Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oops Price is 425$ Now...  (Read 14781 times)
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:21:22 AM

I am stil thinking we will go under the 400 USD, therefore i placed my buy orders around the 380 USD.
Just 1 more little dump and i will be the proud owner of some new bitcoins.

nah man. i don't think the price will go under $400. we have seen the low that was just over $400, and we are now moving forward. it will require more than a little dump to get the price below $400, support at that level is very strong.
We went down to $415, and now we're back up to $421, according to preev. I find it highly unlikely that it will dip below $400, we're probably just seeing an increase selloff from retailers due to more Christmas shoppers using Bitcoin.
The price is rising slowly and that is quite good for the currency itself and also for the people who are already waiting for the price and that can be nice for the future later so you can spend more. The only thing is that you never will know when it will stop rising and that is the problem of the currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catlove

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:42:14 AM

I am stil thinking we will go under the 400 USD, therefore i placed my buy orders around the 380 USD.

nah man. i don't think the price will go under $400. we have seen the low that was just over $400, and we are now moving forward. it will require more than a little dump to get the price below $400, support at that level is very strong.
We went down to $415, and now we're back up to $421, according to preev. I find it highly unlikely that it will dip below $400, we're probably just seeing an increase selloff from retailers due to more Christmas shoppers using Bitcoin.
The price is rising slowly and that is quite good for the currency itself and also for the people who are already waiting for the price and that can be nice for the future later so you can spend more. The only thing is that you never will know when it will stop rising and that is the problem of the currency.
Chinese investors are pumping up bitcoin again, sending prices up nearly 16% in the past four days, just two years after the country was at the center of a boom and bust in the crypto-currency. Bitcoin is the most valuable currency in the world, and it is the future. If you aren't at least slightly invested in it, you will miss out on the internet revolution of money. It seems risky to not have a few Bitcoin in your pocket.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:33:09 PM

I have the same thoughts. The fast price rise like we saw in 2013 will just crash the market and cause medium bear market.
Koamder

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:35:22 PM

I have the same thoughts. The fast price rise like we saw in 2013 will just crash the market and cause medium bear market.

The bitcoin traders are more maturer now. The price rise in the last 12 months is more gradual, and with some corrections.
Stack23

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:47:27 PM

The price is now more that 570$. How more high will it go ?
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:18:19 PM

Well you dont have  mentioned how long, But speaking of this end of the year only,  Probably $800.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:23:56 PM

prices will continue to rise during the buying activity is still high and is quite alarming because it does not look at all the signs of the price will fall.

Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:05:18 AM

You can now see indeed that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly now and that is perfect for the people with Bitcoin so that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
But as you know you also see that Bitcoin is getting more worth and we all hope that it will rise for a long time.

The price of bitcoin is not rising now. It might have risen over the last year, but not in the last 4 months.

Which means we are 'stable' Something which has taken a lot of time but finally it has reach a point where the price dwells around the same region. Now would be a good time for investors to step in, since they can see bitcoin is not monopoly money.
The value of Bitcoin was indeed stable for a long time and many people dont like that because they all want to earn some profit with Bitcoin which that was not possible there.
But of course it is nice that you can earn profit in the future later and that would be nice if that is already possible next year.
Koamder

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:04:31 PM

prices will continue to rise during the buying activity is still high and is quite alarming because it does not look at all the signs of the price will fall.

The price will continue to rise in the next 12 months. The halving could be a catalyst. We will also see the increase of block size.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:22:41 PM

The price will continue to rise in the next 12 months. The halving could be a catalyst. We will also see the increase of block size.

The price of Bitcoin rose 10 times after the halving in 2012. If it rises 5 times this time, it could be good.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:25:24 PM

The price of Bitcoin rose 10 times after the halving in 2012. If it rises 5 times this time, it could be good.

5 times? LOL, sorry, can't happen. You'll see. There won't be an extreme big change. I am seeing somewhat around $750-$800.
Koamder

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:22:52 PM

5 times? LOL, sorry, can't happen. You'll see. There won't be an extreme big change. I am seeing somewhat around $750-$800.

You could be right. The big rise last time was during the European financial crisis, that helped the price.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:23:08 PM

You could be right. The big rise last time was during the European financial crisis, that helped the price.

This time, the price rise could just be caused by the mass adoption of the bitcoin. There is no more Mt Gox.
Siftanfib

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:10:57 PM

This time, the price rise could just be caused by the mass adoption of the bitcoin. There is no more Mt Gox.

We still have large number of whales around, they can manipulate the price and make money out of it.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:12:27 PM

i think it's brexit or halving, not really adoption yet

Koamder

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:23:28 PM

i think it's brexit or halving, not really adoption yet

There will be no brexit. The stocks and Bristish pounds are rising now. The market does not believe it will happen.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:57:16 PM

The price of Bitcoin is now rising fast and that is really nice for the people who already have Bitcoin because they can maybe sell it soon so that is perfect.
And the bad thing is that you are not for sure what will truly happen so that is also the most risky thing.
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:14:46 PM

Chinese investors are pumping up bitcoin again, sending prices up nearly 16% in the past four days, just two years after the country was at the center of a boom and bust in the crypto-currency. Bitcoin is the most valuable currency in the world, and it is the future. If you aren't at least slightly invested in it, you will miss out on the internet revolution of money. It seems risky to not have a few Bitcoin in your pocket.
I also believe that Chinese are the one manipulating the pump and dump of this coin. Just check out some articles and they even pointed out the China is the most country who hold the most bitcoin volume.
Koamder

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:16:37 PM

I also believe that Chinese are the one manipulating the pump and dump of this coin. Just check out some articles and they even pointed out the China is the most country who hold the most bitcoin volume.

The volume in the Chinese exchanges are just fake. They do not change fee, so the volume can be millions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: