar is the one telling how much a bitcoin is and without it how can it be said to have a high price?
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:18:29 AM

Agreed,not need many times for US Dollar to dominated bitcoin trading,in every bitcoin exchange always have or accept US Dollar deposite,its why many people more interest to use US Dollar for trade with bitcoin. and also because US Dollar more popular than other currency.

not to mention that dollar is prime value in normal exchanges all is spinning around dollar so im considering them the same cuz from one point of view you can say that btc is dollar on crypto exchanges

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Jmild1

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:46:30 PM

thats true, most of the people that are involved in bitcoin trading or the people that use bitcoins are into it just to make a lot of profit in fiat, and in my opinion its not a good thing

i hope that in the near future bitcoin will replace the dollar and people will use bitcoins to buy dollars as dollar will be rarer than bitcoin, though those are my dreams only
I've been dreaming on that too and I hope my dream will not just be a dream and I want it to be in reality. But all this time I really believe that bitcoin or any digital currency will replace our international paper money, once we see or people see the collapse on our economy people will look for another strong currency. I hope that they will look for the right one, bitcoin.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:27:11 PM

yes it's true almost on all bitcoin exchange using dollar as a comparison prices and very rarely to see any bitcoin exchange using other currency as the comparison prices may be because dollar as universal currency and the most use then they were decide using dollar
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:45:41 AM

yes it's true almost on all bitcoin exchange using dollar as a comparison prices and very rarely to see any bitcoin exchange using other currency as the comparison prices may be because dollar as universal currency and the most use then they were decide using dollar

Im agree with you, more bitcoin exchange in dollar because dollar is universal currency any where you can exchange dollar in fiat in other country, but i think no bitcoin has a great value as decentralize currency and it has a potential to be centralize currency in the future.
Hahnatise

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:05:35 AM

From the exchanges volumes, the Chinese Yuan dominates the bitcoin trading. There are more bitcoin miners in China.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:48:43 AM

Yes because the U.S. dollar is a fiat money. It is the currency wherein it is the most used in international transactions.  It is also the world's primary reserve currency, thus, it almost and always dictating all of the trades world wide.  The value of bitcoin is based on US dollar.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:55:07 PM

The USD kind of does already dominate the value of bitcoin trading, it is the most commonly referred to value of Bitcoin and most trading in Bitcoin happens through the USD and the Chinese Yuan if I remember correctly, and so those two currencies are fighting against each other most of the time.
It's not surprise anymore because we know users of bitcoin are mostly americans. so US dominates trading. imo
no i am no agree with you, most of the users of bitcoin are not mostly Americans, it is wrong to say, i think the users of Russina are more that America the user of Chinies are more that American, the users of Japanies are more than american and so one, i personally not from American but still i first convert Bitcoin to USD and then to my fiat currency, and so the Indian the Russsins and users of so many other countries are using USD for bitcoin transaction.
Cryptonitex

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:58:26 PM

The US dollar has been dictating most of the trades world wide from crude oil to anything.  Is there a possibility that it will dominate in the trading of Bitcoin?

Well it's natural so your expectations are right, But imagine if some big economic "crash" happens and the dollar collapse? Maybe some other currency will dominate the trading then? Anyway I want to remind you that, the bitcoin itself is created to replace the fiat currencies, so in the future there may not even be a dollar or euro etc... and every trade will be made in Bitcoin Smiley
If there's no value connected to BitCoin, how are we going to set value of products to trade in BitCoin?
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:25:26 PM

Bitcoin may have the higher price but it will not have a right price if there is no dollar. Dollar is the one telling how much a bitcoin is and without it how can it be said to have a high price?
bitcoin is going to be worth a lot then if it replaces dollar and i think that would be really great, people should use bitcoins every day and nothing else
Hahnatise

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:51:29 PM

bitcoin is going to be worth a lot then if it replaces dollar and i think that would be really great, people should use bitcoins every day and nothing else

The bitcoin might replace the US dollar and many other currencies. But that will take many decades or longer.
CroSany

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:39:58 AM

No,no it will not happent dollar is more and more smaller % world power.Euro have more chance now to control bitcoin price than dolar so it is not anymore bitcoin destiny in dollar.
Backside walkaround

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:10:59 AM

It would be so nice for things to be priced and denominated in BTC, but that isn't going to happen in my lifetime.  At least that's how it seems, but strange things have happened in the world.  Nothing would surprise me at this point.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: